whats your most embarrassing moment?

I was in high school in Myrtle Beach (maybe 17 or so at the time) and went out with this chick to party. We were drinking, smoking, etc and things got heated in my truck. I lived at home with my parents so didnt have a place to go get it on so i hit the woods. I drove maybe 50 yards into a patch of pine trees and turned the truck off, we start messin around - had the radio up just having a good time. She climbs over to my side and we slide the seat back as far as it would go (reg can Nissan 4x4 ) and she starts ridin me. Few minutes later i see what looks like a spotlight shining in the trees so we get out the truck. After getting a better look i could tell it was the damn cops parked out on the highway. I waited for a while hoping he would leave but figured might as well come out. We get in the truck and drive out, cop checked us out and started laughing like hell. I asked him how did he know we were back there and he pointed to a row of houses.. we were in someone's backyard! every time she went up and back down her ass hit the horn we didnt hear it b/c the radio was up but apparently the neighbors did and called the law, lol
    Last edited by whitelightnin99; 01-29-2010 at 01:36 PM.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

As a freshman in college I was riding my bike around campus, and in my path were a group of people, and to the left of them, a garbage can (proper wood/steel bolted down) and a light post. My only option really is to go between the garbage can and the light post. I was still going pretty fast when, at about 2 feet away from the can/post, I realized my handle bars wouldn't fit between the can and the post. Bike smashes into the can and I fly over the handle bars. That was pretty embarrassing.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

It had been a while since I had been to college. My friends talked me into staying with them because my wife and I where at a low period. My classic Trans Am always annoyed her. So I go and stay with my buds. We all decided to go ahead and finish our degrees. We even went in on a house together and made our own fraternity. We started having wild parties and even had strange people come over. This one time we had this crazy F'er name "Blue" Blue was my man!, we could get him to do some crazy stuff. But my most embarrassing moment was when I got so damn drunk that I stripped off all my clothes and tried to start a naked run across campus. As I'm running down the street my wife pulls up with her girlfriends in the mini-van.

Damn, I miss Blue

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    It had been a while since I had been to college. My friends talked me into staying with them because my wife and I where at a low period. My classic Trans Am always annoyed her. So I go and stay with my buds. We all decided to go ahead and finish our degrees. We even went in on a house together and made our own fraternity. We started having wild parties and even had strange people come over. This one time we had this crazy F'er name "Blue" Blue was my man!, we could get him to do some crazy stuff. But my most embarrassing moment was when I got so damn drunk that I stripped off all my clothes and tried to start a naked run across campus. As I'm running down the street my wife pulls up with her girlfriends in the mini-van.

Damn, I miss Blue
    oh hi Will, how's life?

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    oh hi Will, how's life?
    Shssh! I only answer to Tank!
    Last edited by SMWS6TA; 01-29-2010 at 12:24 PM.

White
    1999 Transam WS6

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post

Damn, I miss Blue
    A tribute to blue:

I close my eyes, only for a moment, and the moment's gone
    All my dreams, pass before my eyes, a curiosity
    Dust in the wind, all they are is dust in the wind.
    Same old song, just a drop of water in an endless sea
    All we do, crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see

Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind

[Now] Don't hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky
    It slips away, and all your money won't another minute buy.

Dust in the wind, everything is dust in the wind.

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by Aetos View Post
    A tribute to blue:

I close my eyes, only for a moment, and the moment's gone
    All my dreams, pass before my eyes, a curiosity
    Dust in the wind, all they are is dust in the wind.
    Same old song, just a drop of water in an endless sea
    All we do, crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see

[Now] Don't hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky
    It slips away, and all your money won't another minute buy.

Dust in the wind, everything is dust in the wind.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPfkeznvRFY&feature=related[/ame]

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

I was around 8 or 9 at a week long church camp with my brother(parents told us they'd buy us new bikes if we went), so we did. Anyways, it was lunch time on one of the days and we were all(about 300 or so other kids) in the cafeteria at our tables waiting to be served our lunch.

I didn't realize it but as I was talking with some other kids it just so happened both of my elbows were on the table. Next thing I know, one of the camp directors or what not comes over to me and ask me what my name was, so I tell him, not thinking anything of it. About 3 minutes later the whole freakin cafeteria starts singing, "get your elbows off the table (my name here), get your elbows off the table(my name here)". Needless to say I was pretty embarrassed and was like wtf?!?! My brother was sitting next to me thinking the same thing but laughing his ass off.

Needless to say, we(me and my brother) ended up calling my parents to come get us that night. We still got our new bikes though!

Another one, me and my family were out at a restaurant eating dinner one evening and as we were leaving, I walked right smack into a glass window(both the doors were glass doors and there was glass windows on both sides). Obviously I wasn't paying much attention and that it was the door. Boy my parents and brothers sure had a nice laugh on the way home.

Probally the night I drank a 1/5 of captain in less than 2 hours when I barely ever drank... woke up in my boxers, clothes in the dryer and alot of pissed off friends because I puked all through the bathroom and they had to clean it up. But I really didn't remember most of it. Most of my moments involved alcohol.

Thread Information