Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    2000 Trans Am

Vikings WAIVE moss

NFL.com is reporting that the Minnesota Vikings waived moss...not much more info than that....I wonder why they did it?
    2000 Arctic White trans am, ws6 hood, ws6 air box, slp lid, slp smooth bellows, slp loudmouth exhaust,shift kit, rebuilt trans, LS6 intake, 3.73 gears, Shaner S3 p/p throttle body, and a tune . SFC. C6 ZO6 rims 18" in back 17" in front. Drilled and slotted rotors.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by clg82 View Post
    NFL.com is reporting that the Minnesota Vikings waived moss...not much more info than that....I wonder why they did it?
    Cause hes a bitch

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

lol maybe he go play in washington with grossman..

2000 Trans Am

I bet it was Brad Childress dumb ass.....

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

He really hasn't done shit since arriving, he made some very odd comments to the media and to the Patriots yesterday after the game. I think this is a sign that the Vikings are officially admitting this season as a disaster and they are beginning to cut the fat. With the way Favre is getting beat up, and his off field drama, I really don't see him finishing the season. I don't think the Vikings want to keep paying his salary with them seeing no hopes of being competitive this year. They probably can't afford to sign him to a long term deal either. They sacrficied so much financially to win this year and last year.

Childress is a dumbass too.

2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    He really hasn't done shit since arriving, he made some very odd comments to the media and to the Patriots yesterday after the game. I think this is a sign that the Vikings are officially admitting this season as a disaster and they are beginning to cut the fat. With the way Favre is getting beat up, and his off field drama, I really don't see him finishing the season. I don't think the Vikings want to keep paying his salary with them seeing no hopes of being competitive this year. They probably can't afford to sign him to a long term deal either. They sacrficied so much financially to win this year and last year.

Watching the game yesterday, it looked like Moss gave up on a few plays that could have gone the distance. Especially the Pass Interference play. I think that Favre will finish out the year..they have gone thru the toughest part of their schedule and I hope that things can turn around for the old man....good riddance

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Watching the game yesterday, it looked like Moss gave up on a few plays that could have gone the distance. Especially the Pass Interference play. I think that Favre will finish out the year..they have gone thru the toughest part of their schedule and I hope that things can turn around for the old man....good riddance
    I thought the exact same thing watching it.

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post

Agreed on both accounts, but I disagree with the thought they aren't competitive. They've had a chance to win every game; win or lose, that's being competitive - at least they showed some self-respect by cutting him for disrespecting the team.

White
    '10 ZR1

100% agreed - he could've caught that ball and scored, without question. I bet Sidney Rice would've caught it.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post
    Agreed on both accounts, but I disagree with the thought they aren't competitive. They've had a chance to win every game; win or lose, that's being competitive - at least they showed some self-respect by cutting him for disrespecting the team.
    They have had a chance to win every game they've played. It's not like they were getting blown out.

2000 Trans Am

100% agreed - he could've caught that ball and scored, without question. I bet Sidney Rice would've caught it.
    Speaking of Sidney why the hell would he get hip surgery so late in the offseason.

White
    '10 ZR1

Speaking of Sidney why the hell would he get hip surgery so late in the offseason.
    in his own words........"I thought it would heal on it's own in the off-season"..........and, it didn't

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Very interesting. Just heard it on espn radio. Maybe the jets will nab him up

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    Very interesting. Just heard it on espn radio. Maybe the jets will nab him up
    Maybe it was Belichik's plan all along - let him go back to the Vikings to try and beat the Jets............and then in the event they beat the Vikings, have Randy run his mouth, and get him back after the Vikings cut/waive him.

Wouldn't that be a sum'bitch!

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

problem is He was taking a lot of heat of Harvin.. And now Harvin may be hurt again .. WOW maybe the Bengals will get him ..Moss and TO together ...lol

Wish I had an LS1. kickflippin1's Avatar
    I couldn't BELIEVE he gave up that easily!! I was really disappointed by him on that play. Make the extra effort...it was only a few feet a way!!

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth View Post
    problem is He was taking a lot of heat of Harvin.. And now Harvin may be hurt again .. WOW maybe the Bengals will get him ..Moss and TO together ...lol
    HUGE - Harvin is so much better in the slot.........I hope they don't try to put him at wide out again - that just isn't his comfort zone.

Imagine that, TO, 8-5 & Moss...............& Numbnuts Pacman Jones........what a combo! I love seeing those dickheads lose too!

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

HUGE - Harvin is so much better in the slot.........I hope they don't try to put him at wide out again - that just isn't his comfort zone.

Imagine that, TO, 8-5 & Moss...............& Numbnuts Pacman Jones........what a combo! I love seeing those dickheads lose too!
    bigger disappointment this season Vikings or Cowboys ???

Brett should not have come back.. And with the chin cut , he may not return ...

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

All those guys on one team would cause a black hole of self absorption and stupidity that would consume Cincinnati...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information