Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Well LS1.....the time may have come....

So I woke up to some interesting news from the GF. My H/C/Rearend/clutch/etc..... may not be happening. In that fact, my beast may be up for sale depending on how this goes. Right now it is to early to tell how this situation is going to work out and I am very nervous and excited, and SCARED all at the same time. Well with that build up, if you haven't figured it out by now, then the GF is PREGNANT, I am going to be a father and dad. The reason I am up in limbo is she takes medication for epileptic (spell?) seizures and it could possibliy damage/ kill the baby, or hurt or kill her at the same time. We have decided, that if there is a strong chance she would die, or vice versa then a abortion maybe in order for safety to both mother/baby. Other then that, I am ready to man-up and take care of my responsiblilty, we both are and would obviously keep the baby if all the medical shit goes through. We go to the doctor next week to find out. She being the AWESOME woman she is, told me regardless of what happens, she wants me to KEEP MY CAR AND TOYS but I need to do what is right and keeping the car may not be a option. And for anyone that cares, I have dated her for 5 months, but known her for 6 years, if that matters. If you have nothing positive, or at least decent critisism (spell?) please don't answer, I am already going through alot and have much on my mind.
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Kamen Blue
    05 Segueway

Best of luck to you blackss01

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Congrats!!!

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Thank you very much. So much stuff going through my head it isn't even funny.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Children are worth it.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Thanks Mr. Luo's. I totally agree, I love my best friends kids and I get along with children very very well, they bring undescribable enjoyment to life, I believe I will make a great Dad, shit raising kids can't be harder then the military/deployments Just too much stuff in limbo, makes me very nervous.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

hopefully it'll all work out and you'll get the best of both worlds but in the end kids>toys.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    Just too much stuff in limbo, makes me very nervous.
    I hear that.

Kinda got some of the same issue (stuff in limbo) right now. It is tough.
    I did get Slowass out today though. Helped for that few minutes.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Oh, I totally hear what you are saying Mr. Luo, and I know I am not the only one on this site that hopes everything works out for you.

Limbo =

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

How long have her seizures been controlled and how far along is she? You'll want to get her into the docs ASAP so they can check her levels and maybe switch meds to safer ones for the baby. They don't recommend getting off them because a seizure could damage or miscarry.

Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar

LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

I can tell that you are really ready to take on the responsibility of being a father and you are willing to do what’s best for her and the baby. The fact that she wants you to keep your maro but your willing to get rid of it for the best of the baby that shows that you are a real man. Im sure you love your car but you could always start over and get another. So good luck to you two and I hope and pray for the best for you.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

You have been blessed.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by KING Z28 HAWK View Post
    I can tell that you are really ready to take on the responsibility of being a father and you are willing to do what’s best for her and the baby. The fact that she wants you to keep your maro but your willing to get rid of it for the best of the baby that shows that you are a real man. Im sure you love your car but you could always start over and get another. So good luck to you two and I hope and pray for the best for you.
    That acually brought a tear to my eye. I love her and she loves me, so I believe we will make it and pray everything works out. And to answer questions, she has been on meds for many years, don't exactly know the names off hand. The reason the whole abortion thing is floating around....god forbid, is because her last check up her doctor told her strictly TO NOT GET PREGNANT for safety reasons. The fastest she can get in is Monday, so we will find out what are plans are, I really hope this goes smooth and good. I can just imagine holding my baby boy/girl, but hoping for a boy. And she is not quite a month into it, 3 weeks.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Congrats! I wish you and your girlfriend the best! Hopefully everything turns out alright and you become a father!

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

If its a girl, anyone have any high powered rifles they want to sell, maybe a barrett light .50 so when she starts dating, I can take care of things quick, fast, and in a hurry....

Kamen Blue
    05 Segueway

Quote Originally Posted by KING Z28 HAWK View Post
    That was an awesome post

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

If its a girl, anyone have any high powered rifles they want to sell, maybe a barrett light .50 so when she starts dating, I can take care of things quick, fast, and in a hurry....
    And from 2 miles away

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Amen to that brother, Reach out and touch someone

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

That acually brought a tear to my eye. I love her and she loves me, so I believe we will make it and pray everything works out. And to answer questions, she has been on meds for many years, don't exactly know the names off hand. The reason the whole abortion thing is floating around....god forbid, is because her last check up her doctor told her strictly TO NOT GET PREGNANT for safety reasons. The fastest she can get in is Monday, so we will find out what are plans are, I really hope this goes smooth and good. I can just imagine holding my baby boy/girl, but hoping for a boy. And she is not quite a month into it, 3 weeks.
    They say that because they prefer for epileptics to have a planned pregnancy...they put them on prenatals long before being pregnant and switch meds to safer ones before being prego to see how she reacts. There's different seizure meds out there and some can cause more harm to the fetus then others. You should check out form epilepsy forums so you can get a better idea of what to expect. My g/f also has it...even though i've never seen her do the funky chicken.

2004,2008 triumph 675 SE

Congrats man,I will be praying and pulling for you and your girl.I just put my nine month old daughter to bed and would'nt trade her for the world.Toys come and go the love and affection that little girl or boy will show you will make you forget all about those toys at times.Good luck man,God bless.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information