Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 99

Understanding women

This is a discussion on Understanding women within the Almost Anything Goes forums, part of the Off - Topic / Discussion forums category; Hi guys, First I wish you all a happy New Year.... It appears I have a problem that's not really ...

  1. #1
    Member Popeye1970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Luxembourg (Europe)
    Age
    49
    Posts
    154

    Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Camaro Z28 A4

    Unhappy Understanding women

    Hi guys,
    First I wish you all a happy New Year....

    It appears I have a problem that's not really in relation with cars....

    How do you recognize that a woman is seriously interested in you and is not just teasing or playing around.
    I've been dating a girl (a woman, well she's twelve years younger than me, 26) for about two weeks, before christmas we met three times (having a nice dinner, playing snooker, visiting a Christmas-market...) and I think I begin to develop strong feelings for her...I crave for her...but after I came back from my christmas holidays in Austria (skiing, booked long before I met her) I get the impression that she's kind of avoiding me, which is strange as she sent me a photograph of her only several days ago and asked me to send her a photo of me...I'm kind of confused and I'm not sure at all how to deal with that situation...While I was on vacation in Austria we permanently exchanged sms's and I called her to wish her a happy new year..
    I don't want to insist too much but now I'm waiting for a reply to my email, where I bluntly asked her if she got a boyfriend or not...

    It seems I need some wise piece of advise...
    Last edited by Popeye1970; 01-06-2009 at 07:17 AM.

  2. #2
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    No man in humanity has ever understood a woman. If they didn't have enjoyable parts to play with.....there would be a bounty to wipe them off the face of the earth.


    You may want to confront her on what's going on with her situation. Bring it to a head now. It does seem as though she's hiding something. Just my .02 cents.

  3. #3
    member since may 2000 nhraformula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    n/w chicago
    Age
    49
    Posts
    6,933

    black
    2000 nhra edition formula

    play it coy. dont pay her all to much attention.
    2000 nhra edition formula
    a few bolt ons, 379 rwhp
    11.96 @113.25

  4. #4
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    21,719

    My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

    my brother was engaged to a girl 10 years younger than him, they have a kid who just turned 2. The girl's a total psycho hose beast and I would advise against getting involved with someone that much younger than yourself.

  5. #5
    Member Popeye1970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Luxembourg (Europe)
    Age
    49
    Posts
    154

    Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Camaro Z28 A4

    Thanks guys, I think I'll play it cool but I'd like to get involved with her...as she's a real hottie and ntimid8r I guess you're right, she must be hiding something...
    The funny thing is her mother owns a 2000 Pontiac Firebird and you rarely see these cars in Luxembourg...I thought that was a good sign...kind of an omen. I hope she is no psycho...as she's a working colleague

  6. #6
    NASCAR Go Fast, Turn Left ntimid8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,051

    383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye1970 View Post
    Thanks guys, I think I'll play it cool but I'd like to get involved with her...as she's a real hottie and ntimid8r I guess you're right, she must be hiding something...
    The funny thing is her mother owns a 2000 Pontiac Firebird and you rarely see these cars in Luxembourg...I thought that was a good sign...kind of an omen. I hope she is no psycho...as she's a working colleague
    That's how they sucker you in. They have a cool car and a hot chick to go with it. Next thing you know you're left homeless, pennyless and heartless.

  7. #7
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Beaver Dam KY
    Posts
    7,746

    79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

    I read the thread title and thought to myself...


    Wont happen

  8. #8
    Grand Imperial Wizard Sarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Texas Department of Corrections
    Posts
    18,129
    Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

    If you are attempting to understand women then you are fucked with a cherry on top.

  9. #9
    Old Enough to Know Better Crimson Sin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Seattle..Land of Constant Rain..
    Posts
    1,426

    Red Fire
    2007 Mustang GT/CS

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    I read the thread title and thought to myself...


    Wont happen
    Amen Brother. AMEN.
    On a slightly more serious note.. If she's that much younger than you are, there's typically a reason..
    I would and have in the past. Investigate her relationship with her parents. IE her dad.. Chicks that have no Father or estranged Fathers ...well, they tend to have issues with self esteem and need some sort of male approval..
    I am NOT saying that is the case here, but 90 percent of the relationships I have known or been involved in where there was a much younger woman involved. There was a substantial reason. Then again... This is a fairly young relationship...a few weeks you say ? Sorta soon to be looking for life long type commitments from anyone yet. Why not relax and let it go where it's gonna go and simply enjoy whatever comes from it ? Hard to say really from the little excerpt we get from your post..

    And who the hell Knows what a chick is thinking...
    As a wise man said earlier. If it wasn't for Sex..
    Do Not Anger the Horsepower Gods ! MOD !!

    2007 Mustang GT/CS
    2001 SS Cammed. Stalled. Geared. Tuned...Gone but not forgotten..
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefields88 View Post
    pornhub.com has a tribute thing for MJ at the top of page. I can't even jerk off without being bombarded by the bastard.


  10. #10
    Single Malt rbob93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    Age
    71
    Posts
    2,707

    Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

    She met someone else while you were gone

  11. #11
    Impounded
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Beaver Dam KY
    Posts
    7,746

    79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sin View Post
    Amen Brother. AMEN.
    On a slightly more serious note.. If she's that much younger than you are, there's typically a reason..
    I would and have in the past. Investigate her relationship with her parents. IE her dad.. Chicks that have no Father or estranged Fathers ...well, they tend to have issues with self esteem and need some sort of male approval..
    I am NOT saying that is the case here, but 90 percent of the relationships I have known or been involved in where there was a much younger woman involved. There was a substantial reason. Then again... This is a fairly young relationship...a few weeks you say ? Sorta soon to be looking for life long type commitments from anyone yet. Why not relax and let it go where it's gonna go and simply enjoy whatever comes from it ? Hard to say really from the little excerpt we get from your post..

    And who the hell Knows what a chick is thinking...
    As a wise man said earlier. If it wasn't for Sex..

    Well i guess mine fits in that selection

  12. #12
    O U 8 1 2 Spaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    over here...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    25,696

    []D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am


  13. #13
    Old Enough to Know Better Crimson Sin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Seattle..Land of Constant Rain..
    Posts
    1,426

    Red Fire
    2007 Mustang GT/CS

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    Click for full size
    Ahahaha LOVE it.
    Er wait... what... Err
    My chick makes way more then I do..
    So..I am the root of evil in my marriage ?
    COOL.

  14. #14
    Veteran 0rion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    22,533

    98 Formula
    06 duramax

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye1970 View Post
    Thanks guys, I think I'll play it cool but I'd like to get involved with her...as she's a real hottie and ntimid8r I guess you're right, she must be hiding something...
    The funny thing is her mother owns a 2000 Pontiac Firebird and you rarely see these cars in Luxembourg...I thought that was a good sign...kind of an omen. I hope she is no psycho...as she's a working colleague
    broke the peterpayroll principle. Always keep your peter out of the payroll. 99% of women are nuts.....the other half is crazy.

  15. #15
    Old Enough to Know Better Crimson Sin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Seattle..Land of Constant Rain..
    Posts
    1,426

    Red Fire
    2007 Mustang GT/CS

    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    broke the peterpayroll principle. Always keep your peter out of the payroll. 99% of women are nuts.....the other half is crazy.
    Doh. Good Catch Orion...
    Didn't even see that..
    If your dating/boinking a chick you work with... She's not the only insane one
    Run away now.

  16. #16
    back 'n better than ever Kjz99z28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Norman, Oklahoma
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,759

    White/Black
    1999 Z28

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sin View Post
    . If she's that much younger than you are, there's typically a reason..
    I'm sorry, I just read that line without the rest, and it sounded really funny. I was like... well yeah... her parents got it on a lot later than yours...

    Then I kept reading.

  17. #17
    Member Popeye1970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Luxembourg (Europe)
    Age
    49
    Posts
    154

    Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Camaro Z28 A4

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sin View Post
    Doh. Good Catch Orion...
    Didn't even see that..
    If your dating/boinking a chick you work with... She's not the only insane one
    Run away now.
    Don't have to. She's problably running away...
    But she's worth it...as I said she's a blonde hottie, has beautiful eyes, likes to laugh...is funny...so I don't really care if she's younger
    Yeah, she works with me, but that ain't no major problem as I do not really work with her, I don't have to see her on a daily basis if I don't want to, and, of course, love makes you do stupid things...and no, I'm not thinking of a lifelong relationship...

    Anyway in my profession the younger ones are females, a great majority of them...
    Last edited by Popeye1970; 01-06-2009 at 09:17 AM.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Danger731's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    6,711
    Hook up with her then post back in 3 years with all the drama on how your life got all jacked up !

  19. #19
    Old Enough to Know Better Crimson Sin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Seattle..Land of Constant Rain..
    Posts
    1,426

    Red Fire
    2007 Mustang GT/CS

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye1970 View Post
    Don't have to. She's problably running away...
    But she's worth it...as I said she's a blonde hottie, has beautiful eyes, likes to laugh...is funny...so I don't really care if she's younger
    Yeah, she works with me, but that ain't no major problem as I do not really work with her, I don't have to see her on a daily basis if I don't want to, and, of course, lve makes you do stupid things...and no, I'm not thinking of a lifelong relationship...

    Anyway in my profession the younger ones are females, a great majority of them...
    Good luck to ya bro.. seriously, I wish every man alive could hit up some young hot thing.
    Perhaps it's different in Europe. Most things are, here in the States. Hooking up at work typically has serious and damaging consequences..
    I merely reflect on the crap I dealt with the oh too many times I broke the ..to quote "peterpayroll rule".
    Like I said, and heartily meant. Good Luck an Have fun !!

  20. #20
    Member Popeye1970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Luxembourg (Europe)
    Age
    49
    Posts
    154

    Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Camaro Z28 A4

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sin View Post
    Good luck to ya bro.. seriously, I wish every man alive could hit up some young hot thing.
    Perhaps it's different in Europe. Most things are, here in the States. Hooking up at work typically has serious and damaging consequences..
    I merely reflect on the crap I dealt with the oh too many times I broke the ..to quote "peterpayroll rule".
    Like I said, and heartily meant. Good Luck an Have fun !!
    Thanks...
    I can only win, there's no real risk...of course the "peterpayroll rule" (never heard that expression before) exists here, too...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Monsoon Understanding
    By nvusone in forum Stereo and Electronics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 12:58 AM
  2. a little help understanding the lingo 4 us new guy
    By adam0321 in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 01:34 AM
  3. Your help and understanding appreciated
    By Sam Strano in forum Suspension and Handling
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 12:43 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 09:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •