Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

What would you do in this situation

This guy that works with one of my friends literally hit her. He thinks he is the shit and she wouldn't go out with him and he sunk to the level of punching her. She has a bruise on her shoulder the size of a baseball. I went and got in this kids face and we got almost got into it before some people broke it up. Now he is running his mouth saying he is going to mess me up and this other shit and I'm literally thinking of going through with this fight. Everyone says its wrong and be the bigger man but I feel this is an exception. I'm not cocky but I'm confident I have better stand up and ground fighting than he does. Some people are telling me to really break his face and others are trying to get me to just not do anything at all. I am very torn about this because I feel like this guy deserves to get rocked. I need advice

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Well I would press charges on him before I would go and kick is a$$. If she's got bruises I'll take a picture to use in court. Woman beaters are taken to lightly by the courst system.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Thats what I told her but she is like "no it'll heal.." this girl is one of my tightest friends and one of the few girls I can say has a heart of gold. Thats what brings me to the point of wanting to curb stomp this guy.

pewter
    1999 camaro Z28

time for a asswopping i say!

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    Thats what I told her but she is like "no it'll heal.." this girl is one of my tightest friends and one of the few girls I can say has a heart of gold. Thats what brings me to the point of wanting to curb stomp this guy.
    it's really up to her. if she wants to go through life and get stepped on, so be it.

Old: 00 WS6, 02 Z06, 79TA
    11 F350 CC 6.7L

Will she hate you afterwards if you F him up?

07 MAZDASPEED6 GT

let her press charges. it's not your problem. if she lets him get away w/it then they deserve each other

White
    2000 Firebird Formula

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan View Post
    let her press charges. it's not your problem. if she lets him get away w/it then they deserve each other
    They aren't dating according to the statement, he is just a jack a$$ that's harrasing her. I wouldn't say a woman deserves that at all.

In most cases with the laws being what they are I'd say be the bigger man; however, I hate women beaters (especially if they hurt someone close to me) I wouldn't have even taken the time to start this thread before beeting the hell out of him.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

you gotta point...if she were such a close friend, this should have been a whole different thread

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

use chloroform to incapacitate him... then you sew his ass hole shut and force feed him mcdonalds... then you cut his eye lids off and feed him sleeping pills... let a starving mouse chew off his nut sack...

07 MAZDASPEED6 GT

Quote Originally Posted by 00 formula View Post
    They aren't dating according to the statement, he is just a jack a$$ that's harrasing her. I wouldn't say a woman deserves that at all.

In most cases with the laws being what they are I'd say be the bigger man; however, I hate women beaters (especially if they hurt someone close to me) I wouldn't have even taken the time to start this thread before beeting the hell out of him.
    I know they aren't dating, but if she lets him get away w/it then whatever. just anotehr idiot in this world. i don't know about the OP, but i don't have time to waste on dopes that won't help themselves. i have my own life to live. i can't police society.

White
    2000 Firebird Formula

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan View Post
    I know they aren't dating, but if she lets him get away w/it then whatever. just anotehr idiot in this world. i don't know about the OP, but i don't have time to waste on dopes that won't help themselves. i have my own life to live. i can't police society.
    She could be intimidated or scared, and cops aren't great about doing anything in those situations. Generally I would woop the sh-t out of a woman beater just because they are a women beater but especially if this is the guys friend then he's not policing the world but protecting his friend.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

damn if it was me i would have already beat some ass......it wouldnt even be a question..

Pewter
    2000 Z28

Allright, I have been through a very similair experience. Granted this was around 10 yrs ago, I was friends with a girl, and her ex decided it would be cool to get her stoned and see how far down her leg he could drag his smoke before she started screaming. I heard rumor, asked her, and she showed me. I hunted him down, and when I caught up to him, I made him spit teeth. However, he did pull a small (.22) gun from his pants and begin shooting at me. I ran my ass off. What I remember about this is one: I wasnt trying to pick her up, but one of her friends. And two: If she was dumb enough to let him do this, and not go to the cops (regardless of drug abuse, the penalty would have been much steeper for him) saying, it will heal, then my dumbass should have stayed out of it. I did almost get shot that night. Not my finest hour.
    All Im saying, is one, make sure the scumbag aint packin, and two, be sure its worth the consequences.
    FOR SALE 2000 Z28 M6
    It's pretty much Raw Awesome

White
    2000 Firebird Formula

Quote Originally Posted by buswwa View Post
    Allright, I have been through a very similair experience. Granted this was around 10 yrs ago, I was friends with a girl, and her ex decided it would be cool to get her stoned and see how far down her leg he could drag his smoke before she started screaming. I heard rumor, asked her, and she showed me. I hunted him down, and when I caught up to him, I made him spit teeth. However, he did pull a small (.22) gun from his pants and begin shooting at me. I ran my ass off. What I remember about this is one: I wasnt trying to pick her up, but one of her friends. And two: If she was dumb enough to let him do this, and not go to the cops (regardless of drug abuse, the penalty would have been much steeper for him) saying, it will heal, then my dumbass should have stayed out of it. I did almost get shot that night. Not my finest hour.
    All Im saying, is one, make sure the scumbag aint packin, and two, be sure its worth the consequences.
    Been in a similar situation as well (actually twice), have no regrets of beating the fawk out of a guy and would do it again. One of the times I saw the guy was packing before hand so I had to pick a more opportune time but still took care of it.

Black
    , 2007 CBR600RR

Time to get an alabama ass kickin

NBM
    99 TA

Dont wreck your life over a girl... yea he deserves a fuckin pounding, but if she will not make an effort to do the legal thing and press charges then it is not worth you gettting arrested/your ass kicked for this.

Be smart man, this isn't the olden days where you can just walk around beating people up

I definitely think the guy DESERVES an ass beating, don;t get me wrong - but she should first attempt to do the responsible thing. If that doesn't work, then find him in a dark alley and make him bleed.

Black
    1998 Trans Am WS-Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    This guy that works with one of my friends literally hit her. He thinks he is the shit and she wouldn't go out with him and he sunk to the level of punching her. She has a bruise on her shoulder the size of a baseball. I went and got in this kids face and we got almost got into it before some people broke it up. Now he is running his mouth saying he is going to mess me up and this other shit and I'm literally thinking of going through with this fight. Everyone says its wrong and be the bigger man but I feel this is an exception. I'm not cocky but I'm confident I have better stand up and ground fighting than he does. Some people are telling me to really break his face and others are trying to get me to just not do anything at all. I am very torn about this because I feel like this guy deserves to get rocked. I need advice

honestly dude it depends how scumbaggy people are around you......... i used to get in fights all the time, but once i got my car i had to be careful who i fought and who they were friends with. BECAUSE if someone messes with my car [and im sure im not alone on this] its fuckin over...
    No Replacement For Displacement

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    use chloroform to incapacitate him... then you sew his ass hole shut and force feed him mcdonalds... then you cut his eye lids off and feed him sleeping pills... let a starving mouse chew off his nut sack...

couldnt have said it any better, no for real she dont have a boyfriend or older brothers to fight her battles...

black black black
    77 swb

You got a cool house on the beach in Florida? Let me stay there for a week or two and I will put him in the hospital until she has grandkids.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information