Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Red
    93 Camaro V6(I know lame)

what to do with ex-gf?

So my ex gf, well basically, I hate her. As I'm sure there are many guys out there who hate their ex's, so do I. I've made it very clear that I dislike here and dont want to see/talk to her again.

That was all well and good for a while, until this last weekend. I found out two of my friends were hanging out with her, in a store less than 20 feet from my work. I, not knowing this had taken place, hung out with him the next day and he never made any mention of it. Even when I said something about hating her. He told me he talked to her, but never hung out with her.

One of the friends I'm not worried about, the other I am. This kid is horny, I mean real horny. If it weren't for me being in the picture I would have my money on him and her doing something together. Problem is this kid is one of my best friends and I thought I could trust him with anything.

Now I'm not so sure. In the last 2 months he's made some pretty sketchy comments about friends ex-gf's and trying to get with them and whatnot. I don't know if I should trust him.

But hey, then again, maybe I'm overreacting. I just think its fucked up that one of your best friends will go hang out with your ex-gf like that. And then he doesn't tell me about it...

(cliffnotes)
    one of my super horny, close friends is hanging out with my ex-gf and not telling me about it

Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    Mexican killed my car

Tell him that she has a stinky cooter

Red

problem solved

You have lost a best friend he is doing the save-a-hoe bit. He probably shit talks you behind your back to her. I would throw him away.

If you want to get her back, and do not hang in the same circle as her go to alot of her friends and say "Look have you seen her? im trying to contact her and let her know thank you for ruining my life by fucking around....now i have herpes." Act serious.

Red

See normally I would just tell him to take a hike, but he's probably the most mature friend I have, and that actually means quite a bit coming from an 18 y/o.

I have no proof of him ever doing stuff with chick in this situation, but he has told me about how he has this other friend and that guys gf hits on him all the time. Unfortunatly(yea i kno its spelled wrong, its late so STFU) he's a ladies man and pretty good at it, so I dont know. I just had so much trust in this guy. I looked up to him in a way.

CamaroKillZ28
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrus
    You have lost a best friend he is doing the save-a-hoe bit. He probably shit talks you behind your back to her. I would throw him away.

If you want to get her back, and do not hang in the same circle as her go to alot of her friends and say "Look have you seen her? im trying to contact her and let her know thank you for ruining my life by fucking around....now i have herpes." Act serious.
    That is some funny shit right thur!

BIGRED Z
    How has he broken this trust? By trying to get some from your ex, not telling you he's trying to get some from your ex, or both? Just curious where you stand on this.

Lori

Black
    99 Z28

She's your EX. What she does is her business. What? Your friends aren't allowed to talk or do anything with your ex because you were with her at one time. Sorry, but that sounds a bit like cave man thinking... I can see why you'd be irritated that he would deny it or wouldn't tell you about it, but... maybe he figures that telling you isn't a good thing because it's clear to him you'd be irritated.

Flip side of that, if he's your friend, he's not cool for not telling you and for going after her if he knows you'd clearly be mad.
    I'm not really sure what "trust" he's violated, except maybe not telling you, but that's really not your business any more. An ex is an ex and depending on how close you and a friend are, he might not tell you every girl he's gonna see. I'd be a little irritated if a friend dated one of my exes and didn't tell me about it, but they'd tell me about it I'm pretty sure. They would tell me because they'd know that I wouldn't be getting all jealous and pissy like a bitch about them dating, I'd wish them the best.

But that's just me....

sonnyred
    An ex is an ex. That being said,what she does with her love life is her business.Did you ever think that maybe your friend is really in love with this lady?

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Get over it,her........Eh, sounds like your not. You guys are 18! A stiff wind blows and you guys get hard ons. No shit your buddies are hanging with her because in their minds they know that she's fuckable because of what you have told them.

Life is one big shit sandwich kid and we all gotta take a bite sometime.

Black
    99 SS

as hard as it may be try letting it go, i was in the same situation as you were once when i was a jun in high school. and my closest friend did something like that.

but its all about what makes people happy anymore man and i have come to learn that, if it didnt work out for you to then maybe it will for your buddy and her, it would just be awkward

Black
    1994 Camaro Z28

Ex girl.... Her business, not yours. Be grateful it isn't you hanging around her. Your "friend" is maybe going someplace that you have already been. So what? Forget her and move on. Let your "friend" find out the hard way.
    2002 Street ET Champion New England Dragway
    1999 Street ET Champion Oxford Dragway
    My Blog is here: http://www.downtime.com

Red

I couldnt care less about her and what shes does. Im pretty sure she has another bf right now besides my friend. I honeslty don't care about her.

My problem is just that my friend wouldnt/didnt tell me, he had the oppertunity to and he didnt.

Black
    99 SS

yea kinda going behind your back and shit man, i know how you feel

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

Piihb

Red

lol how did i know you were gonna say that eventually erick?

1981 g-Body

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrus
    +1
    It does matter if it was my BEST friend who screwed around with my ex. I'd kick his ass and make sure she see's it.

1981 g-Body

Friends who dick around with ex's aren't really friends. I don't give a shit what anyone says.

Red

Well its not like they have done anything yet, but I know how they both are and its just this problem sitting there in the back of my head, going...what if, what if, what if.

I could easily see it happening which pisses me off more than anything else. Its like they didnt even really try and hide it either. He told me he talked to her on the phone cuz he was bored and she was the only person online(myspace) and she left him a couple comments saying she had fun hanging out with him and they should do it more often.

fuck, this just pisses me off the more i think about it

Black
    99 SS

rip his head off!!!!!!! ( will farrel)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information