Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

What do you know about Hydrocodone?

I sorta "found" 40 or so Hyrdocodones at this party i was at this weekend. I know they are generic for Vicodin HP's. What other info you guys got? Mainly Lori, i know she can give me some serious info. And the others who are big pill poppers. I am not at all. i saw to many people gettin addicted to them in school, so i stayed away for the most part. But now i have all these and have been taking them here and there and just wondering what you guys and girls thought.

Thanks

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black
    2000 nhra edition formula

i take lortab (strongest dose of vicodin) for back pain.
    if you take vicodin here and there you will be fine.
    save them for hangover headaches and such.
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

Good job for being an adult and taking meds you do no need. Also when you take stuff like that it dulls you to other pain releivers if you do not take them when you are in real pain. Snorting them does not enhance the high. If you are caught with them on your person and its not your name on the bottle they can get you for intent to sell, or theft.

damn, you found 40 lortabs just "laying around"?

I hope whoever you stole them from doesn't find out and shoot your ass. i aint even playing with you man, pills are boomin' on the street right now. he'll fuck you up bad....

Lortabs are fun, pop about 5 10mg or so and drink some whiskey and you'll get a great buzz for a few hours.

You gotta eat at least 4 or 5 though. I'd think God actually existed if I found a bottle of lortab just lying around for someone to find....

lucky mother fucker.

you gotta tell me whats written on the pills and i can tell you the strength immediately.

5s are weak.... you want 10s.

member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar

black

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Spiral
    you gotta tell me whats written on the pills and i can tell you the strength immediately.

5s are weak.... you want 10s.
    mine are 10/500
    5/325
    7.5/750
    and the best for last, 325 mg roxicet.

BIGRED Z
    Hydrocodone or dihydrocodeinone (marketed as Vicodin, Anexsia, Dicodid, Hycodan, Hycomine, Lorcet, Lortab, Norco, Hydroco, Tussionex, Vicoprofen) is an opioid derived from either of the naturally occurring opiates codeine or thebaine. Hydrocodone is an orally active narcotic analgesic and antitussive. (pain killer and cough suppressant.)

It is not uncommon for addicts to have liver problems from consuming excessive amounts of acetaminophen (tylenol) over a long period of time. This factor leads many addicts to use only single entity opiates such as OxyContin. Avoid alcohol while taking hydrocodone and acetaminophen .

Alcohol can increase drowsiness and dizziness caused by the medication, possibly resulting in unconsciousness and death. Also, acetaminophen can be damaging to the liver when taken with alcohol.

Vico's are 5mg, Lortabs are 7.5 or 10mg.

Don't do drugs MMMMMMMKKKKK, cuz...drugs are bad MMMMKKKKK.

Lori

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

they say 10/660.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrus
    Good job for being an adult and taking meds you do no need. Also when you take stuff like that it dulls you to other pain releivers if you do not take them when you are in real pain. Snorting them does not enhance the high. If you are caught with them on your person and its not your name on the bottle they can get you for intent to sell, or theft.
    Im sorry I disappointed you.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Spiral
    damn, you found 40 lortabs just "laying around"?

I hope whoever you stole them from doesn't find out and shoot your ass. i aint even playing with you man, pills are boomin' on the street right now. he'll fuck you up bad....

Lortabs are fun, pop about 5 10mg or so and drink some whiskey and you'll get a great buzz for a few hours.

You gotta eat at least 4 or 5 though. I'd think God actually existed if I found a bottle of lortab just lying around for someone to find....

lucky mother fucker.
    Dont worry about that, its all good.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by BIGRED Z
    Hydrocodone or dihydrocodeinone (marketed as Vicodin, Anexsia, Dicodid, Hycodan, Hycomine, Lorcet, Lortab, Norco, Hydroco, Tussionex, Vicoprofen) is an opioid derived from either of the naturally occurring opiates codeine or thebaine. Hydrocodone is an orally active narcotic analgesic and antitussive. (pain killer and cough suppressant.)

It is not uncommon for addicts to have liver problems from consuming excessive amounts of acetaminophen (tylenol) over a long period of time. This factor leads many addicts to use only single entity opiates such as OxyContin. Avoid alcohol while taking hydrocodone and acetaminophen .

Alcohol can increase drowsiness and dizziness caused by the medication, possibly resulting in unconsciousness and death. Also, acetaminophen can be damaging to the liver when taken with alcohol.

Vico's are 5mg, Lortabs are 7.5 or 10mg.

Don't do drugs MMMMMMMKKKKK, cuz...drugs are bad MMMMKKKKK.

Lori
    Thank you Lori. Im not taking anymore, I know a complete pill popping monster that wants all of them. might as well make money where money can be made. Bye bye Hydrocodones.

Black
    97 Formula

They were a life saver when I tore a ligament in my foot last year.

BIGRED Z
    Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po
    they say 10/660.
    That's 10mg narcotic with 660mg tylenol. And hey, Mom will be proud, yer a drug dealer now!

Crazy Bitch

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 SS Camaro

Due to my back problems, I live on pain meds. They aren't fun and shouldn't be used or sold for that intent. I don't mean to sound like a Mom here, but they are addictive. My neighbor was coming in my house stealing them from me (I thought she was a friend and had a key to let my dog out while I was in the hospital having surgery). Then she started calling in scripts to Walmart, using my name and ins. Once I discovered this, I had her busted. She was also caught with another script in her purse in a different name when they busted her for mine. She has been picked up twice since then for the same thing and has the cops in another town watching her now. She is now losing her son in a divorce and this has a lot to do with it. So now I have to lock up and hide my meds in my own freakin' house! There was also a couple boys around here getting Oxycotin from a lady and they were found dead in their room from an OD and she (the lady that gave the pills to the boys) is being charged for it. This stuff isn't candy and shouldn't be taken that way. On top of all that, think of this... You take this stuff for recreation, your body builds up a tolerance pretty quickly (so you don't get the buzz without taking a lot more than any normal person would) Ok, so now, you hurt yourself in an accident in your fast car (or whatever senario you want) you go to the hospital, buddy the meds they administer aren't going to work well, because you have the tolenance for them. So you stay in a bunch of pain all because you wanted a buzz. Just doesn't make any sense. Flush them down the toilet and be done. It just isn't worth it. I did a lot of stupid shit when I was younger and sometimes I wonder how I managed to live through half of it.

Big$
    oh man....oxys, percs , dilaudid... are really adddictive..u wanna know something. I moved across country to get off oxycontin.They catch up to u ...and u dont realize it at first.
    (OXYCONTIN=POISON) now i take a few percs or dilaudid here and there...But i have to be really really carefull....i could tell u all kinds of storys about pills....BE CAREFULL no joke be carefull.

Quote Originally Posted by Warbird
    They were a life saver when I tore a ligament in my foot last year.
    Same here after I had my wisdom teeth yanked. I found it to be an amazing pill because it completely got rid of my pain without any other of the "weird" feelings typically associated with pain killers. I didn't see it as an addictive drug...I chucked the ones I had left once the initial soreness subsided.

Black
    2001 TransAm WS6

i had my wisdom teeth removed and got a script for it. I figured since i read/know people that take this stuff that i would feal good but instead fealt like complete crap. I was so bad i said forget this shit and dealt with the pain which wasn't much anyway. Guess i react differently to this stuff.

john
    I'm impressed with how open you are with being so shockingly stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by john
    I'm impressed with how open you are with being so shockingly stupid.
    shit, you'd be surprised at how big things come in small packages.

i'd take a oxycontin over a bottle of alcohol anyday, homeboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po
    they say 10/660.
    thats 10 mg, but thats a lot of tylenol mixed in, be careful...

i wish they'd extract it without the acetaminophen shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information