Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Undefeated

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

Undefeated

As we all know, the Pack is undefeated. 13-0 right now. How long do you guys think it will last? The way it is looking now, next season is the best chance for someone to put a digit in the second column. I know, they could lose any game, but they are just so damned tough right now. And getting better all the time. Rodgers numbers get better every year. They set a franchise record already. Second string qb looks like he could win one if Rodgers went down, so again, when are they gonna lose?

red
    95 Z28

They stand an excellent chance of winning the super bowl this year wether they win out or not. The biggest benefit to them winning is out would be to shut up mercury morris. That annoying MFer needs to go the fuck away and shut the fuck up. I dont care about your undefeated team, and you guys wouldnt stand a chance in your prime against a good NFL team of today.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

They'll go 18 - 1

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    They stand an excellent chance of winning the super bowl this year wether they win out or not. The biggest benefit to them winning is out would be to shut up mercury morris. That annoying MFer needs to go the fuck away and shut the fuck up. I dont care about your undefeated team, and you guys wouldnt stand a chance in your prime against a good NFL team of today.
    You bring up an excellent point. They wouldn't be doing near as good if everyone else in the NFl wasn't sucking as badly as they do. Def makes it easier.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by az gt eater View Post
    You bring up an excellent point. They wouldn't be doing near as good if everyone else in the NFl wasn't sucking as badly as they do. Def makes it easier.
    That wasn't his point at all. He is actually saying quite the opposite. That the NFL teams of today are so face paced and well trained that the teams of old would not be a challenge.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

I don't know how many times I have had that exact same thought.

That is why I was pulling for the Pats to go 19-0 and few years ago.

Black
    2000 WS6

Until this afternoon when KC dumps em...
    Be who you are and say what you feel 'cause people who mind don't matter, and people who matter don't mind.'
    -Nowhereman

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Is green bay sitting their starters or something?

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Just that kind of season....

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    That wasn't his point at all. He is actually saying quite the opposite. That the NFL teams of today are so face paced and well trained that the teams of old would not be a challenge.
    this...

Arctic White, red/gray

That game was just horrible.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Nice job on the jinx.

Black
    2000 WS6

You guys just don't understand big money gambling do you.
    Some "big people" made a shit ton of cash on that "game", as did a few athletes.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Nice job on the jinx.
    Yeah, I know, huh?

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhereman View Post
    You guys just don't understand big money gambling do you.
    Some "big people" made a shit ton of cash on that "game", as did a few athletes.

What the fuck are you talking about? Nobody in this thread was even talking about gambling on games. And yeah, it doesnt take a gambling genious to figure out some lucky folks made some money in Vegas this weekend, and on more than just the Green Bay/KC game.

Please oh please could you explain to me what all those "odds" numbers mean. I aint never done gambled in my whole entire life

98 Formula
    06 duramax

What the fuck are you talking about? Nobody in this thread was even talking about gambling on games. And yeah, it doesnt take a gambling genious to figure out some lucky folks made some money in Vegas this weekend, and on more than just the Green Bay/KC game.

Please oh please could you explain to me what all those "odds" numbers mean. I aint never done gambled in my whole entire life
    I believe what he was implying is that GB players bet against themselves and threw the game so they could make a lot of money........at least I think that's what he was implying. Sounds much better than KC stepped up for the game for the new coach and came to play. KC is another of those teams that you have to watch out for....not as bad as their record indicates. The loss is actually good for GB....takes some of the undefeated pressure and hype off of them....now they can just focus on getting healthy and on track for the playoffs.

Black
    2000 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I believe what he was implying is that GB players bet against themselves and threw the game so they could make a lot of money........at least I think that's what he was implying. Sounds much better than KC stepped up for the game for the new coach and came to play. KC is another of those teams that you have to watch out for....not as bad as their record indicates. The loss is actually good for GB....takes some of the undefeated pressure and hype off of them....now they can just focus on getting healthy and on track for the playoffs.
    Thank you for clarifying it for 5.OTHIS.
    His emotional state after the game might have clouded his thought process on "other possibilites" for a loss where man for man GB had KC beat before the game.
    It amazes me how many people think that professional sports are clean.
    Every time you have lots n lots of money being made, you get the strong potential for "outcomes of sports" to be less than obvious.
    Some say never, I say open your eyes.
    It happens in sports, in the stock market, everywhere there is potential for a big financial kill.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhereman View Post
    Thank you for clarifying it for 5.OTHIS.
    His emotional state after the game might have clouded his thought process on "other possibilites" for a loss where man for man GB had KC beat before the game.
    It amazes me how many people think that professional sports are clean.
    Every time you have lots n lots of money being made, you get the strong potential for "outcomes of sports" to be less than obvious.
    Some say never, I say open your eyes.
    It happens in sports, in the stock market, everywhere there is potential for a big financial kill.
    dammit.....wish I would've thought of this before going with the "trap game" excuse in the rams/saints game. Yours sounds much cooler......

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    dammit.....wish I would've thought of this before going with the "trap game" excuse in the rams/saints game. Yours sounds much cooler......

No, the Saints just lost because they're horribly inconsistent. And I'm having a hard time thinking you could get most of the key players on the Packers on board to throw a game.

Arctic White, red/gray

Yea, cause they all need money. We pay our players in cracker jack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information