Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Question what pranks did you pull???

post 'em up people!!!

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 T/A Firehawk M6

I ripped my heart out of my chest on the subway when I was coming in to work today. Everyone was freaking out and it was epic. Just before I died I said APRIL FOOLS and then everyone smiled like at the end of a mentos commercial.....

btw.... heaven has awesome computers! I hear Irocs heaven mod request has been approved. He starts tomorrow.... april fools!!!.... or is it???

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    post 'em up people!!!
    I remember when you said you blew your motor up at work and Ls1.com members were giving you a block and parts and such to fix it.
    Last edited by doberman 152; 04-01-2010 at 12:44 PM.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by doberman 152 View Post
    I remember when you said you blew your motor up at and Ls1.com members were giving you a block and parts and such to fix it.
    i forgot about that... i forget what motor i was on when i posted that one... it was cool to see people steping up like that though...

Arctic White
    2000 Z28

I didnt pull anything... I got on this LS1 site.. And man were people mad about not getting into the AAG... Even MODS.....
    Last edited by Z28Thunder; 04-01-2010 at 12:02 PM.

2010 Nissan Sentra SR dd
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

post 'em up people!!!
    I posted on facebook that I had gotten in a wreck with a cop and that I had totaled my car. My mom saw it and freaked out no realizing that it was April Fools Day, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Z28Thunder View Post
    I didnt pull anything... I got on this LS1 site.. And man were people mad about not getting into the AAG... Even MODS.....
    Yea, it's hilarious. There are so many people still mad and cant get in lol.

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

i was pissed. but another member helped me out with a pm...

Red, Pewter
    03 cobra07 street glide

told my gf i got my ex pregnant and we never told anyone and she got an abortion haha it was grand was pretty good

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

well since someone else used the call in sick joke I had to come up with something else, so I told the boss I ain't doing jack shit until he gets off his ass and hooks the balancer up in my bay and gets that fuckin plow out. after about an hourr (not much work today) His son came up and asked if I was serious I told him no but don't clue his dad in on that. so we messed with him a bit longer until he started getting good and pissed then we let him in on it.

After all that I called the wife and told her that I am bringing home another cat and a golden retrever. That was immediate fly off the handle anger.

her: NO YOU ARE NOT
    me: Oh yes I am, I am not about to let the damn koreans at the cleaners turn them into dinner.
    her: Really?
    me: yes really, It is a really friendly cat and dog, hell they are even getting along together. The cat looks like boo boo (my sons cat that we had to put down)
    her: I guess it is ok, better than getting turned into dinner I guess........wait YOU ASSHOLE
    me: what
    her: IS THIS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE
    me insane laughter.
    her:ASSHOLE *click*

If you count my penis i pulled that a few times today.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    well since someone else used the call in sick joke I had to come up with something else, so I told the boss I ain't doing jack shit until he gets off his ass and hooks the balancer up in my bay and gets that fuckin plow out. after about an hourr (not much work today) His son came up and asked if I was serious I told him no but don't clue his dad in on that. so we messed with him a bit longer until he started getting good and pissed then we let him in on it.

After all that I called the wife and told her that I am bringing home another cat and a golden retrever. That was immediate fly off the handle anger.

her: NO YOU ARE NOT
    me: Oh yes I am, I am not about to let the damn koreans at the cleaners turn them into dinner.
    her: Really?
    me: yes really, It is a really friendly cat and dog, hell they are even getting along together. The cat looks like boo boo (my sons cat that we had to put down)
    her: I guess it is ok, better than getting turned into dinner I guess........wait YOU ASSHOLE
    me: what
    her: IS THIS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE
    me insane laughter.
    her:ASSHOLE *click*

artic white/black stripes
    97 TA

my finace posted on facebook that we had broken up then followed it up with a sad msg. At first everyone was like haha april fools but she kept going along with it and our friends started to get scared. Then when some called in for confirmation she answered the phone balling her eyes out so then(and still now) they got really freaked out. Since it caught on so well after that i decided to go along with it. So now i got her mom climbing up my back trying to get answeres and some dedicated close friends going out of their minds

Still trying to figure out when to let everyone off the leash.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

http://www.stangnet.com/2010/04/01/i...a-r/#more-2325

there was this ... What you think ??

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth View Post
    http://www.stangnet.com/2010/04/01/i...a-r/#more-2325

there was this ... What you think ??
    i think if it's true i'll buy that next unless i can afford a vette... the camaro can rot in hell untill it stops looking like a geriatric abomination...

Wish I had an LS1. kickflippin1's Avatar
    i think if it's true i'll buy that next unless i can afford a vette... the camaro can rot in hell untill it stops looking like a geriatric abomination...
    Did you look in the thread I posted? Took a pic of a 5th gen. convertible on the road today. Not to hijack the thread or anything....

But, I've never done any good April fools pranks, so I don't remember them.

2002 Arctic White T/A Ws6islife's Avatar

Metallic Pewter
    2002 SLP Firehawk

well the great part is id idnt pull anythign but got pulled on..my car right now is at my friends shop because it died on me in the mid of the road so he was closer than hauling it home so i get on this morning and well he photoshoped my car to look like one that was wrecked and i think i almost had a heart attack.

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

I took irocs idea and change my facebook bday to today and its worked! I also got some girl I'm seeing all tensed about nothing and then she said "well whatever you say, you better mean it tomorrow too" and then I had to stop

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

dad put my car on craigslist..... you'd be surprised the amount of people who would like a 00 black and silver striped ws6 with bolt ons and nitrous for 5k... my phone wanted to commit suicide....

sister had my mom in tears with the ol im pregnant one, mom was still half asleep and took it hook line and sinker...

lil bro came in and said he got bit by a snake... but he actually did get bit by a snake.... shitty day to get bit on, we all said bs till we seen where it scratchd the skin through his boot

i set sisters clock 3 hours fast, she went to school at 4am

other sister said the taurus overheated on her and motor was cooked... and actually did... another horrible luck to have shit happen on this day

i got dad by setting the pumpin of the rear axel on a couple blocks, confused him for a min or two

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    dad put my car on craigslist..... you'd be surprised the amount of people who would like a 00 black and silver striped ws6 with bolt ons and nitrous for 5k... my phone wanted to commit suicide....

sister had my mom in tears with the ol im pregnant one, mom was still half asleep and took it hook line and sinker...

lil bro came in and said he got bit by a snake... but he actually did get bit by a snake.... shitty day to get bit on, we all said bs till we seen where it scratchd the skin through his boot

i set sisters clock 3 hours fast, she went to school at 4am

other sister said the taurus overheated on her and motor was cooked... and actually did... another horrible luck to have shit happen on this day

i got dad by setting the pumpin of the rear axel on a couple blocks, confused him for a min or two

good ones!!!

impulse blue
    06 GTO

I'm a Deputy Sheriff, walking down Market St in West Chester in uniform. This HOT girl runs out of a Salon and j-walks to put money in the meeter.

I step up to her and look all serious. In a stern voice I say,

"mam, what's your name?

she says, "why?"

I'm giving you a ticket for j-walking. I take out my notebook and pen.

It's...(I forget her name)

what's your DOB?

It's (I forget what it is)

she starts getting all worried...I act like I'm writing something...She's like...OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?

I say, no mam...it's April Fools. Have a nice day. She's all like, "OMG I hate you!!!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information