98 Formula
    06 duramax

VA Beach area people?

Anyone here from around there? I'm heading out there a week from Sunday with the family and a buddy of mine and his family. We went last year but only for a few days so we didn't get to do much. Anything we should definitely do with the kids other than the beach which is a given? Also, any good places to rent a boat that's not an arm and leg to go fishing? I can find the main places that have online ads but wasn't sure if there were smaller local places that are usually better/cheaper than the main stream guys.

Navy Blue Metalic
    02 Z28 Camaro

Check out eastcoastdomestics, a lot of fbody and car guys there live down that way. I am in Hampton area, little more north, and don't know too many things there that is family fun or boat rentals. I do know that up north above the Hampton roads area in Yorktown and Williamsburg area you have the colonial historical area and just north of that heading to Richmond you have Bush Gardens park, always fun. But if you need me to check some things out in this area for you, let me know, I have lots of contacts I can get info for ya.
    02 Z28/LS1 NBM - TIN CAN RACING
    Full bolt on, weight reduction mods, dyno tuned by FROST = 330hp/342tq New PB = 12.74 @109

98 Formula
    06 duramax

we'll probably stay pretty close to VA Beach most likely....we're staying out on Princess Anne Rd which is south of VA Beach and only a couple miles from the N Carolina border. Plan on just going to VA Beach 1 day and the rest we'll go to Sandbridge. The hurricane went right through there last year so I'm curious to see if anything is left. Sandbridge was a lot less crowded and a lot less touristy. How much is a case of Miller Lite in Virginia? We'll take some beer but between all of us we'll need a ton. I don't want to haul 20 cases of beer if I don't have to. We spend more on beer and tobacco than we do food.

Thread Information