Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

What would you do?

I am beyond pissed right now and need to vent.

Some of you know I helped a friend out last year and let him live with me rent free for nearly 7 months. In return he was watching my dog for me when I traveled. Being he lived with me I gave him a house key.

Fast forward and he ends up moving out and getting his own place last year. He still agreed to let my dog out for me being he lived close.

I come home today from being gone all week. I walk into my bedroom and notice right away my bed wasn't made how I made it. To add, I had just put on brand new bed sheets and pillow cases I got for Christmas. I hadn't even slept in the bed yet since putting them on.

So I send him a text - "dude...do I need to clean my bed sheets?". His response - "for what? I wouldn't sleep with a girl in your bed". I immediately started looking at the bed and found hair on both pillow cases. I pulled the main sheet off to uncover the mattress fitted sheet. Guess what I find all over the fucking sheet? Cum stains and stains all over the middle of the bed.

He has been fucking girls in MY HOUSE in MY BED. Letting total fucking strangers into my house where all my belongings are.

Am I overreacting here? I am fucking livid. I sent him a text telling him I found stains all over my new fucking sheets. He never responded. I called him and he didn't answer. I sent him a text to call me. He never did.

What would you do?
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I'd be pissed. All you can do is change your locks. Maybe kick is ass around a bit. But, legally he broke no laws since you gave him the keys to your house.

That is messed up.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

You're right, he didn't. Just our friendship. All his friends are my friends. I told him time and time again - NOBODY is to step foot in my house but him. The fact it happened on new $150 bed sheets pisses me off even more. He disrespected me...lied to me...shit is missing in my house now too. I feel like telling every person he knows about it.

red
    95 Z28

This is quite simple actually. Anybody that will betray your trust like that, and take advantage of your kindness is no friend at all. Friends don't do that kind of shit to each other. Unless he goes out of his way to make this up to you, he probably wont remain your friend, and even if he did, it would take a good bit longer to regain any trust of yours.

It does feel shitty when you do so much to help someone and they shit on you for it. sad...

If you're feeling vindictive, you can always share this story with all of your mutual friends. Or maybe they should know about this anyway so they're aware of this person's proclivities.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

My middle brother is his best friend.

Silver
    1999 Trans-Am, 2012 Sonic

What would you do?

hey Jon, seen your other post about being sick this week. wondered why I didn't hear from you. just as well I had a hell week with the weather worked a bunch of OT. anyhow about this not much you can do. the old me would kick the shit out of him but in todays world that can cost you more money and possibly a trip to jail. the fact is he disrespected you and your home and that is the lowest of low, You can ask him to replace your sheets and never let him in again, let your friends know what he has done not to gossip just simply be aware for trust down the road. sometimes friends/ roommate's think that what your is mine! depends on how long a friend is $150 worth ending it but in the same respect he should have respected your home. give it a few days and talk it out.
    99 Trans Am, SLP Lid, Blackwing filter, smooth bellow, Ported TB, LS6 intake, Ws6 lower ram air box, OBX LT's, Magna Flow cat back, LS7 clutch, Tick MC, Hurst Shifter, Frost Tune, UMI SFC,LAC, STB, PB, Torq Arm, Super Hawk hood, Torq Thrust II, Kee Audio.
    Strange S60 4:10's, D&S Rotors, S/S Brake Lines.
    Nitto NT05R Track Tire's, 12.7 @ 108 / 1.82 60'
    Wish list.
    Coil overs, Heads & Cam

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Yea, I was in J-town a few days, but was really sick (sore throat) so I didn't leave the hotel much.

Was really looking forward to being home and getting a good night sleep in my own bed. For obvious reasons, that didn't happen. There is no way in hell I'm sleeping on those sheets, even washed. I took pics of the mess. He had to have had sex 3-4x on the bed. Shit is all over.

Bed sheets were a Christmas gift from my brother so that makes me mad. But being disrespected and lied to...and knowing total strangers had free roam of my house only God knows how many times makes me fucking furious.

Silver
    1999 Trans-Am, 2012 Sonic

What would you do?

Your 100% right and I would be pissed also..but just be smart about it. you probably have way more to lose. seeing how he is your brothers friend tell him to f-off...

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

What would you do?

in addition to new sheets a new matress would be asked for.
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/f7/my-6-liter-build-174257/

http://www.ls1.com/forums/f8/my-8-8-rear-build-165553/

6.0L Block - Forged 403ci , Polluter Stg3 Cam, FAST 102mm Intake, NW102 TB, MSD wires, NGK TR6 plugs, Truck Coil Packs, LS3 Fuel Injectors, CC Pacesetter LT Headers, TS&P ORY, QTP e-Cutout, Magnaflow Muffler, 104mm Air Lid & Line Lock, Catch Can, Stage 2 T56 w/Viper shaft, PRO 5.0 Shifter, Tick MC, SPEC Stg3+ Clutch, QT SFI BH, MWC DSL, Full UMI Performance Suspension, Belstein Shocks, Hotchkis Springs (1" Drop), YR1 Snowflake Wheels wrapped in NT555 tires & Custom Fab Ford 8.8 rear w/Wavetrac Diff 3.73 Yukon Gears, WSQ Hood, 3"CM Strange Eng Drive Shaft.

00 FB Vert - Stock

78 FB - Just getting started......

Horsepower never lies, but is often lied about!

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

It's a king size bed. He can barely afford sheets let alone a mattress, but I agree. If nothing else, a mattress cover.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Jesus, that's terrible.

That'd no longer be a friend of mine. If given the chance, confront him face to face.

The fact he lied to you to, makes it even worse. Don't let it get to you much, get some new sheets and cut contact, change the locks.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I'll be changing the locks today.

Black/Black
    98 WS6/04 Sierra Dmax

I have never really been a violent person, but lately people have been making me violent. So if this had happen to me my fist would be planted into his head, good friends or not you don't have sex in your friends bed without him knowing. Who knows how many times he had done this before and you had no idea.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by cpop98ws6 View Post
    Who knows how many times he had done this before and you had no idea.
    I am guessing this has been going on awhile. Just my gut instinct.

Still have not heard from him....

White
    '10 ZR1

What a fuckin' loser. He'd be dead to me.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    This is quite simple actually. Anybody that will betray your trust like that, and take advantage of your kindness is no friend at all. Friends don't do that kind of shit to each other. Unless he goes out of his way to make this up to you, he probably wont remain your friend, and even if he did, it would take a good bit longer to regain any trust of yours.

It does feel shitty when you do so much to help someone and they shit on you for it. sad...

If you're feeling vindictive, you can always share this story with all of your mutual friends. Or maybe they should know about this anyway so they're aware of this person's proclivities.
    Agreed.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

He is older than me too...not that it matters...but in his 40's.

I am not trying to sound like a bitch, but I seriously feel extremely violated and betrayed. I thought this dude was a good friend.

I mean, we all know what white stains and dried spots on a bed sheet are. There is absolutely no mistaking that.

BLACK
    1998 PONTIAC TA

Sounds to me that he is just a big bag of dicks. Complete and total disrespect for you and your personal property. I really wouldn't care to much if my friend used my house for a hotel, BUT to jizz in my bed and jack up my brand new bed sheets is f@@ked up! Change the locks for sure. I would also be careful about writing things in print about him having an "accident" or hurting him, cause apparently he has nothing to lose and you do. Just do what others have said and tell all of your friends what he did, so in the future if he needs a helping hand, there won't be one to grab.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I'm not a violent person. I'm just mad at him and the whole situation is really fucked up to me.

Wanted to make sure I wasn't blowing this out of proportion on how I felt about it. Sounds like I'm not.

Definitely not going to do anything stupid or put myself in a dumb situation.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post
    What a fuckin' loser. He'd be dead to me.
    Note to self, don’t have sex in Fast's bed with random women if I ever want a ride in his ZR1

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information