Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who works out?

Black...
    2001 TA

Who works out?

Who all works out? Do you take any supplements? What kind and why?

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

My cousin gave me this huge ass tub of powder you mixed up, I mean this thing was giant, but I had a hard time drinking it, tasted like imodium ad, I figured no amount of muscles was worth that.

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

I work out and run a fair amount. I take Flax seed gel caps/Fish oil and a daily multi vitamin. I consume all my protein in my meals as I am not big enough to need protein shakes but have some. I use Optimum Nutrition brand for protein and CellTech Creatine

Black...
    2001 TA

I took Celltech before, and took the recomended amount and seemed to bulk up a lot, but I got hurt and stopped working out, but I have started back and just been taking a multivitamin right now..Thinking of getting some more celltech and just taking half of the recomended amount...I've tried whey protein before, but couldn't handle drinking it..I'm just wanting to get good tone or ripped some...

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

I work out.

I'm at the gym usually at least 5 days a week. Most of the time is spent wandering around the cardio section checking out the chicks. I don't do cardio enough though.

As for supplements, I take ON Whey protein, GN SizeOn, GN SuperPump250, fish oil caps, and a multivitamin. Nothing beats a solid diet though.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by 2000TA View Post
    I'm just wanting to get good tone or ripped some...
    So... you wanna look kinda like an abercrombie model? Just do a lot of crunches and eat salads for every meal.

Black...
    2001 TA

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    So... you wanna look kinda like an abercrombie model? Just do a lot of crunches and eat salads for every meal.
    No I am wanting to build some muscle, just not a lot of mass.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    haha true...

supplements can be used to burn fat like hydroxycut, but since ive never been above 4% body fat my whole life ive never taken anything like that...
    have taken muscle milk for 2 months, on whey for about a year, mass tech for 3 weeks, noxplode for 4 months, cellmass for 2 months, superpump 250 for 2 months, size on for about two months, and animal pack vitamins for like a few months through out the past year of heavy lifting... maybe some other stuff but those are the main ones... if you wanna just get cut and loose fat you don't need any of those though... like iroc said just do crunches and eat salads with green tea and tofu hahaha

Black...
    2001 TA

maybe I'm asking the wrong things or putting it the wrong way. I am wanting to build muscle...just not get extremely big,

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

No I am wanting to build some muscle, just not a lot of mass.
    Celltech isn't the way to go then...I used to take it and you swell and bloat from water weight a good deal. Like Iroc i'm taking GN Size-on and the water weight is slim to none..and it doesn't taste like shit. I'm going to start on protein shakes because the natural way is getting too expensive.

Black...
    2001 TA

What the GN Size-on do for you?

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

size on is a creatine product that uses creatine gluconate. which is the best form of creatine on the market. Cell tech is a waste of money.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

i was on size on and i got a lot stronger but not much bigger,
    honestly man the best way to figure it out is to try everything and see what works best for you... everyone is different and what helps one person may not help another...
    first you have to analyze your body type.. have you always been skinny with a low body fat, or are you more of a stocky build that puts on weight real easily

Black...
    2001 TA

I've always been on the skinny side, I'm in the gym 4-5 days a week, I do weights 3 of them but do cardio everyday. Before it was easy for me to pack a little weight on, but now it seems I'm at a flat spot,

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

It makes my recovery for both in between workouts and in between sets feel almost super human...any fatigue goes away very fast. This has allowed me to step up my workouts drastically and work out more frequently without the fatigue side effects I was having. I'm thinking about trying superpump250 also but I might freak out on that stuff...my body isn't used to stimulants.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

I've always been on the skinny side, I'm in the gym 4-5 days a week, I do weights 3 of them but do cardio everyday. Before it was easy for me to pack a little weight on, but now it seems I'm at a flat spot,
    you do way too much cardio. bump the lifting up 4 days a week and do cardio like twice a week and up your calories and protein.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    It makes my recovery for both in between workouts and in between sets feel almost super human...any fatigue goes away very fast. This has allowed me to step up my workouts drastically and work out more frequently without the fatigue side effects I was having. I'm thinking about trying superpump250 also but I might freak out on that stuff...my body isn't used to stimulants.
    when you start on the superpump start with the one scoop per serving to asses your tolerance. 2 scoops as a start could be a real mistake.

Black...
    2001 TA

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    you do way too much cardio. bump the lifting up 4 days a week and do cardio like twice a week and up your calories and protein.
    Well, been trying to get my endurance up...I seem to lose steam in the middle of my workout no matter if i do cardio that day or not

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

i just started with the muscle milk and am thinking about a creatine product as well. keep hearing you guys say alot of good about the size on, is it an ethyl ester creatine?

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Well, been trying to get my endurance up...I seem to lose steam in the middle of my workout no matter if i do cardio that day or not
    if you do cardio for too long when you lift weights you are gonna run out of gas easy, that is if you are doing cardio before lifting. always do your cardio afterwards. if you are losing steam it means you have a calorie deficiency, which is also why you are having trouble putting on any mass.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information