Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Angry What Would You Do?

On the way driving to work I was clipped by another driver.

I was in the slow lane in my nissan and there was a Handai Tuscan pulling up fast behind me. All three lanes were occupied and the was no way to pass. So this Tuscan switches over to the Exit ramp, passing me, and the jumping back into the highway clipping my front bumper. right before she clipped me Tuscan was on my right side I noticed a female driver talking on the phone and next thing u know she swerves to go around me from the exit ramp.

So she kept on driving. The clip was barely noticeable. I was in a Sentra and it was noticeable for me because I was in a light car. I don't know if she was even aware of it. So I follow her while dialing 911 to report Hit and Run and reckless driving.

So she gets off the following exit and I follow. I was about 5 cars behind barely catching up. At the same time I was on the phone with the police telling them where I was. It was extremely hard because I don't know that area at all...I never been there.

So the cops tell me to pull over and wait for a squad car, because they said its too dangerous to me to follow her and talk on the phone at the same time. I already wrote down and told the cops the license plate number. They said we'll send a car out for you right now.

5 minutes....no cop.....

10 minutes...no cop.....

15 minutes...no cop.....

Fuk It! I was already late to work. While I was waiting for the cops I went to inspect the damages and it was nothing. I just left. I am not upset at the barely noticeable Scratch on the bumper that was already dented in in the first place, but I am upset that the bitch drove like a maniac and someone would of been seriously hurt if I didn't act fast enough to hit the brakes. and on top of that, she kept on driving.

Now here where I need your help.

I have her license plate number...I can easily find out where she lives.

I don't want to pay her a visit, but I don't mind sending her a nice Christmas Card expressing my feelings.

What Would You Do?

2002 SS

If she were a babe I'd demand some booty !

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by FSANE View Post
    On the way driving to work I was clipped by another driver.

I was in the slow lane in my nissan and there was a Handai Tuscan pulling up fast behind me. All three lanes were occupied and the was no way to pass. So this Tuscan switches over to the Exit ramp, passing me, and the jumping back into the highway clipping my front bumper. right before she clipped me Tuscan was on my right side I noticed a female driver talking on the phone and next thing u know she swerves to go around me from the exit ramp.

So she kept on driving. The clip was barely noticeable. I was in a Sentra and it was noticeable for me because I was in a light car. I don't know if she was even aware of it. So I follow her while dialing 911 to report Hit and Run and reckless driving.

So she gets off the following exit and I follow. I was about 5 cars behind barely catching up. At the same time I was on the phone with the police telling them where I was. It was extremely hard because I don't know that area at all...I never been there.

So the cops tell me to pull over and wait for a squad car, because they said its too dangerous to me to follow her and talk on the phone at the same time. I already wrote down and told the cops the license plate number. They said we'll send a car out for you right now.

5 minutes....no cop.....

10 minutes...no cop.....

15 minutes...no cop.....

Fuk It! I was already late to work. While I was waiting for the cops I went to inspect the damages and it was nothing. I just left. I am not upset at the barely noticeable Scratch on the bumper that was already dented in in the first place, but I am upset that the bitch drove like a maniac and someone would of been seriously hurt if I didn't act fast enough to hit the brakes. and on top of that, she kept on driving.

Now here where I need your help.

I have her license plate number...I can easily find out where she lives.

I don't want to pay her a visit, but I don't mind sending her a nice Christmas Card expressing my feelings.

What Would You Do?
    first off... run them off the road... they already damaged your car... after you get the to the side of the road use a towel and chloroform... know tehm out wityh that... then do what evr you want to them...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

and holy shits,.... you;r still her F?! im thouhgt you wen to the other site... lol..

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

I say take some pics of your car , where she hit you .... Give your insurance her licensees ... number and the pics ...tell them the story and let their lawyers go after her...

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Spaz View Post
    and holy shits,.... you;r still her F?! im thouhgt you wen to the other site... lol..

NBM
    99 TA

isn't your wife a cop? Or am i thinking of someone else on here?

LeMans
    2005 Corvette 2005 GTO

You have horrible "On the way to work" luck

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

yes you do.... i definately would have chased as you did.

Spaz..... you look/type like your wasted again. lol

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Spaz View Post
    first off... run them off the road... they already damaged your car... after you get the to the side of the road use a towel and chloroform... know tehm out wityh that... then do what evr you want to them...
    so is it wrong that i actually considered this when i read it?

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    isn't your wife a cop? Or am i thinking of someone else on here?
    Yeah my Gf is a Cop....but she is NYPD and the town I was chasing the bitch was 2 counties away.

Quote Originally Posted by BadBlueBird* View Post
    You have horrible "On the way to work" luck
    I know.

1 BAD ASS BOWTIE StangKiller615's Avatar

Black on Black
    2001 Camaro SS

Report the tag number to your local DMV.

Silver
    2002 Trans AM

Quote Originally Posted by StangKiller615 View Post
    Whats that going to do?

LeMans
    2005 Corvette 2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by StangKiller615 View Post

that wont do shit

Thread Information