View Poll Results: What would have done?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Slammed into her?

14 35.90%
  • Let her get her way?

25 64.10%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Question what would you have done?

I was driving home from work today and came to an intersection; please note: i was in my beater, a P.O.S.[but reliable] 89 topaz. The intersection is a 4 way with a light. I'm in the right lane and turning right into the nearest lane of a 3 lane road. As I make my turn, some cock gobbling asshole in an old P.O.S. van makes a left from the other side of the intersection and instead of turning into the lane closest to her, she went allllll the way across all 3 lanes into my lane forcing me to stop so she could cut me off.

Now, i have insurance and would have been happy to let her slam me, but the "safe and conscience" part of me figured "let the whore have her way" instead.

so, what would you do in this situation? Ruin a perfectly running, reliable beater....or blasted the bitch?

Custom Car Emblems
    from third_shift|studios
    Pittsburgh Car Detailing & Paint Protection from ts|s detailing
    jaison tortorea

Black & Brilliant Silver
    1999&1997 SL600 6.0 V12's

see we all think of it like that after the fact. at the time is another story. no matter what these testosterone driven dudes say. at the time its oh shit i almost got hit by that asshole. now if you have time to think about it, it is different. but instant reaction is to avoid.

black
    97 6-speed corvette

You didn`t say was the light green for both of you or was it an arrow for her and you were making a right on red, which is legal if there is no sign saying you can`t also provided noone is coming.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

No matter how pissed i am i would never put anyone else in danger, even if its there fault. Hell dude she could have been preggers and i dunno about you but i would have felt bad.But i know how it feals to get like that.so its kewl!!

'57,'63,'70,'91,'01

Its better to avoid the crash. Its a lot easier to get over being cut off.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by needmorepwr View Post
    exactly

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I'd kill myself for driving a 89 Topaz in public. I'd ram a sword through my gut before I drove a 89 Topaz in public. I'd pull my eyeballs out with a pair of pliers and pour hot metal in the gushing blood sockets before I drove a 89 Topaz in public. I'd french kiss Osama Bin Laden on MTV before I drove a 89 Topaz in public. I'd swear an oath to the French army before I drove a fucking 89 Topaz in public. I would perform oral sex on Hillary Clinton before the entire world before I drove a 89 Topaz in public. I'd swear I am a member of LS2.COM before the United Fucking Nations before I drove a 89 Topaz in public. I would take a chainsaw and perform hemmorhoid surgery on myself before I drove a 89 fucking Topaz in public. I'd drink the bathwater of Shaquille O'fucking Neal after a marathon basketball game with a herpes/AIDS/Veneral Warts infected team than drive a 89 Topaz in public.
    I would have swerved and missed the old lady and ran that fucking 89 Topaz off the cliff with me in it, after I had poured 89 gallons of racing fuel on my ass, with two fucking hand grenades between my buttcheeks, a borrowed fucking atomic bomb from Iran, WMD from Iraq shoved down my throat just to avoid the embarresment of being caught fucking dead driving a 89 Topaz in public.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    I'd french kiss Osama Bin Laden on MTV before I drove a 89 Topaz in public. I would perform oral sex on Hillary Clinton before the entire world before I drove a 89 Topaz in public.

NBM
    99 TA

best thing would be to avoid the collision, then pull up next to her and throw a water bottle at her car... ive seen that happen its fuckin hilarious to watch

2010 Camaro rs/ss

Here's one way to handle it.

Grow up, get over it, and quit wasting your life thinking about it.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by hotrodd View Post
    Here's one way to handle it.

Grow up, get over it, and quit wasting your life thinking about it.
    hmmmmm..... It was just a ? dude. No wasted life has been involved with the ? ethier. Damn Dip, grow up you bad person you.

2010 Camaro rs/ss

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    hmmmmm..... It was just a ? dude. No wasted life has been involved with the ? ethier. Damn Dip, grow up you bad person you.

I'm trying but I can't.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by hotrodd View Post
    I'm trying but I can't.
    haha, the question was directed towards DIPerhent Design. aka third shift. I was tring to point out as nicely as i could that you were being a jackass with your comment.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by Kages99 View Post
    Sarge, you forgot one more. I would turn and all the guys off on LS1 for a whole year before i'd drive a fucking 89 Spaz!!!!
    and that tops it off. buy a time machine and hit the lady.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    I'd kill myself for driving a 89 Topaz in public. I'd ram a sword through my gut before I drove a 89 Topaz in public. I'd pull my eyeballs out with a pair of pliers and pour hot metal in the gushing blood sockets before I drove a 89 Topaz in public. I'd french kiss Osama Bin Laden on MTV before I drove a 89 Topaz in public. I'd swear an oath to the French army before I drove a fucking 89 Topaz in public. I would perform oral sex on Hillary Clinton before the entire world before I drove a 89 Topaz in public. I'd swear I am a member of LS2.COM before the United Fucking Nations before I drove a 89 Topaz in public. I would take a chainsaw and perform hemmorhoid surgery on myself before I drove a 89 fucking Topaz in public. I'd drink the bathwater of Shaquille O'fucking Neal after a marathon basketball game with a herpes/AIDS/Veneral Warts infected team than drive a 89 Topaz in public.
    I would have swerved and missed the old lady and ran that fucking 89 Topaz off the cliff with me in it, after I had poured 89 gallons of racing fuel on my ass, with two fucking hand grenades between my buttcheeks, a borrowed fucking atomic bomb from Iran, WMD from Iraq shoved down my throat just to avoid the embarresment of being caught fucking dead driving a 89 Topaz in public.
    jag off.

2010 Camaro rs/ss

I could do all that , but licking hillary's pussy??? I don't know ha ha

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

You could do ALLLLLL that? Plz dont say that. im scared of you now.

NBM
    99 TA

just remember how many thousands of people there are that would kill to drive an 89 topaz. lots of ppl cant even afford to drive a p.o.s.. just another point of view before everyone flames him for it.

dont get me wrong... i wouldn't be caught dead driving one lol but i understand that there are many people less fortunate than me... and for that i would never tell him to ram the lady because even though it is a pail, it is still reliable transportation and that is more than alot of ppl have

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    just remember how many thousands of people there are that would kill to drive an 89 topaz. lots of ppl cant even afford to drive a p.o.s.. just another point of view before everyone flames him for it.

dont get me wrong... i wouldn't be caught dead driving one lol but i understand that there are many people less fortunate than me... and for that i would never tell him to ram the lady because even though it is a pail, it is still reliable transportation and that is more than alot of ppl have
    A uni cycle is a reliable peice of transportation. 89 topaz(notice i didnt capitize that word) is soemthing else.

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by needmorepwr View Post
    x2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information