Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Patriot Red
    1994 Trans Am GT

Wanna see what too much sun does.........?

I was out on the WI River with a few friends yesterday just drinking from sandbar to sandbar and forgot my sunscreen and like a dumb fuck, had my shirt off the majority of our 9 hour excursion. Here are the after affects..........I hope this NEVER happens to any of you.

Jeff

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Ouch ... Dude ... Lots of Aloe-Vera gel and keep it in the fridge.. Also be careful not to get a cold , because you body heat will be up ..and drink lots of WATER..Good news is peeling is fun ....

Patriot Red
    1994 Trans Am GT

Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth View Post
    Ouch ... Dude ... Lots of Aloe-Vera gel and keep it in the fridge.. Also be careful not to get a cold , because you body heat will be up ..and drink lots of WATER..Good news is peeling is fun ....

I COULD NOT sleep last night........I kept waking up shivvering uncontrollably, yet my sheets were SOAKED from sweating! How much sense does that make? I cannot even put into words the pain Im In. It's horrendous.

Jeff

NBM
    99 TA

been there haha
    nothing worse than a bad sunburn...
    sit in a cold bath for a few hours

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Me and my buddies went to FLA. One time . We were drinking by the pool . Most of us went back to the room , as to not fall asleep in the sun.One guy didnt .. We called him lobster-man for the rest of the trip..
    I"d say take whatever you usually do if you have a cold..May want to go to the Doc..
    I worked at a place where I would get lots of little burns, working with hot press. I used to put Neosporin + on them , and it helped alot . Dont know about Sunburn though...

Patriot Red
    1994 Trans Am GT

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    been there haha
    nothing worse than a bad sunburn...
    sit in a cold bath for a few hours

Actually, my medicene has been Captain and Coke's with percoset appetizers. They seem to be doing the trick. Again, this is some SERIOUS pain that can't even be put into words.............IT SUCKS. WEAR SUNSCREEN EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

if you got that yesturday ...wait till tonight ...

Patriot Red
    1994 Trans Am GT

if you got that yesturday ...wait till tonight ...
    Hence the post about my "medicene"..............It's starting to work

Jeff

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

OHH yea ....hangover plus sunburn....

Patriot Red
    1994 Trans Am GT

OHH yea ....hangover plus sunburn....
    The plan is to be in good enough shape to comfortably fall asleep (pass out) by 8pm. Therefore, I'll have 11 hours of good sleep to make whatever hangover I WOULD have had inexistent. Again, that's only the PLAN......

Jeff

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

off subject ..but it is kinda weird you sighn Jeff , and my name is Jeff

Patriot Red
    1994 Trans Am GT

off subject ..but it is kinda weird you sighn Jeff , and my name is Jeff
    Jeff isn't my name, I've just been directing every post to YOU! LOL (name really is Jeff)

Jeff

92 K Blazer/'03 H-D Deuce

I've had severe sunburn twice in my life. I have sunspots on my shoulders from my trip to st. croix awhile back. On a trip to Myrtle Beach I used sunscreen everywhere but my legs. It was very painful to walk or even move. I couldnt even eat anything. I just layed around for several days. My legs soaked up the aloe right after applying it. I was in bad pain for about a week and eventually they turned a deep purple before slowly returning to normal color. I peeled like a mofo too!!

It may sound gay, but before summer, I go to a tanning bed, get a base tan and then im good to go for pretty much the entire summer. I burned slightly camping out for a few days 2wks ag.. just my shoulders. I used light sunscreen and hardly wore a shirt. I hit the tanning bed once a week for 12-15mins to keep a tan when im not outside much.

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

F'n A you brought back some bad memories. I've had all that plus on my head cause it was shaved. That's gotta SUCK dude, and everybody around you acts like it can't be as bad as it really is. . .

Patriot Red
    1994 Trans Am GT

That's gotta SUCK dude, and everybody around you acts like it can't be as bad as it really is. . .[/QUOTE]

No kidding! This burn has ruined my plans for last night and all day today. My friends just don't realize what this is like!

Jeff

jhoward7285
    Well I rightfully have the nickname "Sizzle" among my friends for good reason. About 2 years ago we headed to Cali and I was the one designated to drive all night to get there so when we got to the beach at about 8 am I passed out. Needless to say the let me sleep directly in the sun with no shirt on for about 5 hours. It was probably some of the worst shit I've been through cause there isn't a whole lot you can do about it, except drink and use LOTS of aloe vera.

Patriot Red
    1994 Trans Am GT

Quote Originally Posted by jhoward7285 View Post
    Well I rightfully have the nickname "Sizzle" among my friends for good reason. About 2 years ago we headed to Cali and I was the one designated to drive all night to get there so when we got to the beach at about 8 am I passed out. Needless to say the let me sleep directly in the sun with no shirt on for about 5 hours. It was probably some of the worst shit I've been through cause there isn't a whole lot you can do about it, except drink and use LOTS of aloe vera.
    Drinking and Aloe Vera are ALL Im been rocking today............It's actually working now...

Jeff

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Quote Originally Posted by jhoward7285 View Post
    And that is what so messed up.. These guys who are suposed to be your friends will let you do something like that and just think it is one big joke..

black
    98 WS6

I went to vacation to Egypt. 13 days in the heat in February. The last day I decided I gotta get tanned. After all dayu in the sun, at night I got up to get something to drink and take a piss. I passed out in a bathroom and hit the F'n sink with my eyebrow.
    Never again.

navy blue metallic
    1998 camaro ss vert

ouch dude, I'm so sorry!!! I'm one of the fortunate ones that goes out in the sun for 5 min. and turns 10 shades browner, so I can't say I know how you feel, but my ol' man is scottish and he's transparent like you are and done the same thing a few times. So i've got some 1st hand knowlege. take lots of cold showers and load up on the drugs!!!
    I take that back... don't take showers, the water pounding on your back will kill ya, just lay in the bath, noxema and aloe vera help alot!
    Last edited by purdybaby98; 07-04-2006 at 03:15 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information