Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Domestics>Everything DOHC Cobra's Avatar

Black
    2004 Mustang Cobra

What does everyone do for a living?

Just curious as to what everyone does for a living.

I work at Chili's right now (it sucks lol) and I'm going to start college soon, thinking about going for engineering.

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

Manager at a hardware store, Currently switching locations

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

unemployed.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

selling motorcycle/atv parts and acc. for Lemonds Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, and Kubota

Black
    1994 Camaro Z28

Technologist (build IT infrastructure), writer (freelance for tech magazines), wedding officiant (perform weddings), racer (I race when I am sponsored), marketing consultant....

Basically I do a bunch of stuff I enjoy.
    2002 Street ET Champion New England Dragway
    1999 Street ET Champion Oxford Dragway
    My Blog is here: http://www.downtime.com

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

i run a prostitution ring.

down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

Field Service: Cox Communications

Pewter
    2001 GrandPrix GTP

Auto technician for now anyway. The market is looking to good right now. Thinking about getting my CDL's and becoming a car deliverer for dealerships.

doesn'tplaywellwithothers superchargedblackgto's Avatar

Black
    2004 GTO

This thread has been posted a million times.....however, I am @ work right now, and if I told you what I did I'd have to send the MIB's to your house and make you, your family and any trace you ever existed disappear.....
    Brad<-------interwebz name.......

1958 chevy pickup 283
    02 gmc z71 5.3L white

right now full time navy, but i go to reserve statis in a month then its back to college and the lumber yard for now

NBM
    98 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer Sooner View Post
    i run a prostitution ring.
    nice ill have to visit sometime lol

White and Orange
    1997 Z/28

im a bum right now

Black
    1998 Z28 Camaro

Own and run Cuccaro Motorsports, a small privately owned shop and I specialize in late model LSX buildups, old school sbc and motorcycles. Also have an ebay store to sell car parts and am working on writing freelance articles with digital photos of my shop projects. Hold BA in journalism and mass communications and associate degree in psychology, mecp certified electronics, asce certified all mechanical systems. Worked on this stuff seemingly my whole life, now i'm finally getting to put it to action, its been a long journey but worth it to finally be able to do my own independent thing these last 3 years instead of working for the "man". LOL
    Last edited by BlwnCamaro; 06-14-2008 at 11:48 AM.

Black
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by BlwnCamaro View Post
    Own and run Cuccaro Motorsports, a small privately owned shop and I specialize in late model LSX buildups, old school sbc and motorcycles. Also have an ebay store to sell car parts and am working on writing freelance articles with digital photos of my shop projects. Hold BA in journalism and mass communications and associate degree in psychology, mecp certified electronics, asce certified all mechanical systems. Worked on this stuff seemingly my whole life, now i'm finally getting to put it to action, its been a long journey but worth it.
    Make me a deal on a spec 3+ clutch.......got to be less than 385 shipped Sell me the clutch and I'll buty a lightweight flywheel too.....as a matter o fact I'll buy alot of crap if the price is right...

Black
    1998 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedblackgto View Post
    This thread has been posted a million times.....however, I am @ work right now, and if I told you what I did I'd have to send the MIB's to your house and make you, your family and any trace you ever existed disappear.....
    Brad<-------interwebz name.......

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

Quote Originally Posted by tigersport14 View Post
    nice ill have to visit sometime lol
    i can set up an appointment if you'd like. hmmm, lets see. ok, i have an opening next wednesday morning at 2:45 if you are interested.

Black
    1998 Z28 Camaro

Make me a deal on a spec 3+ clutch.......got to be less than 385 shipped Sell me the clutch and I'll buty a lightweight flywheel too.....as a matter o fact I'll buy alot of crap if the price is right...

The spec 3+ is actually more expensive and goes for over 500. Maybe you are thinking of the spec stage 3, it is a good clutch and is in the high 300 price range you are seeking. I have my $3000 buy in with drop ship supplier paid already just have to finalize paper work for account. Previously and up to this point they have been giving me a small discount and I order on an as need basis for me and my customers LSX build ups.

The parts I sell on ebay are slightly used aftermarket parts and I have 100% feedback on there and locally. How soon are you looking to buy, I have access to parts at slight discount but to set up my dropship retail program to sell volume of new lsx parts will take just a little more time but soon. My parts prices will be very close to competitors ultimately but could probably offer small discount overall. My labor costs are discounted to less than big dogs also because of low overhead. If you need more info or are interested please pm me and i'll see what I could do for you.
    Cuccaro
    Last edited by BlwnCamaro; 06-14-2008 at 12:14 PM.

Black
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by BlwnCamaro View Post
    The spec 3+ is actually more expensive and goes for over 500. Maybe you are thinking of the spec stage 3, it is a good clutch and is in the high 300 price range you are seeking. I have my $3000 buy in with drop ship supplier paid already just have to finalize paper work for account. Previously and up to this point they have been giving me a small discount and I order on an as need basis for me and my customers LSX build ups. The parts I sell on ebay are slightly used aftermarket parts. How soon are you looking to buy, I have access to parts at slight discount but to set up my dropship retail program to sell volume of new lsx parts will take just a little more time but soon. My parts prices will be very close to competitors ultimately but could probably offer small discount overall. My labor costs are discounted to less than big dogs also because of low overhead. If you need more info or are interested please pm me.
    Cuccaro
    After you read the last page of my thread you will see....http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88625
    and as far as the spec3+ price that is an ebay stores price shipped and they run around the 400 range from an online shop......however I am willing to send you my business however IDK if you can compete......I'll send you some quotes from lingenfelter...going to forge the internals and port heads....
    Brad
    BTW train we can talk about it if your interested...

Catfish for Breakfast Bobby97SS's Avatar

white
    97 SS

Profesional driver in heavy traffic with occaisional stops to fix forklifts.

Black
    1998 Z28 Camaro

After you read the last page of my thread you will see....http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88625
    and as far as the spec3+ price that is an ebay stores price shipped and they run around the 400 range from an online shop......however I am willing to send you my business however IDK if you can compete......I'll send you some quotes from lingenfelter...going to forge the internals and port heads....
    Brad
    BTW train we can talk about it if your interested...
    Blown clutch! Ouch, ive been there before, ate mine up on nitrous. I currently have a spec 3 im putting in.
    Whatever deal I could get im willing to pass that on to my customers I dont have large markup. It was probably the spec 3 you saw on ebay for that price. On ebay 3+ is usually in low to mid 500 range.
    At TSP site 3+ goes for 569 but thats full retail and stage 3 is in 400 range. Like you are sugggesting prices do vary from place to place. If you are interested I appreciate any support and would do my best to help you out.

I port and polish and do my own engine and vehicle assembly and Mike's Performance does my machine work. Mike was the lead machinist for old school Russ Halls machine shop located next to Dick Harrels. When Russ passed away from age Mike bought out Russ Halls machine shop and currently owns and runs it as Mike's Performance. I trust him for my machine work and he is pretty badd ass and has never let me down. I'm located 45 minutes North of El Paso Tx
    Thanks Cuccaro
    Last edited by BlwnCamaro; 06-14-2008 at 01:01 PM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information