Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Black
    1998 TransAm convertible

watch who you fuck with!!!

its long movie but it build ya up to a great ending... this is exactly why i carry my piece around..... enjoy

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I carry...my wife carries....both my daughters carry and have concealed weapons permits.....all of us know how to use them very well.....

Black
    1998 TransAm convertible

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    I carry...my wife carries....both my daughters carry and have concealed weapons permits.....all of us know how to use them very well.....
    that what I'm talking about!!!!

btw you daughter is hottttt... i saw the post of you "selling" her very nice indeed.... i shall offer you my fattest goat and sheep for her.... lol

Black
    99 Z28

It reminds me a lot of this one:

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Well if I don't get a better offer...she is in Hawaii right now with her friends on spring break....mebbe I can get one of the Hawaiian fellars to trade me some smoked pig and rice....she'll spend more this week than my Dad spent on me my entire lifetime...

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Ditto on the piece...Conceal Permit Carry is a beautiful thing....

Black
    1998 TransAm convertible

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Well if I don't get a better offer...she is in Hawaii right now with her friends on spring break....mebbe I can get one of the Hawaiian fellars to trade me some smoked pig and rice....she'll spend more this week than my Dad spent on me my entire lifetime...
    seriously i mean i got better things too Pro charged SS 600HP 6 speed, factory 1998 WS6 convertible 6 speed... list can grow

tell her to find my my space

Black
    1998 TransAm convertible

Quote Originally Posted by DrMilhouse View Post
    It reminds me a lot of this one:
    wtf..... how there nothing alike... but it is a great movie

Black
    99 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Fotis View Post
    wtf..... how there nothing alike... but it is a great movie
    It's also someone like this one:

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Fotis View Post
    its long movie but it build ya up to a great ending... this is exactly why i carry my piece around..... enjoy

Looks fake..everyones wayy too calm and sounds like they're reading off a que card.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Fucking Canadian hosers eh

Impounded

Black
    99 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    Looks fake..everyones wayy too calm and sounds like they're reading off a que card.
    enter benefit of the doubt.

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Narcissistic View Post
    enter benefit of the doubt.
    yeah it does put it happens a lot.. it happened to me thats why i got my concealed license and also i can cuz of myself being a cop.. but we were racing in mewark (haha kind of funny cuz i am a cop) and there were all the little ricer shit in the parking lot.. so i went through and revved up to about 5 grand and then strolled through asking for a race.. some kid with a blue white and green POS eclipse said he had an eleven second car and wanted money on it.. so i asked to see under the hood and he wouldnt let me.. so i know he was bullshitting me am just talking shit.. so we raced for 100 bucks.. no big deal, i stomped the shit out of him and his excuse is he missed a gear.. yeah bullshit give me my money. so we pulled back into the parking lot where everypne was and he would pay.. and threatened me and my buddy andrew and blah blah blah.. so then he wants to run and get this little tiny piece of wood that he had in his trunk and so did the 2 of his buddies. so i told them we can do it and reached behind me and got my .45 and then the money magically appeared.

dumbass people in this world i swear.. i just go to race and have fun and there are always D-BAGS that wanna act hard cuz they have a couple of friends and a piece of wood

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

I think I heard about that through the Grapevine BBall....

Black

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I think I heard about that through the Grapevine BBall....
    you may have.. i was in Newark, DE and all there is is wiggers who talk shit and think everyone has there back.. everything spreads like wildfire.. i mean i might have sounded like a complete dick but im really cool and prolly the easiest person to get along with.. just dont threaten me then fail to back it up haha

05 Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by Baseballstar425 View Post
    yeah it does put it happens a lot.. it happened to me thats why i got my concealed license and also i can cuz of myself being a cop.. but we were racing in mewark (haha kind of funny cuz i am a cop) and there were all the little ricer shit in the parking lot.. so i went through and revved up to about 5 grand and then strolled through asking for a race.. some kid with a blue white and green POS eclipse said he had an eleven second car and wanted money on it.. so i asked to see under the hood and he wouldnt let me.. so i know he was bullshitting me am just talking shit.. so we raced for 100 bucks.. no big deal, i stomped the shit out of him and his excuse is he missed a gear.. yeah bullshit give me my money. so we pulled back into the parking lot where everypne was and he would pay.. and threatened me and my buddy andrew and blah blah blah.. so then he wants to run and get this little tiny piece of wood that he had in his trunk and so did the 2 of his buddies. so i told them we can do it and reached behind me and got my .45 and then the money magically appeared.

dumbass people in this world i swear.. i just go to race and have fun and there are always D-BAGS that wanna act hard cuz they have a couple of friends and a piece of wood
    How are you a cop when you're only 20? You can't even buy a pistol let alone carry one...not in my state anyway. Could've sworn that 21 law is federal.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

You know I find it funny how quick people want to fight, or not, in various parts of the country...down here it takes a lot more before people start pulling shit out of their trunk cuz the guns WILL come out...so you better be ready to fight to the death cuz everybody is carrying down here in South Texas...I mean EVERYBODY....

Black

How are you a cop when you're only 20? You can't even buy a pistol let alone carry one...not in my state anyway. Could've sworn that 21 law is federal.
    i was waiting for it haha.. but here in ocford we have 3 cops that are 20. i went through the academy.. actually went through the training up above hershey at the national guard ceneter where the philadelphia office for FBU practices 1 a year and got all my certification because a guy i have known for about 10 years is a Corpral for our Department. So once i got certified two different times and being on with a police department they allowed me and the other two our License and our Cocealed permit

Black
    99 Z28

No worries man... he's the new lawdog around here...

05 Wrangler

That's cool. Do you still need a permit once youturn 21? Around here if you have a badge you can carry on and off duty without any permits.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information