Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Black
    2001 WS6

What would you do if you were president? (serious)

If you were made commander in chief, what would you do? Be realistic. What would you change? How would you make the us a better place to live? You can be as broad or as specific as you want. I'll start:

Foreign policy
    I'd start taking care of the us at home first. I'd pull our troops out of the middle east, where we dont belong, but leave a few reserve troops. We'd keep our noses out of everyone else's business.

Immigration-
    All the money saved from the war ( hundreds of millions each day), would go to building the great wall of mexico. A wall that would span the entire border of us and mexico. Deep enough, tall enough, and thick enough to keep people out. With underground sensors, and motion detected machine guns.
    i'd make it a law, that any children born to illegal immigrants be deemed illegal too.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

(serious)

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

Stop paying the people in upper goverment so much money and health care that normal folk would be able to go to the doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Click for full size

(serious)

I don't even want to get started in this thread. lol I'm walking a 100 miles next month to hand deliver a petition to congress.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    I don't even want to get started in this thread. lol I'm walking a 100 miles next month to hand deliver a petition to congress.
    That's right, bitches. He's not walking one hundred. He's not walking a hundred. He's not walking 100. He's fucking walking a 100 miles. A 100.

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by Ramairgod84 View Post
    If you were made commander in chief, what would you do? Be realistic. What would you change? How would you make the us a better place to live? You can be as broad or as specific as you want. I'll start:

Foreign policy
    I'd start taking care of the us at home first. I'd pull our troops out of the middle east, where we dont belong, but leave a few reserve troops. We'd keep our noses out of everyone else's business.

Immigration-
    All the money saved from the war ( hundreds of millions each day), would go to building the great wall of mexico. A wall that would span the entire border of us and mexico. Deep enough, tall enough, and thick enough to keep people out. With underground sensors, and motion detected machine guns.
    i'd make it a law, that any children born to illegal immigrants be deemed illegal too.
    Lol y u mad tho?

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    dude come on. It's 2010. I'm sure you have a friend who'll let you borrow his car.

White
    99 Pontiac Trans Am #2466

Foreign policy

Immigration-
    This^

I have to agree, except the children born here of illegals. Being born on U.S. soil makes you a citz. A great wall of mexico does sound nice and we are wasting a shit load of money on a war that not only should we not be in, but is only meant to be sustained...not won.

I respect the american soldier, but it's sad to see that they have been sent on a blank mission to protect/further private interests under the guise of defending freedom.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

destroy north korea... it would be like punting one of them little yappy ankle bitter dogs...

then i'd set a maximum 4 year term in congress... after your 4 years are up ...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

actually i changed my mind... first thing i'd do is get rid of welfare...

fuck you, you lazy prick bastages... work or starve to death... like the world will fuckin miss oyu if you die of starvation...

then with that gone illigals will have a shitty time getting jobs cause they will be competing with the ex-welfare people...

Black
    2001 WS6

but could u see some of the people on welfare doing landscaping jobs?

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

but could u see some of the people on welfare doing landscaping jobs?
    i don't care what kind of jobs they get as long as i'm not paying for them to exist anymore... this country needs to sever the weak links in our chain....

BLACK
    1999 Trans Am WS-6

I would implement 100% tax on all shit coming from asia and of couse if you open a plant within the country you will not be charged- this is valid for the whole weak western world (since i´m from Sweden :-) )
    Benefits= jobs coming back, less crimes,more money coming in to the country, less transportation-better environment and who gives a shit about asia.......

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by vikingramair View Post
    I would implement 100% tax on all shit coming from asia and of couse if you open a plant within the country you will not be charged- this is valid for the whole weak western world (since i´m from Sweden :-) )
    Benefits= jobs coming back, less crimes,more money coming in to the country, less transportation-better environment and who gives a shit about asia.......
    yey capitalism

Epoxy Block atm
    '68 Firebird LS1

i'd like to see a lot of the people that bitch about immigrants, do the jobs that they do for the same pay.

some people have no clue how shit works.......so sad

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28

As president I would do nothing, although my views mirror many of your own as presideant all I would be able to do is veto bills that pass through congress, I wouldn't be able to just implement any of these things that need to happen, however I could urge congress to act.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Ditto on the welfare...sorta. Instead of eliminating welfare i'd change and rename it, making it more of a government paid work program. Basically "welfare" would be a low paying job the government gives you. They would be easy jobs (something the lazy and tarded can do) that don't contribute much to society on an individual basis but as a whole it would greatly help out.

Black
    2001 WS6

we should put all these ideas together in some form thats like a plan that would save america...with everyones ideas. thats a good idea with the welfare job

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information