Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Collectors Edition Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

Cool What would you like YOUR ultimate GARAGE to have?

I'm not sure if there was a post like this already but if not NOW IS THE TIME!!!

So... what would you like in your ultimate garage? What pieces would it have? What would it look like?

Any TVs? Surround sound? Color of the floor? Lifts? Arcade games? Tool boxes? Tool bench? Etc...

We spend THOUSANDS of hours scraping our fingers and hands to get our F-Body's to look and perform like we want...So why not dream a bit and design your own work garage that your baby can come home to everynight!

This is what i would like mine to look like just with my F-Body

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by NeeD4SpeeD View Post
    I'm not sure if there was a post like this already but if not NOW IS THE TIME!!!

So... what would you like in your ultimate garage? What pieces would it have? What would it look like?

Any TVs? Surround sound? Color of the floor? Lifts? Arcade games? Tool boxes? Tool bench? Etc...

We spend THOUSANDS of hours scraping our fingers and hands to get our F-Body's to look and perform like we want...So why not dream a bit and design your own work garage that your baby can come home to everynight!

This is what i would like mine to look like just with my F-Body

Click for full size
    Ya read my mind. I want a floor like that. That pic is how I would want mine...if I had one.

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Ya read my mind. I want a floor like that. That pic is how I would want mine...if I had one.
    It is sexxi that garage. Thats the craftsman professional garage. They use it to show case all there tool boxes and tools n stuff...

I have a garage now, but in comparison with this garage its like the size of the little arcade wall in the far left of the pix lol

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

But it is oh so nice. Work on the car, have a few cold beers afterward, then play some video games.

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    But it is oh so nice. Work on the car, have a few cold beers afterward, then play some video games.
    My kinda night!!!

i have a 3 fullsize car garage the only thing i have left to do is a floor like you see in that pic i just wish my was alittle taller so i could put a lift in, my garage is 10ft tall but my father has a lift in his garage so its not that bad

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird-WS6 View Post
    i have a 3 fullsize car garage the only thing i have left to do is a floor like you see in that pic i just wish my was alittle taller so i could put a lift in, my garage is 10ft tall but my father has a lift in his garage so its not that bad
    Would love a love a lift!!!! My garage isnt no where big enough for that. But if i had your set up i would get two lifts, one ramp life and the other a leg lift so the tires can be removed and all.... I know the names might not be right but you get the idea lol

Would love a love a lift!!!! My garage isnt no where big enough for that. But if i had your set up i would get two lifts, one ramp life and the other a leg lift so the tires can be removed and all.... I know the names might not be right but you get the idea lol
    hmmm maybe i should look in to it i never realy saw a 10ft tall with a lift i should look around see what they have

hmmm maybe i should look in to it i never realy saw a 10ft tall with a lift i should look around see what they have
    I'm sure it would fit, just might want to put a marking on the lift or something so your car doesn't winde up through the roof.

I'm sure it would fit, just might want to put a marking on the lift or something so your car doesn't winde up through the roof.
    hahaha true dat

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Hmmm...skylight? :

sofar all ny and nj people in this thread hahaha

LOL... Sadly... Most people who live in the 5 boroughs of NYC have a limited amount of room for a garage like that one... Unless they were loaded with loot or owned their own shop

LOL... Sadly... Most people who live in the 5 boroughs of NYC have a limited amount of room for a garage like that one... Unless they were loaded with loot or owned their own shop
    yea that is true i remember when i lived in queens ny we had the garage in the back of the house not togather small ass driveways were the car itself barly fits but all in all ill would trade all this FL stuff so i could go back to ny i hate this place

yea that is true i remember when i lived in queens ny we had the garage in the back of the house not togather small ass driveways were the car itself barly fits but all in all ill would trade all this FL stuff so i could go back to ny i hate this place
    Really hate FL that bad huh? Whats so bad about down there beside the violent changed in weather lol

Really hate FL that bad huh? Whats so bad about down there beside the violent changed in weather lol
    haha let me put it this way i was born and raised in ny, and i plan on move back there in coulp years, its vary hard for ny people to adjust to anywere eles but there well that what they say lol ny is my home and always will be plus i cant stand the heat all the dumpstupid shit people do down here cant walk to your mailbox with out sweating like a mofo, no snow for x-mas you have to look at the month to make sure its winter time need i go on haha i just hate this fucking place hand down, and sorry for fup your thread mybad lol

haha let me put it this way i was born and raised in ny, and i plan on move back there in coulp years, its vary hard for ny people to adjust to anywere eles but there well that what they say lol ny is my home and always will be plus i cant stand the heat all the dumpstupid shit people do down here cant walk to your mailbox with out sweating like a mofo, no snow for x-mas you have to look at the month to make sure its winter time need i go on haha i just hate this fucking place hand down, and sorry for fup your thread mybad lol
    LOL, nah it's np. Sucks you hate it down there. When you moving back up here? Well if it's soon first order of business is build the garage i pictures and start rippin into some motors!!!! But for a garage like that i would suggest moving to Long Island or hitting the lotto for the 5 Boroughs lol

Impounded
    2000 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

all the suggestions you guys made are great......but what about the hidden room where you keep a shlut for when the wifeys away?? i mean it is your dream garage.......wife leaves, take her out, rub her down in some synthetic 5-w30 then ride that bitch all over the hood of your car

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

my garage would have a lift,tire machine,tire balancer(hunter 9700 series),and room for at least 4 cars.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

My dream garage would have a floor like your picture, a lift, a full-time mechanic, fully insulated with a heater, flat panel LCD, nice stereo system, 3-car in size or possibly 4, and in addition to my SS and Impala, a ZR1!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information