Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    FUGLY CBR1000RR rider.com

Black n Black
    04 Dodge Ram 07 CBR1000RR

What to do, what to do

So I'll try and make this short. I was home this past weekend for my bestfriends wedding. My girls ex happened to show up with his little brother for back up. They started talking shit to each other and another girl about me and my girl, didn't really make a scene but every once in awhile you could hear just a little. Out of respect to my friend I didn't cause a scene there, just told my buddy to handle it or I was. He asked them to leave and that was that. So now I have this kids little brother who is 19 or so, 5'8 155lbs maybe soaking wet talking constant shit about my girlfriend and I. Now the stuff about me doesn't bother me but I'm stuck in the dilema of next time I'm home beating the hell out of him. His problem is he's never got his ass kicked and keeps talking shit saying stupid shit like my girlfriends fat and a whore yadda yadda yadda and is trying to tell as many people as he can these lies so it makes my girlfriend look bad , he says he'll "find me" like I'm afraid or something.. I'm 6'2 180, I'm not afraid haha. Now I don't want to let my girl down by allowing this to continue, but I'd rather not fight if I don't have to, just the way I was brought up. What would you all do?

The two troubles, the one on the left is the younger brother who has the worst mouth. The older brother is an inch shorter then me and about 10lbs lighter.

The girl and I

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Dude, you're a Marine. Just tell them to shut the fuck up before you are forced to have to do anything drastic.

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

they sound like a couple of lil bitches for running their mouths and need to grow up. high school is over, and so is the relationship between your girl and that guy. if they keep it up then tell them to stop because it's just stupid and immature and they need to grow up and get a life. if they come at you in any way, as stated your a marine.....FUCK EM UP!

Black n Black

zggill04 (2:29:37 PM): Matt, i have the experience to be confident
    matt6t9mcneal (2:30:20 PM): o cuz ur a marine big fuckin deal..id like to put ur experince to the test
    ^ I guess I'm asking if I should let him put my experience to the test

See, he's a shit talker, doesn't care about that, and I don't gloat about it either, I never use that excuse as a reason to be able to beat someone. He said something about talking about his fist in my face and I laughed and said if it came down to it I'd just put him in a submission move and lead him around like a little cry baby when he's in pain. Working smarter not harder, I'd probably have him kiss my girl's feet for talking shit on her.

Pewter
    2000 T/A WS-6

They both look like panzies I would kick both of their a**es and be done with it. Like you said, if they want to talk about you who big deal who cares.I would not care either but when some one talks about your girl that is another story.I understand you don want to ruin your friends day so next time you see them it is time to raise up and beat some a**. That is my opinion.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

She looks like she's worth fighting for...just don't fight them at the same time. Since the older brother probably thinks he's tougher then the younger, IMO the easiest thing to do is fuck up the older brother...the younger one will puss out. Do the opposite of that and you'll have to fight both of'em.

BTW the younger one looks closer to 130..

Black n Black

^ She is worth it, honestly, they have both talked alot of shit. I'd like to screw up both of them. Just not sure if at 22 fighting two shit talkers is still worth it, but like I said it's my girlfriend and we've been together for awhile.

White and Orange
    1997 Z/28

if it was me and as protective as i am about my girl id be kickin me some ass. you know you could talk shit about me all you want just leave my girlfriend out of it.

Red
    2001 Trash Can

If you're gonna do it cause she wants you to, then hell no. Never fight over a girl if it's for something she wants, like if she thinks you should be her knight in shining armor. But, if he's draggin you into it for no reason on top of talkin shit about your girl, then I'd have to say it's worth it. It's tough to not do anything especially if he's actin like a hardass and sayin he'll "find you," but is it really worth it?

I wouldn't do anything until confronted because you can still reap the benefits of kicking his ass, without looking like an ass hole for starting a fight.

Black n Black

She's not telling me to do it, upset about the comments but isn't telling me to fight at all. Like you said, he's the one trying to drag me into it, but I know they'll both show up, the only reason the little brother was there at the wedding was for back up because he wasn't invited at all. Now the little brother is the problem haha

White
    2003 Ram 2500

Yeah it one thing to talk shit to another guy but to put his girl in there is another. kick to old brothers ass and you shouldnt have to deal with the younger one.

Black n Black

it actually started out him talking shit to my girl, then it switched to me. but like I said, I kind of want to go for them both, they have both been a pain in the a$$!!

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

goood! i feel the hate inside you! join the dark side!

07 MAZDASPEED6 GT

Stupid kids. Be the adult & ignore it. If that doesn't work, kill them.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    I wouldn't do anything until confronted because you can still reap the benefits of kicking his ass, without looking like an ass hole for starting a fight.
    Talking from experience Bryan?

Arctic White
    2001 WS.6

No offense and I have a ton of respect for the Marine corp but you need to grow up. This sounds like some high school bullshit. You can't get all bent out of shape every time some little bitch starts running their mouth. I think you should just try to ignore it, but if either one touches you or your girl stomp their head in.

Black
    1998 Trans Am

Yeah, I would ignore their immature antics and if they do anything stupid, take 'em down.
    Be the better man and don't start a fight and try to avoid one if possible.

Black n Black

See that's the thing, I never throw the first punch. And the shit with the older brother has gone on for about six months now. What is the point where enough is enough? I've put it off for long enough now, it's to the point where I feel I'm letting them walk over her. I'm not looking to just go up and start it, but I do want to let them know when I'll be in town next, and if they state a time and place be there. They think I'm the bitch for laughing it off, so please tell me when enough is enough? It seems as they won't stop till something is done.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by zggill04 View Post
    See that's the thing, I never throw the first punch. And the shit with the older brother has gone on for about six months now. What is the point where enough is enough? I've put it off for long enough now, it's to the point where I feel I'm letting them walk over her. I'm not looking to just go up and start it, but I do want to let them know when I'll be in town next, and if they state a time and place be there. They think I'm the bitch for laughing it off, so please tell me when enough is enough? It seems as they won't stop till something is done.
    That's dumb bro and a bad idea in general, if you happen to see them in town then settle it...otherwise i'd let it go and see if it dies down.

Black n Black

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    That's dumb bro and a bad idea in general, if you happen to see them in town then settle it...otherwise i'd let it go and see if it dies down.
    I understand what your saying distortion, but this HASN"T died down. Like I said the older brother has been at it for over 6 months now and the little brother has now joined in. It's been texts, emails, AIM's and he's been talking to other people trying to spread shit to try and break us up. I mean when we got to the wedding last week people already had this bad idea of my girlfriend and they hadn't even met her. I feel bad that she has to go through all this just because of these two.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information