Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

THE WS6 THAT COULD

Thumbs down What Are These Parents thinking Now N Days????

scenario 1: some guy from my school (sophmore 16 years old) parents bought him a lightning, well this guy tryed to race me but i decided not to after seeing how careless he was when he did a burnout at a stoplight right in front of a cop. this guy is 16 and has been seen numerous times doing 90 in 30 mph zones. well today i see this guy and i go what happen to your lightning and goes i wrecked it but he wouldnt tell me how. so i ask a friend and he says the (16 year old) was going 110 in a 40 zone and hit another car and rolled the lightning 11 times totaling it. parents turn around and buy him a brand new Srt-10 ram...only time will tell what happens next

scenario 2: Guy from my school (also 16 years old) parents bought him a C4 Corvette. week later he wrapped it around a tree and totaled it. Next parents bought him a 1999 Z28, month later put it into a median. NOW for the crazy part i see this really nice Blue 06 GTO at the gas station and i walk past it and sure enough its the same guy and i say hey is this your car and he said yea my parents bought it for me....400 hp 6.0L in a 16 year olds hands??? disaster waiting to happen.....

whats with parents these days im not old i know im only 18 and i got my WS6 when i was 17 and after playing with it a few times after buying it i know it is nothing to be carless with because an ls1 is alot for a teen to handle...

so far at my school these are all the cars that have been totaled.....that i can think of off the top of my head

6 Srt-4's
    2 Lightnings
    2 Cobras
    5 Gt's
    2 Hemi Dodge Rams
    1 Honda NSX
    1 C4 Corvette
    1 C5 Corvette
    1 97 Z28

yea its ridiculous

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

nsx.... wow thats jsut crazy... parent prolly rigure a fast pickup is much safer than a fast small car, which is true...

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

damn punks... no appreciation of having worked for something so you have to take care of it....

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

ohh btw 100% true story coming up...
    the gas station where all the ricers hang out by my house there was this one turkish kid whos dad is richer than anyone can imagine... wanan guess what he drove? a lambo murcielago lp 640.. wanna guess what happened a month ago... totaled it.. wanna guess the result?... a brand now lp 640....

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Theres a kid at my school that had an 06 Chevy pickup. (Parents bought it for him brand new) He wrecked it about a month after getting new wheels and roll pan grill and all kinds of crap for it. Everybody knows he was drunk when he wrecked it. Next thing I know he has a lifted 07 2500 pickup that his parents bought for him.

Black
    1999 Trans Am

It is rediculous how many kids have their cars bought for them. Theres like 2 or 3 STIs at my school, a couple C5s, one C6, multiple BMWs (all parent bought)

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by NiteRiderWs6 View Post
    scenario 1: some guy from my school (sophmore 16 years old) parents bought him a lightning, well this guy tryed to race me but i decided not to after seeing how careless he was when he did a burnout at a stoplight right in front of a cop. this guy is 16 and has been seen numerous times doing 90 in 30 mph zones. well today i see this guy and i go what happen to your lightning and goes i wrecked it but he wouldnt tell me how. so i ask a friend and he says the (16 year old) was going 110 in a 40 zone and hit another car and rolled the lightning 11 times totaling it. parents turn around and buy him a brand new Srt-10 ram...only time will tell what happens next

scenario 2: Guy from my school (also 16 years old) parents bought him a C4 Corvette. week later he wrapped it around a tree and totaled it. Next parents bought him a 1999 Z28, month later put it into a median. NOW for the crazy part i see this really nice Blue 06 GTO at the gas station and i walk past it and sure enough its the same guy and i say hey is this your car and he said yea my parents bought it for me....400 hp 6.0L in a 16 year olds hands??? disaster waiting to happen.....

whats with parents these days im not old i know im only 18 and i got my WS6 when i was 17 and after playing with it a few times after buying it i know it is nothing to be carless with because an ls1 is alot for a teen to handle...

so far at my school these are all the cars that have been totaled.....that i can think of off the top of my head

6 Srt-4's
    2 Lightnings
    2 Cobras
    5 Gt's
    2 Hemi Dodge Rams
    1 Honda NSX
    1 C4 Corvette
    1 C5 Corvette
    1 97 Z28

yea its ridiculous
    what kinda district do you live in man?!!?!! is like the Beverly Hills of Central America or what??? I totalled my dad's 95 Bonneville back in 1998 and they bought me an 88 pathfinder a year later. Hell, when we sold the pathfinder I wanted a v6 firebird so bad, It was gonna be my first car payment so i figured I could get whatever i wanted...still the parents cracked down on me and I bought a cavalier instead-really REALLY wish I kept that car though.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinohuey View Post
    It is rediculous how many kids have their cars bought for them. Theres like 2 or 3 STIs at my school, a couple C5s, one C6, multiple BMWs (all parent bought)
    I wonder if these are the same kinda parents who buy implants for their daughters graduation?

blue
    83 mustang 347

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    I wonder if these are the same kinda parents who buy implants for their daughters graduation?
    i have no problem with these parents... in fact as long as i get to see/feel the end result more power to em

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Lucky Bastards! That's what I say.

And if I could afford it, I'd do the same for my kids.
    Lifes too short to drive a shit box.

THE WS6 THAT COULD
    what kinda district do you live in man?!!?!! is like the Beverly Hills of Central America or what??? I totalled my dad's 95 Bonneville back in 1998 and they bought me an 88 pathfinder a year later. Hell, when we sold the pathfinder I wanted a v6 firebird so bad, It was gonna be my first car payment so i figured I could get whatever i wanted...still the parents cracked down on me and I bought a cavalier instead-really REALLY wish I kept that car though.
    lol no just lees summit missouri, nice suburban area...around here you see just about every kind of car....my friend is 19 and hes had at 17 to current a nsx(ran the car with no oil burned up the motor)...Lifted Hummer H2...lamborghini Diablo SV....twin turbo bentley, ferrari 360, C6, KB Lightning, and hes now 19 and has a procharged C6 Z06, and for the BEST his 22 year old brother has An SLR MCLAREN!... here are some pics of their toys....

THE WS6 THAT COULD
    thats why i feel good that i purchased my ws6 my self, u appreciate it more when you buy it yourself

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Holy shit, I feel so delightfully white trash...

Red
    2000 Trans Am

People like that are the reason i get so much crap from people around here. My Monte Carlo Got totalled by some idiot who decided to run me over... So the insurance money bought me a 01 blazer. A few months later we had some bad ice and i rolled it... Guess what insurance Money bought the T/A. But people always say im spoiled becuase "my parents" bought all of my cars.

Now my family is well off but im far from spoiled compared to other people around here. My car isnt pretty, hell we got it for 6800 but its a base for me to build something.

There is a ton of Kids with New diesls running around my area.. lifted and stacks. its rediculous.

Black
    1999 Trans Am

You would think so. The only two girls at my school with noticable implants drive a Nissan pickup and the other one drives a Bonneville. It doesn't quite add up........

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinohuey View Post
    You would think so. The only two girls at my school with noticable implants drive a Nissan pickup and the other one drives a Bonneville. It doesn't quite add up........
    car or tits...car or tits...which would you prefer as a braud?

Navy Blue Metallic
    1998 Trans Am

jesus... some parents are really fucked up

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzed View Post
    Holy shit, I feel so delightfully white trash...
    +1

White
    1998 Trans Am

wow, i didn't know anyone family had that nice of cars. i'm spoiled though too, for 15 years of farm work my parents bought me a 1993 grand prix when i turned 15. i hate kids like me

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit
    Must be nice. I wrecked my LT1 Z28 and now I have a Mercury Tracer. It is amazing how little these guys respect money.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information