Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    '06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Angry what is goin on?!?

Ok why are people so rude and just freakin inconsiderate not to mention dangerous!

First off, Im driving on a high way... this high way has a ramp that connect to another high way... On the ramp it connects to the opposite side, where people merge on the ramp before getting on the next high way.

I would think that everyone understood the concept of MERGING.. One car on the left, one car on the right - no one has a right away.

If you merge correctly neither side wont get backed up from like 2 cars on one side, then one than three.. just one next one next one. you get my point

So Im on this ramp car in front of me goes, then the car on the other side is inchin in, I have room to hit it and get in front of him, IF i was impatient, but no. I lay off the gas a little to let them get in to merge correctly so I can get behind the appropriate vehicle.

So then its my turn after that car except this freaking F250 that apparently rules the road is ON HIS ASS not giving me any room to get in, even tho Im already passed the merge, i basically have to be INCHES away from the barrier for this douche bag not to hit me

Then so whatever, this guy is seriously 2 inches away from the car in front of him, and i am a few inches away from the F250 due to the fact that he left me no room to back off yet.

Anyways that guy passes the WHITE LINE -- lots of space--- WHITE LINE area to get on the next high way. the ramp isnt even near the dotted whites or the whites even NEXT to each other -dumbass

SO my exit is coming up, I have to get off the high way and immediately get in the far right lane 3 lanes over to turn right....

There is huge YIELD sign that says "YIELD TO RAMP" -- every car either speeds up to get out of my way, or slows down (i have my signal on the whole time) hello!! read the dam sign! Im sure he prolly did but he is so freakin retarded to fallow

Except for this douche bag in a Prelude, he is WAY back there and speeds up, he pounds his gas petal and there is no way I can slow down and get behind him in time for my right turn, SO i have to speed up, I speed up and get in front of him for only a few seconds for my turn.. this guys has to BREAK it hard to not hit me...

Im just like wtf yield to the ramp and not try to race the people exiting you dumbass..

Just follow the fcking rules and you wont get hurt.. Its simple really.

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Don't u live in Texas? Isn't it a law that u have to carry a loaded weapon on your dash? Use it

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Start throwing change at peoples cars once they see you're a chick they will realize they can't do anything back.

In all seriousness I don't give people the chance to be polite or courteous on the road I assume the worst and look for open spots and get to them as I need to (within reason), I rather be an ass then put up with with stranger's shit.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

inb4 20 pages

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Quote Originally Posted by korndawg View Post
    Don't u live in Texas? Isn't it a law that u have to carry a loaded weapon on your dash? Use it
    guns cost $$ and $$ is something that i dont have lol
    Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Start throwing change at peoples cars once they see you're a chick they will realize they can't do anything back.

In all seriousness I don't give people the chance to be polite or courteous on the road I assume the worst and look for open spots and get to them as I need to (within reason), I rather be an ass then put up with with stranger's shit.
    well of course, but im not gonna run off the road to do it..

This happens all the time with trucks around here... they will cut in front of anything smaller than their vehicle.. Ive been run off the road countless times.. Fckin ridiculous

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

U've got boobs, so theres's plenty of ways to make money.
    The offer is still on the table for u to help Iroc-Z and I in our business.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Quote Originally Posted by toityme View Post
    Ok why are people so rude and just freakin inconsiderate not to mention dangerous!

First off, Im driving on a high way... this high way has a ramp that connect to another high way... On the ramp it connects to the opposite side, where people merge on the ramp before getting on the next high way.

I would think that everyone understood the concept of MERGING.. One car on the left, one car on the right - no one has a right away.

If you merge correctly neither side wont get backed up from like 2 cars on one side, then one than three.. just one next one next one. you get my point

So Im on this ramp car in front of me goes, then the car on the other side is inchin in, I have room to hit it and get in front of him, IF i was impatient, but no. I lay off the gas a little to let them get in to merge correctly so I can get behind the appropriate vehicle.

So then its my turn after that car except this freaking F250 that apparently rules the road is ON HIS ASS not giving me any room to get in, even tho Im already passed the merge, i basically have to be INCHES away from the barrier for this douche bag not to hit me

Then so whatever, this guy is seriously 2 inches away from the car in front of him, and i am a few inches away from the F250 due to the fact that he left me no room to back off yet.

Anyways that guy passes the WHITE LINE -- lots of space--- WHITE LINE area to get on the next high way. the ramp isnt even near the dotted whites or the whites even NEXT to each other -dumbass

SO my exit is coming up, I have to get off the high way and immediately get in the far right lane 3 lanes over to turn right....

There is huge YIELD sign that says "YIELD TO RAMP" -- every car either speeds up to get out of my way, or slows down (i have my signal on the whole time) hello!! read the dam sign! Im sure he prolly did but he is so freakin retarded to fallow

Except for this douche bag in a Prelude, he is WAY back there and speeds up, he pounds his gas petal and there is no way I can slow down and get behind him in time for my right turn, SO i have to speed up, I speed up and get in front of him for only a few seconds for my turn.. this guys has to BREAK it hard to not hit me...

Im just like wtf yield to the ramp and not try to race the people exiting you dumbass..

Just follow the fcking rules and you wont get hurt.. Its simple really.

Ohhh how I miss DFW traffic some days....

We have the same idiots over here too so your not alone...

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Quote Originally Posted by korndawg View Post
    U've got boobs, so theres's plenty of ways to make money.
    The offer is still on the table for u to help Iroc-Z and I in our business.
    haha what business? the dealin?

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Quote Originally Posted by toityme View Post
    haha what business? the dealin?
    Yup, you'd be in charge of the smugglin.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

inb4 white knights

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

inb4 "omg kristi i hate those drivers too, would you let me take you out to dinner so we can talk about how terrible bad drivers are over an expensive meal that will never happen, let alone lead to any sort of sexual contact?"

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

if it makes you feel better, some kid in an older F150 on 22's in the parking lot drove thru a puddle when i was walking back inside and splashed me. next time i have change in my pocket and he drives past, it's on

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

inb4 "hello heavenly blessed beauty kristi. Whos inner beauty is simply divine and everlasting. All the best in 09 with all of your goals. Have a great day and a wonderful weekend. God Bless & take care
    Ciao Bella Beautiful kristi"

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

OMG kristi i hate those drivers too! I would you let me take you out to dinner so we can talk about how terrible bad drivers are over an expensive meal. After that, we can fuck like rabbits!

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

inb4 a hotter attention whore comes along and OP slits wrist in bathtub

383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    inb4 "omg kristi i hate those drivers too, would you let me take you out to dinner so we can talk about how terrible bad drivers are over an expensive meal that will never happen, let alone lead to any sort of sexual contact?"
    100% accuracy!!!

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    inb4 a hotter attention whore comes along and OP slits wrist in bathtub
    you're more of an attention whore than id ever could attempt to be

383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Click for full size

And what's funny is that they still line up in hopes they become the chosen one.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Quote Originally Posted by tep98ws6 View Post
    if it makes you feel better, some kid in an older F150 on 22's in the parking lot drove thru a puddle when i was walking back inside and splashed me. next time i have change in my pocket and he drives past, it's on
    aw thats horrible!! Ive almost done that on accident, I saw the puddle and people right next to it,so i got as far away from it as possible...

I got splashed once in middle school fckers.

Lol you should for sure chunk some change for sure

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information