Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

98 Formula
    06 duramax

what would you do.....

My brother owns a restaurant. It's a semi-upscale type place. Not real fancy but pretty fancy. A full meal with app's and drinks for 2 will run you ~$80. He gets a fair amount of business type people in there, some with big money. Anyhow, last week someone called to make a reservation which he really doesn't do but he tells them to come in and they get the next available table versus someone waiting at the bar for a table. Not really a reservation but better than just showing up. He says the guy is there like 10 minutes later bitching about wanting his "promised" table. My brother tells him that it was him that he talked to and as soon as a table opened up he'd be sat. They get sat a few minutes later and eat and what not.
    After they leave the waitress brings him a comment card type thing my bro does and it says "the owner sucks and doesn't know what he's doing". This pisses my brother off because he felt it was personal instead of just about the situation. He calls me later that night and we're talking about it and I tell him I'd kick the guys ass. It's not like he has to answer to a boss....he is the boss. He would never do something like that because although he's a good ole country boy like I am he wouldn't want that making it's way into the newspaper or something. I on the other hand would still kick the guys ass. The guy left his name, phone number, and email address. What a moron. He better be glad he got the nicer more responsible brother because I'd be beating some businessman ass right about now.
    What would you do?

Black
    1999 Trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    My brother owns a restaurant. It's a semi-upscale type place. Not real fancy but pretty fancy. A full meal with app's and drinks for 2 will run you ~$80. He gets a fair amount of business type people in there, some with big money. Anyhow, last week someone called to make a reservation which he really doesn't do but he tells them to come in and they get the next available table versus someone waiting at the bar for a table. Not really a reservation but better than just showing up. He says the guy is there like 10 minutes later bitching about wanting his "promised" table. My brother tells him that it was him that he talked to and as soon as a table opened up he'd be sat. They get sat a few minutes later and eat and what not.
    After they leave the waitress brings him a comment card type thing my bro does and it says "the owner sucks and doesn't know what he's doing". This pisses my brother off because he felt it was personal instead of just about the situation. He calls me later that night and we're talking about it and I tell him I'd kick the guys ass. It's not like he has to answer to a boss....he is the boss. He would never do something like that because although he's a good ole country boy like I am he wouldn't want that making it's way into the newspaper or something. I on the other hand would still kick the guys ass. The guy left his name, phone number, and email address. What a moron. He better be glad he got the nicer more responsible brother because I'd be beating some businessman ass right about now.
    What would you do?

Oh the joy's i could have with that

Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

Tell the guy its private property and to leave

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_LS1 View Post
    Tell the guy its private property and to leave
    this was after he'd already ate and left. He never said anything to my brother face to face, it was on the card.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthawk LS1 View Post
    Oh the joy's i could have with that
    that's what I'm talking about. You know what you can find out about someone with that info?? Pretty much what time they get up to take a piss in the morning.

Black
    1999 Trans am

that's what I'm talking about. You know what you can find out about someone with that info?? Pretty much what time they get up to take a piss in the morning.
    If he came back i would put x-lax in his dinner

**EDIT***
    better yet, offer him a free meal THEN put x-lax in it

Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

Well now that the man has calmed down and can think straight, it would prolly be good for your brother to contact him and let him know he was sorry, explain the situation and try leave it on good terms.

By not responding to the card would just piss the guy off.

Black
    1999 Trans am

Well now that the man has calmed down and can think straight, it would prolly be good for your brother to contact him and let him know he was sorry, explain the situation and try leave it on good terms.

i like my idea

98 Formula
    06 duramax

my bro wouldn't do that kinda stuff. He's more of a thinker. I don't think the guy has heard the last of my bro but it won't be nothing like that. My bro's been doing this stuff a long time so this is nothing new to him. Just pissed him off the guy made it a personal attack by saying he sucks. I've been telling him he sucks for years but he don't listen to me.

Black
    1999 Trans am

my bro wouldn't do that kinda stuff. He's more of a thinker. I don't think the guy has heard the last of my bro but it won't be nothing like that. My bro's been doing this stuff a long time so this is nothing new to him. Just pissed him off the guy made it a personal attack by saying he sucks. I've been telling him he sucks for years but he don't listen to me.
    get him drunk then pull the card out and make him call the guy

98 Formula
    06 duramax

by putting that on the card I would almost think he'd hope to get no response. That's why putting all his info on there was stupid IMO. Ballsy too.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthawk LS1 View Post
    get him drunk then pull the card out and make him call the guy
    that'd be hilarious to say the least. My bro is funny as hell. I remember one time when I first moved up here I was living with him. We went to get some beer at a carry out. There was a lady in front of us paying and she dropped a quarter on the floor. She hunted all over for this damn quarter before finally giving up and digging another quarter out of her purse. After she walked away my brother moved his foot and picked the quarter up. He'd stepped on it. We still laugh to this day over that woman looking all over for that quarter.

Black
    1999 Trans am

that'd be hilarious to say the least. My bro is funny as hell. I remember one time when I first moved up here I was living with him. We went to get some beer at a carry out. There was a lady in front of us paying and she dropped a quarter on the floor. She hunted all over for this damn quarter before finally giving up and digging another quarter out of her purse. After she walked away my brother moved his foot and picked the quarter up. He'd stepped on it. We still laugh to this day over that woman looking all over for that quarter.
    Thats awesome....

murdered out 06 z06

i'd let that shit slide, your brother owns a business and people like that come and go all the time, people=shit what you gonna do

Black
    1999 Trans am

Quote Originally Posted by issues02zo6 View Post
    i'd let that shit slide, your brother owns a business and people like that come and go all the time, people=shit what you gonna do
    mature thing to do yes.......but isnt the mature thing to do is let a ricer rev at you and let him speed away from the stop light with out LSx owners getting on it to show them who is boss?

rapter34
    thats the type of shit that they have to deal with when your in a service based operation. people bitch you try to help them as best you can but some people you will find all they are going to do is bitch regardless of the situation. you just have to shrug it off and keep going.

Black
    1999 Trans am

Quote Originally Posted by rapter34 View Post
    thats the type of shit that they have to deal with when your in a service based operation. people bitch you try to help them as best you can but some people you will find all they are going to do is bitch regardless of the situation. you just have to shrug it off and keep going.
    My dad has one of the, apparently (from what i understand) my dads wife is gonna leave my dad because i bought my T/A she thinks its a 50K vehicle.

which reminds me....i should post about that see what people think its a funny story...

black
    1999 camaro z-28

Quote Originally Posted by rapter34 View Post
    Excellent advice. Orion's bro has A LOT to lose in this one. If his brother wants, he could contact him, but something tells me "the owner sucks" shouldn't be taken as the mark of a genius. I would even venture to say that the info he left isn't really his, almost sounds like he's trying to get Orion's bro mad and come after someone else.

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Why would you even care what he wrote?????

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

What would you do?
    burn his house down...

you can also inject him with nicotine... no one will suspect anything... it will appear as though he had a massive heart attack...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information