Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

University of Tennessee vs. California next weekend!

Looks like we are kicking the season off with a tough game. I hope Eric Ainge comes out of the pocket a little more and grows some balls or this season will be a repeat of last year. Everyone ready for this season? Who will be the team to watch this season?

1 BAD ASS BOWTIE StangKiller615's Avatar

Black on Black
    2001 Camaro SS

I was born and raised in Nash. Tn, However Im not a Vols fan. From what I have been hearing it sounds as if they are gonna have another rough year. The offense looks terrible, but the defense looks good. I think California will win this game. But they will have a better year than the Titans. I'd rather not tell you who my favorite team is......lwts just say all the Vols fans will hate me.

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

I've got my vote for someone in tha PAC 10 to go to the National Championship again. The SEC is still going to be a contender though, Steve Spurrier is going to make wonders with SC. Florida is going to be a tough match and Vandy might be surprising again if they play strong like the 2005 season. I'm not too concerned with Alabama and Ole Miss though, LSU will be a SEC contender most likely.

Cal will blow fat phil and co. out in that game.

UT can't even get by Vanderbilt. At HOME.

Roll Tide!

12 national titles
    21 SEC titles
    Last edited by Ice Spiral; 08-24-2006 at 11:17 AM.

Black on Black
    2001 Camaro SS

Im a gator fan, and I was suprised at how many SEC teams were in the top 25.

Black on Black
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Spiral View Post
    Cal will blow fat phil and co. out in that game.

UT can't even get by Vanderbilt. At HOME.

Roll Tide!

12 national titles
    21 SEC titles
    Hey Ice,
    Is Prothro gonna be ready for this year? I know he tore my Florida boys up last year, before his devastating injury.

tater_salad
    I'm a tried and true University of North Carolina Tarheels fan, in every sport, but my #2 football team is the Vols. IDK if they'll win or not, but I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by StangKiller615 View Post
    Im a gator fan, and I was suprised at how many SEC teams were in the top 25.
    Except 'Bama... barely in the top 30!

That lack of respect makes me sick.

And a 10 win season last year!

Prothro..... leg got infected. Won't be back until next year.

Black on Black
    2001 Camaro SS

What?? Bama needs to be ahead of the Vols! Ahead of Florida also, we hadent beat Bama in our last 3 games. Bama would have been in the top 10 the past 10 years if ol ' Phil Fulmer would 'ent have stuck his nose in Bama's program.

What?? Bama needs to be ahead of the Vols! Ahead of Florida also, we hadent beat Bama in our last 3 games. Bama would have been in the top 10 the past 10 years if ol ' Phil Fulmer would 'ent have stuck his nose in Bama's program.
    Fulmer should just leave his nose stuck in a dozen glazed of Krispy Kreme.

I hate that mother fucker.

Roll Tide!

Last edited by Ice Spiral; 08-24-2006 at 03:08 PM.

Black on Black
    2001 Camaro SS

Do you know what a sand castle and the Vols have in common??

Black on Black
    2001 Camaro SS

They both look good until the Tide Rolls in!

Hey hey hey lets not start no war in here . I will be at the Cal game an everyone after that (season tickets). If Ainge isn't any better then Crompton can step in. I saw him play in the SC/NC high school all star game a few years ago an hes got skill. The offence will be better just because of the addition of David Cutcliff. The defence is still one of the best in the nation. Will we win the National title probably not will we win more than we lose hell yeah. The winner of the nationl title will be either ND or the winner of the OSU/Texas game. Oh btw all you Bama fans stop with the whole Fulmer thing you broke the rules an got busted.

'57,'63,'70,'91,'01

Go Cal!

Black
    SLP Camaro SS

The vols will do much better this year! They had an unlucky season last year. There is no way they will loose to Bama by fumbling the football out of the endzone and end up loosong by 3 pts. No way they will loose to SC by 1 pt. again and there is no way Vandy will beat them, and we wont muff punts in the FL. game again this year! Their were a ton of just unlucky plays last year and it wont happen 2 years in a row!!

And to you bama fans Albert Means got you caught.
    NOT Fulmer! He testified after there was an investigation...

BAMA lost there QB, so we no they wont be a contender. And I hope bama's kicker can win all the games this year too!

Quote Originally Posted by x10-wakerider View Post
    The vols will do much better this year! They had an unlucky season last year. There is no way they will loose to Bama by fumbling the football out of the endzone and end up loosong by 3 pts. No way they will loose to SC by 1 pt. again and there is no way Vandy will beat them, and we wont muff punts in the FL. game again this year! Their were a ton of just unlucky plays last year and it wont happen 2 years in a row!!

BAMA lost there QB, so we no they wont be a contender. And I hope bama's kicker can win all the games this year too!
    UT just isn't what it used to be.... you are insane to think they will do that well.

I'd be surprised if UT gets a bowl bid at all. As far as our QB... JP Wilson went to my high school, Hoover... we even have a fucking reality show on MTV right now! He won us 2 6A state titles.

Wilson is stronger than Croyle was.

Roll Tide!

Black on Black
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by x10-wakerider View Post

Tennessee has no offense, Erik Ainge is a dud! Their defense is the only thing thats gonna keep them in a game. What is there back-up QB's name? Bubba Cooter! Ut MAY beat Kentucky, Vanderbuilt and the other garbage teams, but I just dont see them beating Bama or Florida. Tennessee has many holes to fill.

Tennessee has no offense, Erik Ainge is a dud! Their defense is the only thing thats gonna keep them in a game. What is there back-up QB's name? Bubba Cooter! Ut MAY beat Kentucky, Vanderbuilt and the other garbage teams, but I just dont see them beating Bama or Florida. Tennessee has many holes to fill.
    What? No offense? Wide reciver U has no offense? Do you read the papers in Tennessee David Cutcliff is BACK! There offense will be improved. Bama had no offense after Prothro went down that was it an he's out again this year. UT will win 8 or 9 games this year. Ainge is not a dud he just needed someone besides Randy Sanders coaching him. Will Ut beat Cal,Flordia, or LSU don't know stranger things have happened. We will for sure beat Vandy, Kentucky, Bama, AF , Marshall an Arkansas. The others will be tight games. Bama will be a good game but like wakerider said we will not fumble out of the endzone again.

Torch Red
    2003 Mach 1

Man, I could QB for Alabama with my non throwing arm. All I'll be doing is handing the ball off to a slew of talented backs all year.

I hate to say it though...it'll be awhile before an SEC teams wins another national title. When half your conference is ranked in the top 25 it's not looking good for you to go undefeated. And there's only one team in football that can lose and move up in the polls...and that's Notre Dame!

Torch Red
    2003 Mach 1

Quote Originally Posted by Vols Fan View Post
    What? No offense? Wide reciver U has no offense? Do you read the papers in Tennessee David Cutcliff is BACK! There offense will be improved. Bama had no offense after Prothro went down that was it an he's out again this year. UT will win 8 or 9 games this year. Ainge is not a dud he just needed someone besides Randy Sanders coaching him. Will Ut beat Cal,Flordia, or LSU don't know stranger things have happened. We will for sure beat Vandy, Kentucky, Bama, AF , Marshall an Arkansas. The others will be tight games. Bama will be a good game but like wakerider said we will not fumble out of the endzone again.
    I'll hold you to that.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information