Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I went to Playboy Mansion FantaZGuy28's Avatar

YJ
    04 GTO M6

Water Balloons+Slingshot+People standing in line = LMFAO!

+

+

=

One fun weekend. I was bored with my roomates and I decided that since so many people were waiting in line for the PS3 that I might as well get some people wet. We did it friday night around 2 in the morning because people were still waiting in line to get the 600 dollar overpriced Playstation. It was about 40 degrees outside and getting colder. Am I mean, maybe but I dont really care, we all got a laugh out of it. Oh yea the slingshot cleared the parking lot so by the time people came running after us we jumped back in the car and drove off...only to come back a half hour later in another car.

2nd last of the lt1s EVAR 94z28l's Avatar

purple pearl metalic
    1994 Z28 Camaro

thats awesome

NBM
    2001 Trans Am WS6

I thought about doing the same thing cause I saw all the kids at best buy. But I wasnt gonna water balloon them, didnt have that much figured out. But I wanted to mess w/ em somehow/ Goodjob, you made me proud

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

The thought of walking up and dropping several dozen stink bombs all along the line crossed my mind, that would pretty much free up a stinky spot at the front for me to jump on in..........

I went to Playboy Mansion FantaZGuy28's Avatar

YJ
    04 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink View Post
    I thought about doing the same thing cause I saw all the kids at best buy. But I wasnt gonna water balloon them, didnt have that much figured out. But I wanted to mess w/ em somehow/ Goodjob, you made me proud
    We had it planned out perfectly. I wish I could have seen the look on the peoples faces.

1 BAD ASS BOWTIE StangKiller615's Avatar

Black on Black
    2001 Camaro SS

Too funny! Wish I could have been there, I would have thrown some too.

Black
    99 SS

we used to do that here.lol

but we used to in the dead of winter go and do it with big watter guns, to homeless people, am I going to hell for that?

"now,you pissed us off!!" Trouble maker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FantaZGuy28 View Post
    Click for full size

+

Click for full size

+

Click for full size

=

One fun weekend. I was bored with my roomates and I decided that since so many people were waiting in line for the PS3 that I might as well get some people wet. We did it friday night around 2 in the morning because people were still waiting in line to get the 600 dollar overpriced Playstation. It was about 40 degrees outside and getting colder. Am I mean, maybe but I dont really care, we all got a laugh out of it. Oh yea the slingshot cleared the parking lot so by the time people came running after us we jumped back in the car and drove off...only to come back a half hour later in another car.
    I shorting this statement for you..Since I was jealous,that so many people want to spend $600.00 on a system that I could not afford,I took my own young stupidity action,and decided to launch water balloons at people in line,minding their own business,and spending their own money,only to get assaulted by a dumbass like myself..enough said..You are lucky that was not one of my kids or nieces or nephews that you "assaulted" standing in line,cause if it was,and I caught you...I gaurantee that you would have been prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.You would have been picking up the plastic and inside packaging from these playstations along every city corner that you could walk for a day..you are another example of what this world has to worry about for the fine future...

Black
    99 SS

wow, guess you got the short dick in your ass.

let me tell ya, i have heard some pretty interesting storys from my fater and uncles about the shit they used to do when they were younger and it is a hell of a lot worse then the shit I have done, and the future? we might not ever make it to where the younger generation is in power because your generation has destroyed it

Big$
    well said..what goes around comes around...

Black
    2001 Trans-AM WS6

There were some hecklers that drove by in their cars where I was waiting in line. But no one was being a dick.

Black on Black
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble maker View Post
    I shorting this statement for you..Since I was jealous,that so many people want to spend $600.00 on a system that I could not afford,I took my own young stupidity action,and decided to launch water balloons at people in line,minding their own business,and spending their own money,only to get assaulted by a dumbass like myself..enough said..You are lucky that was not one of my kids or nieces or nephews that you "assaulted" standing in line,cause if it was,and I caught you...I gaurantee that you would have been prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.You would have been picking up the plastic and inside packaging from these playstations along every city corner that you could walk for a day..you are another example of what this world has to worry about for the fine future...
    How is it assault, its just water baloons?

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble maker View Post
    I have to agree. Why bother people in line unless you are just jealous and angry. Someone throws water ballons and that is suposed to be funny, then someone else shoots BB's, then someone robs them. Funny as hell....I guess. Seems to me to be the same as the adolescent kids down the street that got caught keying cars. Real funny stuff.

Black
    2001 Trans-AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by NICKLE57 View Post
    I have to agree. Why bother people in line unless you are just jealous and angry. Someone throws water ballons and that is suposed to be funny, then someone else shoots BB's, then someone robs them. Funny as hell....I guess. Seems to me to be the same as the adolescent kids down the street that got caught keying cars. Real funny stuff.

Black on Black
    2001 Camaro SS

Heres a PS3 on Ebay, starting bid is $1,000,000.00. Who in their right mind would pay this? link below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-Playstation...QQcmdZViewItem

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

when i was a senior in college, my buddy rented a uhaul. we packed it with water balloons, 1 case of beer and about 10 other seniors. Backed it up to the freshman dorm and screamed FREE BEER!

wow...you would not believe how gullable those kids were...that was a massacre. Atleast it was still summer time!

Black
    99 SS

god, thats bad ass

2002 SS

nice!

NBM
    2001 Trans Am WS6

I think its stupid for people to wait inline for a new video game consule and they deserved it. It was water balloons, isnt like they went and shot them w/ bb guns or paintballed them, It wasnt something serious they did thats gonna hurt someone. Id expect someone to do the same thing to me if I was sitting in line overnight for something. Im just not part of the "hype" I guess and dont see a point to it all. Its people trying to get extra money quick..go play the lottery if your feeling lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink View Post
    I think its stupid for people to wait inline for a new video game consule and they deserved it. It was water balloons, isnt like they went and shot them w/ bb guns or paintballed them, It wasnt something serious they did thats gonna hurt someone. Id expect someone to do the same thing to me if I was sitting in line overnight for something. Im just not part of the "hype" I guess and dont see a point to it all. Its people trying to get extra money quick..go play the lottery if your feeling lucky.
    Nicely said.

"If it were me and I caught you." You can keep that shit to yourself. You didnt get blasted and you didnt get wet, so why be an internet tough guy? Those people deserve any sort of action sent to them. "Stupid is as stupid does." Besides, most of these jerks are waiting in line for profits, NOT to give their children wonderful xmas presents.

Heres my quote to the tough guys, "if it were me, I wouldve filled the ballons with cloudy piss."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information