Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Update on my beating?

I am FUCKING PISSED, called the DA today to find out why just a slap on the wrist, well the FUCKING LAZY COPS forgot to mention I was hit with a closed fist or keys for that matter, so the DA has a report in front of him that says I was slapped 8 times, which is not the fucking truth. Now I have to have a witness and myself call the police that took the report and straighten it out. The DA said if what I told HIM was true, then Assault and Battery will be charged instead, which is good news. I hate to bash cops, I use to be one in the Military but I have yet to come across a good cop since I have gotten out of the Military. All the fuckers I have come across are lazy retards.
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    I am FUCKING PISSED, called the DA today to find out why just a slap on the wrist, well the FUCKING LAZY COPS forgot to mention I was hit with a closed fist or keys for that matter, so the DA has a report in front of him that says I was slapped 8 times, which is not the fucking truth. Now I have to have a witness and myself call the police that took the report and straighten it out. The DA said if what I told HIM was true, then Assault and Battery will be charged instead, which is good news. I hate to bash cops, I use to be one in the Military but I have yet to come across a good cop since I have gotten out of the Military. All the fuckers I have come across are lazy retards.
    That sucks man, good thing you're getting it sorted out to have the charges pressed that she deserves

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I should have known something was wrong with the po-po when I asked for the police report, instead they gave me a victims rights paper. I don't know if they were trying to help HER out or they were just lazy and didn't want to take a full report. They didn't even take any written reports from any of the witnesses, I know being a former law enforcment I should have known better, but I was completely hammered (which doesn't condone anything). Well at least I have some witnesses that don't mind calling them up and explaining anything.

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit
    Welcome to my world. My friend's car was broken into and he had all his shit stolen out of it. The kicker is that there was blood AND bloody finger prints all over the fuckin' doors and no arrests have been made. This happened 4 months ago. Meanwhile we've been hearing about a record number of speeding tickets and seatbelt tickets. Go figure.

Anyway, I hope you can get the dumb ass cop(s) to get things straight. Maybe the DA will go with you to make sure the cops don't act like assholes. DO NOT get angry and talk shit to the cops though. Be nice and respectful even if they aren't so much. That way you can potentially avoid them treating you like shit. Even if they start it they seem to really try to screw you over if you retaliate with vulgar language.

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit
    I should have known something was wrong with the po-po when I asked for the police report, instead they gave me a victims rights paper. I don't know if they were trying to help HER out or they were just lazy and didn't want to take a full report. They didn't even take any written reports from any of the witnesses, I know being a former law enforcment I should have known better, but I was completely hammered (which doesn't condone anything). Well at least I have some witnesses that don't mind calling them up and explaining anything.
    Sounds to me like they don't know what a witness is, lol. I can see the future now: witnesses tell the cops what happened and the cops (who weren't even there as it happened) then TELL THEM what happened.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by FuxOnTheFirstDate View Post
    Sounds to me like they don't know what a witness is, lol. I can see the future now: witnesses tell the cops what happened and the cops (who weren't even there as it happened) then TELL THEM what happened.
    LMFAO

BlackCherry
    Bad Ass 67 Camaro / 2010

So many good quotes - Hope you can get this worked out, cuz that will really suck if she gets nothin!

I would contact the pigs supervisor (I normally do not like to use pig for Cop, but it ousnds like this cop is an ass) if you do not get any results and also file a formal complaint with the department.

Course, that will probably just get you more harrasment from "The Man".
    aka Johnny Law

Thread Information