Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

is the united states screwed?

sorry if it is a repost but i think it is important to keep this going around so please tell one person and tell them to tell someone that way one day we might be able to do something before it is too late,if it isnt already

just watch the first 20 minutes and i think you will be interested

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...80711843120756

please guys spread this far and wide,because if you dont believe you are a fool and i hope to see your ignorant ass on the other end of my high powered scope when the war to take our country back starts

Black
    1998 & 1979 TA

We are already screwed, take a look around. Go buy some guns if you don't have any. I have been waiting 3 months to get some amno, found some and loaded up. I have over 20 guns and ready to rock when the day comes.
    My 2 cents, just be ready when the day comes.

I am in.. The people have had enough.. There is a buzz among people that are sick of it.. I wil stand with you bro to take the US back..

I say this on just about every political thread I reply on....
    how do we expect a reasonable president after they used so much money in donations from special interests groups. By the time anyone gets into office he / she is bought and paid for.. Its common sense.... thats why I dont vote..... I mean why... its always a choose of the lesser evil....

Yeah, im deeply concerned for out future.. In whole I have little faith in people because they are sheep.

From the video I wouldnt feel good being any kind of soldier. I would feel like a pond.. used...for evil interested. Different from why people join the military

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Nope.

Black
    1998 & 1979 TA

This is the Mayan Calnder, very interesting read. Not to say it is ture but it sure makes you wonder. Also, the book of relvations and Nostradamus. Do some research on the internet and you decide for your self. I am 45 years old and I have seen the world change to the world it is today. PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLE ANYMORE.

Long read, but read it.....

The Mayan calendar is not actually a single calendar that westerners are used to referencing today. It is actually a complex system of multiple calendars used in conjunction. Two calendars used in conjunction are the Tzolk’in and the Haab. The Tzolk’in calendar consists of 260 days. The Haab consists of 365 days. The combined use of these calendars creates a cycle of 52 Haabs (52 years) and is referred to as the Calendar Round. Small cycles of 13 days (Trecena) and 20 days (veintena) exist as well.

Another calendar used to track longer periods of time is referred to as the Long Count. This calendar is used to track dates relative to each other on a linear scale and utilizes a numeric decimal system to record dates. For example, the Mayan date for December 21, 2012 is 13.0.0.0.0. The long count cycle referred to as the “Great Cycle” lasts for 5,125.36 years. Correlating that to the Gregorian calendar used by most people in the world today, the starting date of the current long count cycle is August 11, 3,114 B.C.

Another interesting cycle is the precession of the equinoxes lasting approximately 26,000 years. The long count of 5,125 years is 1/5 of that cycle. December 21, 2012 marks the end of the Long Count and Precession Cycle. A fascinating astronomical occurrence will take place that day. The sun will be seen in a conjunction with the crossing point of the galactic equator and the ecliptic which is referred by the Mayans as the Sacred Tree. Since this is due to take place on the winter solstice, this should provide clear evidence that the proper end day of the Mayan calendar is December 21, 2012. Some say December 22,nd, 23rd or even other dates. However, the solstice was an important day to the Mayans and it is logical to think that they would conclude their calendar cycle on this day, coupled with the fact of the rare astronomical occurrence set to take place that day.

Overall, the Mayan calendar system is amazing and complex. It is the most accurate calendar system ever invented by anyone. The complexities go far beyond my capabilities to explain so I have listed links below to serve as excellent resources of information.

And Nostradamus

The most famous doomsday prophet is Nostradamus. He is best known for his book Les Propheties. He wrote his prophecies in a poetic style, in “quatrains.” Many of his prophecies dealt with disaster such as plagues, earthquakes, wars, floods and the coming of three antichrists. However his predictions are vague and people tend to apply his words to many situations. Some examples of his predictions are:

The year 1999, seventh month,
    From the sky will come a great King of Terror:
    To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
    Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

The present time together with the past
    Will be judged by the great Joker:
    The world too late will be tired of him,
    And through the clergy oath-taker disloyal.

The year of the great seventh number accomplished,
    It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter:
    Not far from the great millennial age,
    When the buried will go out from their tombs.

Long awaited he will never return
    In Europe, he will appear in Asia:
    One of the league issued from the great Hermes,
    And he will grow over all the Kings of the East.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Here is my short story. Its a good one too, I should author a book.

Dear U.S.A. reader,

We are fucked.

The End!

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

The sequel to my best seller:

Dear California resident,

Since you live in the state with the current shittiest state government you know what it means to be double fucked. Not only does the federal government pound you in the ass until you bleed, the state government deposits load after load down your throat until you gag like a fag.

The End!

2011 Prius

To think... I was thinking about moving to San Fransico...

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

The final installment of my best selling trilogy:

Dear U.S.A. citizen,

If you do not like the status quo, feel free to move to Texas. In Texas, we despise the feds, we still tote guns and ammo, not afraid to speak our minds and we have an express lane for criminals on death row. We are also implementing a second express lane. All women that currently are unemployed and live off food stamps and continue to kick out babies will be immediately spayed. If there is a male counterpart that consistently fertilizes these unemployable women, you will be immediately neutered. This shit of riding off other peoples coat tails ends in Texas.

We also think Chuck Norris is a fn panzy.

The End!

Black
    1998 & 1979 TA

Amen Brother, everyone look out for yourselfs. The world is different today, all you young kids use your heads and look around.
    yea, this old man does not know what he is talking about. Maybe not....

I do not mean to start anything, just speaking my mind....

lets speak out and hear what you have to say

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    The final installment of my best selling trilogy:

Dear U.S.A. citizen,

If you do not like the status quo, feel free to move to Texas. In Texas, we despise the feds, we still tote guns and ammo, not afraid to speak our minds and we have an express lane for criminals on death row. We are also implementing a second express lane. All women that currently are unemployed and live off food stamps and continue to kick out babies will be immediately spayed. If there is a male counterpart that consistently fertilizes these unemployable women, you will be immediately neutered. This shit of riding off other peoples coat tails ends in Texas.

We also think Chuck Norris is a fn panzy.

The End!

And this should win a nobel prize.....

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by dpinson View Post
    sorry if it is a repost but i think it is important to keep this going around so please tell one person and tell them to tell someone that way one day we might be able to do something before it is too late,if it isnt already

just watch the first 20 minutes and i think you will be interested

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...80711843120756

please guys spread this far and wide,because if you dont believe you are a fool and i hope to see your ignorant ass on the other end of my high powered scope when the war to take our country back starts
    Well, it took me a while, but... I watched the whole thing.

A lot of scary shit going on. And, it's going on right under our noses. People need to wake the hell up.

2011 Prius

Should I buy more guns or ?

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

I've been doing some research on the illuminate and a new world order for awhile now. Many would call much of this a conspiracy, but I would call it something to consider for sure and think about in the very least. None of this would surprise me with the direction I've noticed things going. This is very scary stuff.

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

Meh, no empire lasts forever, but I don't think the world's going to end any time soon. People always freak out during a recession.

SOM
    2002 WS6 M6 - 461hp 406tq

I don't think there's going to be any major collapse, but I got my guns just in case. Things would be a lot better without the Antichrist in office.

White
    1999 Firehawk

From around 22:00 to 24:00 I couldn't believe that they got everyone aboard then to turn around close the doors and take off.

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

you guys just keep spreading this to make as many people aware as possible so we will have a chance when the time comes

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

While I personally believe what the link states and have been discussing this very thing thing for better than 30 years (the links between The Illiumanati, Bilderbergers, Trilateral Commission and the CFR) among like minded individuals, the politically naive among us will consistantly outnumber us and continue to elect those whom they consider "The Right Choice" without a shred of evidence to the positive and with all the evidence pointing to the contrary.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information