Black
    2001 WS6

Update about G12

Forwarding this from http://www.fbodygathering.com/

For all who (like me) was wonder what was going on with the G12 plans

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    The situation and proposed solution.

First I want to thank the long time friends and supporters of the event as well as club/forum leaders that have expressed interest and encouragement to the staff to get G12 into motion.

The situation:

Simply put… we need to raise funds to meet the deposit requirements of the vendors before we can proceed with announcing concrete pricing for hotel rooms, etc. With the help of my incredible staff, we’ve been able to meet these obligations for the last 10 years without having to reach out to the participants ahead of time, I personally find it incredibly embarrassing.

The fact is the event has grown and I simply cannot do it without help. There you guys, I said it! okay?

I should be clear, we’re not talking about a ridiculous or unattainable sum. What we require to finish up and get the information out there is about the same cost as one would spend on a new Personal desktop PC. That’s it! J Nothing crazy, everyone can breathe again J

Once the goal has been reached, we expect to have Hotel pricing information as well as registration codes 7 business days.

Great so how do we do this?

Over the next week, we will Instate the Online Registration form everyone is familiar with and we will accept paypal or checks mailed to an address that will be provided.

If your group or business is in a position to sponsor the event. Please contact us as well, we need your help!

Black as Wesley Snipes
    09 Mazda 3, 12 Z1000

I'm excited, thanks for this

Thread Information