Impounded

Thumbs down watching the news this morning and..

first this fucking story of disney character punching a kid. they had the dumb fucks on tv, the kid says he went to the HOSPITAL after he was punched, and still feels sore!! you see the tapes, the character accidentally moved his arm and BRUSHED him with his soft cloth covered hands. no way that hurt or was it on purpose. THEN, ok yea THEN they say "ok you LAWYER is here now to discuss it"... AHHHH , there's the TRICK, their LAWYER!! OMFG, what is this world coming to. I have no problem with lawsuits, but this is the most dumbshit thing I've ever seen.

then a little later this cunt comes on , talking about teenagers losign weight... since it has to do wtih losing weight i knew it was going to be BS.... her teenage son lost 60 pounds... she talked for about 8 minutes, and ALL SHE SAID is that teenagers have to be active, be in sports, gym, etc!!!!! and she was hocking a BOOK over this. Anne Fletcher was her name. wow, thanks, you are saying that kids can lose weight if they exercise!! wow, great info. I was waiting for some hint that her kid was on teh ADD drug adderall, which is a killer weight loss drug... and he lost it that way.
    you see, the point in BOTH stories, is that there's a REAL side to every story, and then there's the BS side you see in the news. "CBS" isn't pronounced "See B.S." for nothing.... in the first story, the family looked at the film of tigger and laughed, "haha higger hit you johhny! haha, hey wait, maybe we can put this on teh internet, it's so funny... oh wait!!! maybe we can say he really hit you and sue!!! ok you go to the hospital now, and i'll call my lawyer.. if anyone asks you, say it's still sore..."
    ok the other story, fat johnny loses 60 pounds while on ADD drug adderall, and the mother gets the bright idea, "gee, no one talks about weight loss in teenagers.. i have a son who lost it.. i can make up some bs about weight loss, put it in a book and say i'm the guru of teenage weight loss since my son lost it... great idea!! that's my gravy train."

just a rant..

red
    1995/2002 camaro z28's

thats America, everyone wants something for nothing

Red
    02 T/A WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by SLIM_DURST View Post
    first this fucking story of disney character punching a kid. they had the dumb fucks on tv, the kid says he went to the HOSPITAL after he was punched, and still feels sore!! you see the tapes, the character accidentally moved his arm and BRUSHED him with his soft cloth covered hands. no way that hurt or was it on purpose. THEN, ok yea THEN they say "ok you LAWYER is here now to discuss it"... AHHHH , there's the TRICK, their LAWYER!! OMFG, what is this world coming to. I have no problem with lawsuits, but this is the most dumbshit thing I've ever seen.

then a little later this cunt comes on , talking about teenagers losign weight... since it has to do wtih losing weight i knew it was going to be BS.... her teenage son lost 60 pounds... she talked for about 8 minutes, and ALL SHE SAID is that teenagers have to be active, be in sports, gym, etc!!!!! and she was hocking a BOOK over this. Anne Fletcher was her name. wow, thanks, you are saying that kids can lose weight if they exercise!! wow, great info. I was waiting for some hint that her kid was on teh ADD drug adderall, which is a killer weight loss drug... and he lost it that way.
    you see, the point in BOTH stories, is that there's a REAL side to every story, and then there's the BS side you see in the news. "CBS" isn't pronounced "See B.S." for nothing.... in the first story, the family looked at the film of tigger and laughed, "haha higger hit you johhny! haha, hey wait, maybe we can put this on teh internet, it's so funny... oh wait!!! maybe we can say he really hit you and sue!!! ok you go to the hospital now, and i'll call my lawyer.. if anyone asks you, say it's still sore..."
    ok the other story, fat johnny loses 60 pounds while on ADD drug adderall, and the mother gets the bright idea, "gee, no one talks about weight loss in teenagers.. i have a son who lost it.. i can make up some bs about weight loss, put it in a book and say i'm the guru of teenage weight loss since my son lost it... great idea!! that's my gravy train."

just a rant..

Yup i saw the tape where he so called "punched" the kid. Everyone is out to make a bucm these days any way that they can. For someone who didnt see this "punch" it was more like the character turned to his right and brushed the kids face. The worst part about it is that the employee got suspended for this too. What a damn joke.

NBM
    '00 Z28

Almost looked to me like he was going to give the kid a nuggie.

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Disney should ban them for life. Let Johnnies parents explain that to him

Thread Information