Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

What is the worst job you ever had?

I think being a car salesman would be the worst job anyone could have, i never was one, but it has to be terrible.

Pewter
    1999 Trans Am (WS7)

Not if your good at it.

I worked in a Factory that produced cold meats..Ham, salami, devon and so on.

Its was enough to make anyone sick

Black
    2001 Trans Am

I was a machine oiler in 71 for Rockwell International. I was greasy for months, even several days after I left. The only good thing came outta it was it helped me buy a new GTO.

Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    Mexican killed my car

Kentucky Fried Chicken was the worst job i ever had. Worked there back in high school. The only plus was i met the woman that would later become my wife there.

Black
    2004 Z06

One of the jobs I had while putting myself through college was a seasonal loading and unloading cargo from aircraft.
    It wasn't the fact of getting squashed from time to time by giant freight containers because you couldn't here sh*t because of planes coming and going down the runways, nor was it the fact that illegal aliens who were also hired were about the most dangerous employees to work with because of their sheer stupidity ...

No it was the fact I had to look at Tiger Woods private jet sitting there never going anywhere.

04 GTO QuickSilver
    95 MarkVIII wifey white

Got you all beat. Being a repo man for a TV and appliance chain store. Lets see, just a few of the horror stories from that strange job back in the early
    80's. Deliver rented goods to cust. who then becomes your nightmare to collect payments from or go back to reposess from. Threats to my life, repo'd a refridge. and the Lady screaming at me to "just take the F'n thing and the only thing in it was a container of baby formula, And had to repo a washing mach. from a basement where the guy put on a handrail after it was delivered.
    04/A4 Quicksilver
    Magnflow catback-Resonator delete
    K&N drop in
    SAP front Grills and 05 hood
    Limo tinted windows-Gets me pulled over alot
    Diablosport Predator (RWTD) tune.

Nothing special
    Nothing special

Oh man...

Anything in the food service / bar industry. Yeah, bartending was fun, and it gets you more poonany than nearly anything else, but yeck. Handling other peoples half eaten food or drink? Nasty.

Was a line handler for mooring/unmooring of cargo ships and barges.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

I have never found a job that was that bad ...just some of the people I have had to work with ......

black
    98 WS6

Cook in Chinese restaurant or Ride Attendant in Six Flags. Yeah, I think ride attendant was worse.

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

I'm a black man who works at a cracker barrel restaurant and I get people who tell me they want their biscuits as dark as my... they look around and then say apron. THEY KNOW DAMN WELL THEY WANNA SAY MY SKIN.. damn old white people. I've had that happen twice. I'm only there for the money. Most people would say they just want some dark biscuits. Its bad enough I'm working in cracker barrel they gotta rub it in. I keep a sense of humor about it though. Me and this other black guy... I mean the only other black male server, we always make fun on the only black picture in the store which is in the back and we call him uncle hershel.

by the way I don't have a problem with white people. I like everybody.

Mexican killed my car

Quote Originally Posted by 7camaro7 View Post
    I'm a black man who works at a cracker barrel restaurant and I get people who tell me they want their biscuits as dark as my... they look around and then say apron. THEY KNOW DAMN WELL THEY WANNA SAY MY SKIN.. damn old white people. I've had that happen twice. I'm only there for the money. Most people would say they just want some dark biscuits. Its bad enough I'm working in cracker barrel they gotta rub it in. I keep a sense of humor about it though. Me and this other black guy... I mean the only other black male server, we always make fun on the only black picture in the store which is in the back and we call him uncle hershel.

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Waiting Tables Is The Worst Job Ever.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hawk View Post
    I think being a car salesman would be the worst job anyone could have, i never was one, but it has to be terrible.
    i think that cleaning the $0.25 spank booth would be the worst job ever...

Mexican killed my car

Quote Originally Posted by pecha View Post
    Cook in Chinese restaurant

ya probly

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 7camaro7 View Post

KILLL WHITEY!!! j/k

back when i was a truck driver my assistant/helper Jamar told me "we are all N***** out here... accept us brother... we are kings..." i replyed with "you are right... we hold every thing these people every earned and made in their life and they took the wrong insuance..."

needless to say our charm won over every customer... and in a good way...

Black
    2004 Z06

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCaveMan View Post
    +2 ... damn ...

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28

Never really had a job except eorking for my parents, and the last three years in the summer i worked from 8 in the morning till 8 or 9 at night pretty much every day. My parents own there own business which we work at from 8 to 430 then we built this lodge in the evenings http://www.kansaswhitetailturkeyhunts.com/ now don't go thinkin its a kit or contrators did all the work cause that ain't the way it went down we did everything ourselves, the rock walls on the bottom floor, there is 36 yards of concrete there all mixed in a 1/3 yard mixer.

My camaro is actually a bonus for the helping build the house as I only make about 1200 a month in the summer. i know your guys opinion on 17 yo with cars their parents bought for them, but look at pictures of the lodge on the site then judge.

Red
    2000 Camaro SS

I worked as a roustabout and roughneck on a semisubmersible rig while in college back in the mid to late 70's, almost got killed on a daily basis. Back then you got a 100 dollar weekly bonus if no one on your crew got hurt that week. First day on the job I almost got my hand cut off and I was promptly told not to fuck up the weekly bonus.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information