Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    1966 Corvette Coupe

went to hooters for first time

ok so im gonna try to tell this story and give my reveiw as close to the real thing as possible...

so me and my freinds go to hooters tonight... its my first time... and you know like anyone your taken aback the first time in... we get our waitress and shes the hottest one in the place (no shit)... shes in black meaning shes a trainer so even though our local store has only been open a few weeks she has been doing this for a while... she takes out drink orders, pulls up a chair beside me and starts to flirt (duh!)... she starts taking our meal orders.... (my lines will be normal and hers in bold from here on out)

"i want a hamburger with american and cheddar cheese" (you know the build your own burger thing)

so you want a cheese burger?

"yeah i want a cheesbuger"

do you go to the bathroom regularly?

"what?"

you know all the cheese, i mean i like cheese and i go regularly, i was wondering if you did

then she finished taking our orders and for the remainder of the night she really focused attention on me... im not bragging here i was actually wondering what was going on... she would lean over the table and put her tits right in my face (no one else) she was really touchy with me... every time i would say something she would touch my arm or rub my shoulder (no one else)... she tripped over my chair like 6 times and would lean over and say sorry babe... (still not bragging here... i have no idea what the deal was)

then i run out of pepsi

"can i have another pepsi"

no

"well there went your tip"

i have kinda a mean spirited sence of humor... but she smilled and got me a drink later on she comes back and kneels in a chair right beside me and faces me... all my other friends are asking her stuff, she will answer them and then ask me something about is my food... (still confused here)

"got a question for you"

ask away

"you know how ppl always have pics of hooters girls with thier car? well i would like to do it some time how do i get them to do it?"

just bring it up and ask, what kind of car you have?

"vette"

oh!!! so your loaded?

"no i have a vette... im broke"

maybe you should get a bicycle (edit: left this lil jewel out)

she smiled and ran her hand acroos my boob (still im wondering whats up)... later when she brings the check (by the way we had to ask for it we sat there forever waiting on it). she brought me the check and said here you go mr. corvette you can afford this... we arent talking you know joking when we asked for the check and saying "you gonna get it all mr. vette?"... she actually brought me the check and told me to cover it... and then made a bit of a deal about having to split it...

i know these girls are trying to flirt... i know there was no genuine intrest, but what was her deal? i mean she centered in and flirted with one person at a table... did a bad job of flirting... and honestly kinda annoyed us at times (mainly waiting on check or poorly watching out drinks)... ok a newbie i can see some of these mistakes, but they are rookie mistakes...

oh and my reveiw of the restraunt... not too bad... food was ok... kinda expensive... alot of the girls were butterfaces... the stupid crap they did ever 5 minutes kinda annoying, but... ill give it like a 6.5 (prolly a 5.5 if it was a friend of mine getting the attention and not me) over all... oh and the 70s shorts really need an upgrade...

-me
    Last edited by predator; 04-30-2006 at 07:24 PM.

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

I don't have a problem with the shorts needing an upgrade, it's those tall socks.

I went for my first time in october, it's where my new boss took us for orientation. The only other time I have been there was when the owner of the company came to town and we had a business meeting, lol. Guess I can't complain about meeting with my boss since he always takes us to hooters

As far as service, it hasn't been BAD, but not great either. They rely on other things to keep their customers happy and most guys fall for it.

zleeper z
    Quote Originally Posted by predator
    ok so im gonna try to tell this story and give my reveiw as close to the real thing as possible...

so me and my freinds go to hooters tonight... its my first time... and you know like anyone your taken aback the first time in... we get our waitress and shes the hottest one in the place (no shit)... shes in black meaning shes a trainer so even though our local store has only been open a few weeks she has been doing this for a while... she takes out drink orders, pulls up a chair beside me and starts to flirt (duh!)... she starts taking our meal orders.... (my lines will be normal and hers in bold from here on out)

"i want a hamburger with american and cheddar cheese" (you know the build your own burger thing)

so you want a cheese burger?

"yeah i want a cheesbuger"

do you go to the bathroom regularly?

"what?"

you know all the cheese, i mean i like cheese and i go regularly, i was wondering if you did

then she finished taking our orders and for the remainder of the night she really focused attention on me... im not bragging here i was actually wondering what was going on... she would lean over the table and put her tits right in my face (no one else) she was really touchy with me... every time i would say something she would touch my arm or rub my shoulder (no one else)... she tripped over my chair like 6 times and would lean over and say sorry babe... (still not bragging here... i have no idea what the deal was)

then i run out of pepsi

"can i have another pepsi"

no

"well there went your tip"

i have kinda a mean spirited sence of humor... but she smilled and got me a drink later on she comes back and kneels in a chair right beside me and faces me... all my other friends are asking her stuff, she will answer them and then ask me something about is my food... (still confused here)

"got a question for you"

ask away

"you know how ppl always have pics of hooters girls with thier car? well i would like to do it some time how do i get them to do it?"

just bring it up and ask, what kind of car you have?

"vette"

oh!!! so your loaded?

"no i have a vette... im broke"

maybe you should get a bicycle (edit: left this lil jewel out)

she smiled and ran her hand acroos my boob (still im wondering whats up)... later when she brings the check (by the way we had to ask for it we sat there forever waiting on it). she brought me the check and said here you go mr. corvette you can afford this... we arent talking you know joking when we asked for the check and saying "you gonna get it all mr. vette?"... she actually brought me the check and told me to cover it... and then made a bit of a deal about having to split it...

i know these girls are trying to flirt... i know there was no genuine intrest, but what was her deal? i mean she centered in and flirted with one person at a table... did a bad job of flirting... and honestly kinda annoyed us at times (mainly waiting on check or poorly watching out drinks)... ok a newbie i can see some of these mistakes, but they are rookie mistakes...

oh and my reveiw of the restraunt... not too bad... food was ok... kinda expensive... alot of the girls were butterfaces... the stupid crap they did ever 5 minutes kinda annoying, but... ill give it like a 6.5 (prolly a 5.5 if it was a friend of mine getting the attention and not me) over all... oh and the 70s shorts really need an upgrade...

-me
    It's called she wants a tip. She doesn't give a damn about anyone in there. She was probably a "noob" at flirting, and annoyed the hell out of you guys Oh well, at least you saw some jugs, right?

1966 Corvette Coupe

yeah no joke whe wanted a tip... im not saying she had the hots for me, but this is someone sent from another location to train the girls that are just starting up at my towns hooters... how the hell does she make a living at this if she does this kind of stuff regularly?

-me

yeah no joke whe wanted a tip... im not saying she had the hots for me, but this is someone sent from another location to train the girls that are just starting up at my towns hooters... how the hell does she make a living at this if she does this kind of stuff regularly?

-me
    Ever been to a strip club? Those girls work you hard for the money. They make fat guys feel thin, and ugly men feel like gods. Usually if they really like you alot of stuff is missing on the ticket so you end up getting a free meal.

Oh BTW tell them its your birthday next time its real funny.

BIGRED Z
    she smiled and ran her hand acroos my boob (still im wondering whats up)...
    You have a boob? :slapboobies:

Lori

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

Quote Originally Posted by BIGRED Z
    You have a boob? :slapboobies:

Lori

Yeah, and did you say she was being flirty by telling you about how she craps after eating cheese? That's the weirdest thing I've ever heard. If a girl ever started talking to me about how she shits I'd be out of there so fast

BIGRED Z
    Quote Originally Posted by shadegray

Yeah, and did you say she was being flirty by telling you about how she craps after eating cheese? That's the weirdest thing I've ever heard. If a girl ever started talking to me about how she shits I'd be out of there so fast
    In sultry voice...Hello, I poop once a day...what about you big boy....? That was weird! Not exactly the best ice breaker I've heard.

1966 Corvette Coupe

i told you she was trying but sucked... we all went speechless when she said that... too bad too i mean she was a really gorgeous girl... shame she was an idiot

and yeah i have a boob... i mean there is a nipple there...

and no way in hell im getting up with cup in my mouth and flapping some menus...

oh and to make this even stranger... if you looked at our group there was a guy dressed in a polo and khakis (sp)... and 2 in t shirts with long sleeve shirts over them... and then me in a lynard scynard (sp might be off on that), jeans, and beat up old work boots...

if i was gonna center in on one of the guys at a table prolly would have been one of my buds since they look wealthier and older than me...

-me

Black & Brilliant Silver
    1999&1997 SL600 6.0 V12's

hooters is over rated. it was great for my 12-16 bdays, but reality has to set in sooner or later. you got to fuck the bitches before you can talk shit.

BIGRED Z
    LOL, just not using to a dude referring to his chect as a boob, unless you have man boobs. But your pic shows you to be a pretty lean guy. No man boobs there.

Lori

zleeper z
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGRED Z
    LOL, just not using to a dude referring to his chect as a boob, unless you have man boobs. But your pic shows you to be a pretty lean guy. No man boobs there.

Lori
    Perhaps wishful thinking.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

You said she's a trainer...maybe she was training the other chics on what not to do? were any of them looking over at your table?

Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    Mexican killed my car

A bunch of guys i worked/hung out with were dating hooters girls so we would always go there for our lunch break. My main friend's girl would always wait on us and she always made sure to make my "ready in 10 minutes or free" cheeseburger take 11 minutes. So i never had to pay for shit other than drink/tip.

We and the wife went to the one in nashville a few months back. It's an alright one. Alot more hotties than a normal hooters.

black
    2002 corvette coupe

see my "wife's new job" thread above.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

hooters always has pretty hot chicks, mainly when theres a new one opening. i think that girl was saying stuff like that for entertainment knowing that she wont likely see u or be there again herself. its kinda weird that the service was that bad cause normally thats one of hooters strong points. think of it being a go go bar minus the go go. i think the food is sub par so i really dont bother going there. now that flirting is only real if the 2 of u put numbers in cells or she says lets hang later. otherwise she was jus fucking with u.

Mystic Teal
    1998 Z28 M6

The hooters girls here aren't that "Hooterrific". The wings really are good though, but there's Quaker Steak and Buffalo Wild Wings that are both just as good and cheaper, so Hooters doesn't get much business.

Hooters kinda lost it's charm for me after high school. At least one friday of every month when we went to lunch (we were aloud to go off campus for lunch as Juniors and Seniors) we would go to Hooters and there was this one REALLY hot girl that worked there and was pretty good at making us beleive she was at least moderately interested
    1998 Camaro Z28 M6
    SLP Lid, Flowmaster, Cutout, Spec Stage 3, Pro 5.0 w/ Lou's short stick, Pacesetter Race LT's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, Nitto NT555R DR's, Moser 12-bolt with TrueTrac and 3.90s, RPM Speed LCA's and Panhard Bar

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS

Pretty simple. You were being hustled for a tip from a mindless idiot.

Having done the job myself, I can say that not every girl there is after your wallet. Sure, its nice to get good tips but you don't have to make a fool out of yourself by pretending to have a romantic interest in your costumers. There are genuine girls, like myself, who find it easy to make conversation.

While working at Hooter's, I met all kinds of women. However, it seemed that most would fall into two categories. There were the dingy girls that didn't really have goals in life but were cute so the job suited their aspirations. They tended to be the ones that would get wrapped up in the drama and skankiness. Some you'd swear would do most anything for a dollar.

Then, there were the girls like me who just viewed it as a job (instead of a lifestyle). We made conversations about where we were from, local points of interest, sports, cars, etc. For me, working there was a way to finance my stay in Panama City Beach during my summer break from teaching and it was quite easy for me to leave the little orange shorts behind when I left each day. I always stayed true to who I was and never left anyone disrespect me with hopes of getting a good tip.
    Last edited by Sassy Cassie; 05-01-2006 at 06:30 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information