Red
    02 Trans Am T-tops M6

Ultimate fighter !!! kimbo slick get them man !!!!

Ultimate Fighter it just started here in las vegas whos watcing it? what do u think of the outcome ? who do u think will win in the Final match im so Happy that its finalllllllllllyyyyyyy ON !!!! ??

Disappointed in the kimbo/alexander match!

Good ground game on the schoonover/mcsweeney match!

Wish brendan would have won the finale!

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

I have a strong hate for fat country

Red
    02 Trans Am T-tops M6

dam Good overall fights

he kept going for kimbos sclice's knees it was cheap but kimbo taught him what happens when you mess with kimbo you get a classic youtube body slam to knock some sense into you wow i wanted more out of the first round withe the kimbo slice match but hey they were ready for each others every move you could tell that they did an extreme amount of Training f eachothers pros and cons , that was really cheap to go for kimbos knees though. The fight with the 12 to 6 elbow was just streight messed up when he broke that dudes nose and i was glad he was disqualified i've been to martial arts tournaments where that happened and the guy never woke up its called the Dark arts of martal arts and is banned from any appalicable mixed martal arts event that has a ref.. Chuck liddel and Ortiz In the Next Season of Untimate Fighter how about that!
    Last edited by 402 Guru; 12-05-2009 at 10:44 PM.

midnight blue
    2000 Pontiac ram air ws-6

The finale was better then the last couple events they had. I kinda like my boy Big country... I diden't see that KO comming though. He suprised me with that. My boy Kimbo is learning. He's won in the UFC.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

link to vid?

Red
    06 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 402 Guru View Post
    he kept going for kimbos sclice's knees it was cheap but kimbo taught him what happens when you mess with kimbo you get a classic youtube body slam to knock some sense into you wow i wanted more out of the first round withe the kimbo slice match but hey they were ready for each others every move you could tell that they did an extreme amount of Training f eachothers pros and cons , that was really cheap to go for kimbos knees though. The fight with the 12 to 6 elbow was just streight messed up when he broke that dudes nose and i was glad he was disqualified i've been to martial arts tournaments where that happened and the guy never woke up its called the Dark arts of martal arts and is banned from any appalicable mixed martal arts event that has a ref.. Chuck liddel and Ortiz In the Next Season of Untimate Fighter how about that!
    whats cheap about going at someones weakness? that fight was absolutly horrible, to me it looked like alexander was paid to not finish it. he had kimbo done twice and didnt do shit about it, and if you knew anything about alexander, hes a finisher. as far as the takedowns, well considering that kimbo is a heavyweight, alexander is a light heavyweight the weight difference makes me not to impressed with the takedowns especially considering alexander has no take down defense and no ground game. as far as the elbows, thats the rules and he broke them, no getting around it. hats off to big country, took some good shots and pulled it out, lets see how far he can go now.

black
    98 WS6

I really hope Fat Country gets knocked the F out in the cage

he belongs in a ring with Butterbean

midnight blue
    2000 Pontiac ram air ws-6

Big country would probally woop all our asses while eating a whopper at the same time... lol

Red
    02 Trans Am T-tops M6

haha big country is the man and hes from las vegas ive stoped by there training facility and they film all there reality shows in the Red Rock country club where no media can get past the gates. the ending where they were lik ehow do u feel ( said joe rogan) im just the fat guy ( big country) now i want to gt some burger king . what a classic statement props to big country i would like to see him fight kimbo now i would put money on that

Black
    2000 Trans Am

Didn't watch the season till yesterday but set my fat ass on couch and watched almost all of it right up to final last night. Very dissapointed in the kimbo/alexander both were scared of the big one and didn't want to go to the ground, would have bet money on brendan, good thing i didn't. IMO big country won't do well in the octagon without losing weight, but i wouldn't have guessed he would be the ultimate fighter either, so who knows. Gotta love the energy of the light weights though, those guys never dissapoint.

silver
    2002 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by ice97ta View Post
    whats cheap about going at someones weakness? that fight was absolutly horrible, to me it looked like alexander was paid to not finish it. he had kimbo done twice and didnt do shit about it, and if you knew anything about alexander, hes a finisher. as far as the takedowns, well considering that kimbo is a heavyweight, alexander is a light heavyweight the weight difference makes me not to impressed with the takedowns especially considering alexander has no take down defense and no ground game. as far as the elbows, thats the rules and he broke them, no getting around it. hats off to big country, took some good shots and pulled it out, lets see how far he can go now.
    yea you could tell that houston was playing around in that fight by the way anytime that kimbo got near houston he would beat up kimbos fists with his face, and psyched him out by looking scared the entire fight. kimbo weighed in at 212, and houston at 208. no big difference there. anthony johnson has fought with bigger gaps than that when he would fight at rumble weight.

i was the furthest thing from a kimbo fan--- however it is obvous that he has improved his game a fair bit and really desires to keep doing so. he's definately still a B class fighter but i blame the fact that the fight was shitty entirely on houston for using the kalib starnes defense.

Thread Information