Blue

What would you do??

OK my friend just got done with a minor crime,just got done with house arrest for 45 days and will be on probation for a little bit. there is this transistion from the house arrest pro officer to a new 1,so he hasnt met the new probation officer yet,will get a letter in the mail soon then will have an appt to meet the new1,prolly to tell him what he can and cant do,so the question is he wants to go to the neiboring state to hang with friends but he isnt sure if he is allowed to leave state,I told him to go if he wants,if they havent said anything then how can you get in trouble? He is worried they will check up on him on new years,but he doesnt have a curfew,so what do you all think? I said if they call his cell dont answer it.

BlackCherry
    Bad Ass 67 Camaro / 2010

If his house arrest is over, he should be fine.

If he's in PA, he probably technically isn't allowed to leave without permission from his PO.

Having said that, there doesn't seem to be much chance of him getting caught. Plus, it's the holiday season and he seems to have a good excuse (the transition) if he does get called to the carpet for some reason.

Blue

Yea his old po never checked on him at all,I told him to go,take his cell and if they call dont answer and dont check your messages untill on the way home. Just in case they have a way with teh cell co to check when he cheked his messages.

I ain't No Tire Kicker!

Red
    1991 Honda Civic 4Dr LX

Quote Originally Posted by tornado View Post
    OK my friend just got done with a minor crime,just got done with house arrest for 45 days and will be on probation for a little bit. there is this transistion from the house arrest pro officer to a new 1,so he hasnt met the new probation officer yet,will get a letter in the mail soon then will have an appt to meet the new1,prolly to tell him what he can and cant do,so the question is he wants to go to the neiboring state to hang with friends but he isnt sure if he is allowed to leave state,I told him to go if he wants,if they havent said anything then how can you get in trouble? He is worried they will check up on him on new years,but he doesnt have a curfew,so what do you all think? I said if they call his cell dont answer it.
    Muh buddys on probation, He can't even leave his town without asking his PO, and then its only if he has a family emerg. And if i remember right, he's gotta let his PO know where he is going if he wants to visit his family. I wouldn't leave town where he lives or the state, because they might say, he is trying to run out of state, and he don't want any warrants on him. IMO it would be best to just stay where he is at untill he finds out for sure...

blue
    83 mustang 347

i think he should definately ask his po. revocation of probation is a bitch to deal with, and who knows what will happen. I personally would just paly it safe

Blue

He is thinking about calling his po and leaving a voicemail and just telling him he is going down to a friends in this state,I told him to go and not worry,He isnt sure what to do,lol. If he calls they may say no then he is screwed,but if he just goes and doesnt say anything then how will they know,he is coming back the next day

Thread Information