Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Westboro Baptist Church Hates Marines

If you can remember this post awhile back about a church group who goes around picketing fallen soldiers funerals this is one of the updates.

The father of a Marine killed in Iraq whose funeral was picketed by anti-gay protesters told Fox News he will defy a court order and not pay the protesters’ appeal costs.

Storey;http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/30...est=latestnews

scumbag video;[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drPAMvma-BQ[/ame]

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

fuck them... i wouldn't pay it either...

Black

I WISH these scum-bag mother fuckers would show up in this area, I would head over and introduce myself......... fucking cock-suckers!!!!! Shit woulda gone down a WHOLE lot different if they showed up at my cousins funeral, that I CAN guarantee!!!!! It fucking kills me to sit and hear about this shit, I did 5 yrs in the Marine Corps also................

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i'd have no problem going to jail for beating thoes people to a bloody pulp... in fact i'd take pride in it... to many people out there are afraid of the reprocusion of attacking these ass holes...

Black

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i'd have no problem going to jail for beating thoes people to a bloody pulp... in fact i'd take pride in it... to many people out there are afraid of the reprocusion of attacking these ass holes...
    EXACTLY!!!!! Couldnt agree more!!!!! But at the same time, these are the whiny little fuckin douchebags that got picked on in school. They were raised in some fucking "colony" (by star gazer and fucking halys comet- something else that shoulda been fuckin nipped in the ass back in the day) and sponge/mooch off of the system by "sueing"/instigating and then "tattling" and manipulating the system......... That fucking bull-dyke lookin whatever the fuck it is needs her teeth knocked down her fuckin throat!!!! If she doesnt like it here or the ideas/whats going on, take your fuckin ass and the rest of your fucking wack jobs and head over to the fucking sand box........... we'll see how long you last, then Ill show up at your funeral- you fucking CUNT!!!!!!

Blue
    09 Nissan Altima

I thought God didn't hate anyone?

Blue
    09 Nissan Altima

where is westboro again? would it be ok to say we should send out troops to that church? isn't what they are doing called slander? isn't it anti-american? who the fuck is the judge that agreed with them and is making the guy pay for their shit? kill em all!

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

It's in Topeka, Kansas and they've been here before, protesting at a fallen soldiers funeral. My ex worked at the funeral home and said the protesters had to stay on the other side of the road and protest. If they stepped one foot on the funeral homes property, they would have been arrested. Those people make me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by chiller2484 View Post
    where is westboro again? would it be ok to say we should send out troops to that church? isn't what they are doing called slander? isn't it anti-american? who the fuck is the judge that agreed with them and is making the guy pay for their shit? kill em all!

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

These people are all insane, disgusting, twisted individuals.

Bill O'Reilly donated the $16,500. Sounds like he'll need more by the time it's all over though.

It's very disturbing.

Black

"sick" isnt even close to the way I feel when I think about these assholes........

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

If ghosts are real, I hope every fallen soldier whose funerals they disturbed will haunt the shit out of these mouth breathers.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

I would love to see them try that shit here in NC with all the military we have around here im sure we would find some cops more then willing to look the other way while a few people kick the shit out of them.

Actually with Delta and Rangers being based in Fort Bragg I can see them dissappearing before cops can be called.
    Last edited by raynor139; 04-02-2010 at 11:06 AM.

red
    1999 Tran-Am WS7

i grew up in church and my dad has been a pastor for at least 30 years and this is not what a normal church would teach. it's people like this that do this in the name of God and try to say that God hates certain people that give christians, the church, and God a bad rep

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Its one thing to somehow have an issue with our military, its an entirely different thing to DISRESPECT someones funeral like that, ANYONES funeral at that. But this whole story pisses me off and if I was in the military I'd run these disrespectful, classless assholes over with a personnel vehicle.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

there is another group of Vets that runs interference for the familys to keep them away ...
    Its never a good carer move to start hating on Marines ...

Door-To-Door Pipelayer DJ Red Barron's Avatar

86 Buick GNx - Black
    08 Jeep GC SRT8 - SBM

Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth View Post
    there is another group of Vets that runs interference for the familys to keep them away ...
    I think some chapters of the Hells Angels have also gotten in on running interference as well.

Bright Red
    2000 TA Firehawk 0041/742

Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth View Post
    Yep, it's a group called the Patriot Riders and isn't just vets. Pretty much if you ride a motorcycle you can sign up and you ride alongside the motocade to shield the families from these idiots.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

these ratards dont understand the freedom of speech,

they think they can just say and protest anything... WRONG

Things that are hurt full to others or offensive / racist, sexist, etc... do not fall under free speeh

And the cops should confiscate any sign that falls under that category, and arrest anybody getting out of order

But do they? do they?...

midnight blue
    2000 Pontiac ram air ws-6

I would be the first one to jump in and whoop somebody's ass. This shit pisses me right off. I would do a drive by with a supersoaker filled with the most nastiest shit I could find. Skunk scent... you name it... lol

I got into an argument with a guy at work, who is a conservative and thinks it's ok to show pics of aborted fetuses to people and kids etc... (some guy killed some guy who held up a sign close to a school in MI) and he was supporting it. I told him somebody shoves that sign in my daughters face I would be whoppin some ass.

Some people are just f'n ratards

Life in the Fast lane sunsetorangess's Avatar

Met. Sunset Orange
    01 SS

That is absolutly Unacceptable.... I cant beleive the nerve of some people. Gay, Straight, Black, White, Tan, it doesnt freakin matter when you in combat. Everyone fights together and looks after one another. Its apparent none of those Ignorant people have ever served. I couldnt even imagine what i would have done if i was present and those people were protesting. It makes me furious just thinking about it... Either way Karma is a mofo and what goes around comes around.. Hopefuly Ten fold in there case...
    J
    2001 SS, Its not the car its the Driver that matters....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information