black
    1999 ws6 trans-am

A very worthy cause!!!!!!

A very worthy cause!!!!!! Are you a patriot or dog lover(RN)? I just found this website and can not think of a better way to make a difference in the life of a vet.

When I was in Iraq and afghanistan I never recieved and serious injuries that preclude me from my day to day lifestyle. And although the conditions over there sucked and almost nothing felt like home eveery now and then we would have a service dog with attached to us to find bombs/ied's and act as guardians. They help morale so much that my platoon commander had them attached to us anytime he could. They saved our lives on more then one occasion. I now have my own German Shepherd named dreager that I cant stand to be more than 10 feet away from. He is my world and I love him more than anything else. Now I have the opertunity to not only give a wounded vet that oppertunity but actualy help them with their day to day life because of injuries they have sustained.

Paw and stripes is non profit and uses only rescue and shelter dogs. Watch this video [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdlB24h2Usk[/ame]

I doubt any of you will really miss one less starbucks a month or one less six pack in the fridge. You can make a donation for $.01 Give them anything and it will help a vet have a friend for life. I plan on making donations each paycheck. weather you agree with the war, our presidents decisions, or our politcs or dissagree this is a great cause to help the men and women who may not have wanted to fight but assured we would not have to fight on our own land. And to provide an animal with a home and family. web site below

http://www.pawsandstripes.org/store.html

thank you very much for all who help

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

This is AWESOME!! Had a bomb dog save my life in Afghanistan and the lives of many others by sniffing out a bomb aimed to blow up the dining facility! I'll see what I can do and ask around to some family/friends to contribute.

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

black
    1999 ws6 trans-am

thank you. glad your home ok

Thread Information