Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

weight lifters enter

Anyone hear of this stuff?

http://www.getno2.com/no2_faq.html

sounds pretty good, and whey protein and normal lifting jsut arent enough for me

Silver, Black
    03 Viper, 05 Escalade

It does sound really good, but alot of products claim to be groundbreaking. There was some stuff I was looking into that was claimed to be the "secret" the pros used. after reading unbiased reviews from non distributors and reading the contents I laughed. The stuff is made of tomato paste, what a joke. I might do some research on this stuff in a bit myself.

Black
    2000 Camaro SS

I used to use NO Xplode. That stuff was all about nitric oxide too. I liked it while I was on it.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Man I stay away from all that shit. Been lifting for over 40 years now and I am religious about it. Just pump and run...you'll be good.

Big$
    no xplode works great!

IYP
    umm yeah it gives you some energy...strong caution tho...Drink a shitload of water and make sure to breathe right....NO Xplode will seriously fuck you up....i was in the gym with a guy on the stuff....he was doing cleans next thing i know hees down in out and in the hospital in a coma

just up to you if the juice is worth the squeeze (dont use it)

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

its like cocaine, once you start doing it every day, you need it every day

or in this case everytime you work out

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

you dont want to become reliant on drugs for working out

therefore i agree with sarge

Silver, Black
    03 Viper, 05 Escalade

Alot depends on age also....when people are under 23 or so, they are producing crazy amounts of testasterone. By abusing substances at a young age, your body shuts down your natural production and relies on the substance, which in the long run ur relying on a substance to give you the same results as if you did it right from the beginning.....stick to the whey protein and possibly a pharmaceutical grade creatine monohydrate.

Compulsive F bomb dropper sgt0704's Avatar

silver
    1998 Z28

i have to agree.... THAT NO-XPLODE WAS THE SHIT!! the only thing i took that fucked me up was "BLAST CYCLE" it was supposed to be like noxplode, only more shit. that stuff gave me the most massive shit cramps.. oh god, i took it for like 2 days, and then took it back for another round of noxplode.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

the misinformation about supplements on this site is alarming. nitric oxide supplements have absolutely nothing to do with testosterone or testosterone production. its not a drug, you cant become physiologically dependent on it.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

also taking the recommended doses isnt abusing. noxplode if u read the back up the tub also recommends u work up to the dosage. 1-3 scoops. 3 at the most per day. everyone reacts different. for me 1 scoop was fine.

Silver, Black
    03 Viper, 05 Escalade

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    also taking the recommended doses isnt abusing. noxplode if u read the back up the tub also recommends u work up to the dosage. 1-3 scoops. 3 at the most per day. everyone reacts different. for me 1 scoop was fine.
    I wasn't directing this exact product he is talking about to testosterone....I'm simply trying to make the point that doing ANY substance can do extreme harm and is NOT needed in the development years....diet, hard training, and rest are the keys and yes, taking no explode like any drug is doing harm to organs like your kidneys.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Man I stay away from all that shit. Been lifting for over 40 years now and I am religious about it. Just pump and run...you'll be good.

been doing that since i was 12. my left arm looks like the rock and chuck norris had nasty love one night and my arm was the by product.

silver
    1998 Z28

1 scoop? shit that didn't do shit for me. i had to have three whopping scoops. when i started to run out, and it was a few days before pay day, i'd cut back to 2 scoops just to save. it's not really addicting, it's just an incredible feeling you get when you're working out, and after. ok, hell, it's kindof addicting.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    I wasn't directing this exact product he is talking about to testosterone....I'm simply trying to make the point that doing ANY substance can do extreme harm and is NOT needed in the development years....diet, hard training, and rest are the keys and yes, taking no explode like any drug is doing harm to organs like your kidneys.
    what about no-xplode has made you conclude it harms any organs at all? do you know how nitric oxide works? i fully agree about test and it being a very bad idea for any guy under 25 but hey people use it.

Silver, Black
    03 Viper, 05 Escalade

what about no-xplode has made you conclude it harms any organs at all? do you know how nitric oxide works? i fully agree about test and it being a very bad idea for any guy under 25 but hey people use it.
    1st of all, my father is a hardcore bodybuilder so I have been around it my whole life and yes, I'm aware about how it works, it basically increases your body's blood flow to supply your muscles more nutrients and is typically uses to get a shredded toned look. Like any supplement, this stuff can damage your kidneys if you dont get the required hydration which most people dont. Don't get me wrong, there is alot worse than no explode such as Fizogen.

silver
    1998 Z28

fizgen is what fucked me up. their blast cycle, or as i call it... colon blast..

silver
    1998 Z28

but the bottle of NOxplode says that it's recommended for 120 oz of water. it's kinda like anything, there's directions, and if you don't follow them, then you can get hurt.

silver/black
    2002 Camaro Z28

try some 1-AD....if you can find it...same concept but 100 times better. GNC pulled it some time ago but some supplement warehouses still have some. You have to cycle it one month on one month off. I play semi pro football in the summers and it gives me that extra edge.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information