Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Truck almost kills biker ??

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbTZkZTYkaM&feature=related[/ame]

was this guy trying to kill that biker ???

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

it may be a repost ..it just come up on my FB from a Biker buddy ...

05 Ducati 999
    06 Mazdaspeed6

I wish that piece of redneck trash would of flipped his shit trying to keep up with him. The guys should of beat the piss out of the dude.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

That piece of shit deserves to and had better been arrested, sent to jail and had his license revoked. He's got some serious problems and doesn't need to be on the road. Wow.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

What the dildo in the pickup did was wrong for sure.

However,,,, I get pissed @ motorcyclists that break the law as well..
    Anyone notice the crotch rocket cross the double lines to pass?..
    Seems they do that stuff all the time..
    I'm willing to bet the bikers were speeding on that road as well..

2 wrongs don't make a right here.. All involved are in the wrong..
    Last edited by Smittro; 06-01-2011 at 11:17 AM.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

I see drivers on both bikes and in cars do stupid shit all the time on a daily basis. But what that piece of shit was doing was the very definition of extreme road rage and he deserves to lose his license over it. He was literally trying to run that biker off the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    What the dildo in the pickup did was wrong for sure.

However,,,, I get pissed @ motorcyclists that break the law as well..
    Anyone notice the crotch rocket cross the double lines to pass?..
    Seems they do that stuff all the time..
    I'm willing to bet the bikers were speeding on that road as well..

2 wrongs don't make a right here.. All involved are in the wrong..

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    I see drivers on both bikes and in cars do stupid shit all the time on a daily basis. But what that piece of shit was doing was the very definition of extreme road rage and he deserves to lose his license over it. He was literally trying to run that biker off the road.
    I agree! But ALL are @ fault here.. You don't chase people down because they did something you take the plate number and call the cops..
    ALL should lose thier driving licenses.. imo

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

The truck driver was chasing the biker he tried to run off the road down while the other biker behind him had a camera and was getting the entire incident on video for evidence. Okay, a biker crossed the double yellow lines. I see it happen all the time. Am I going to try and run them off the road and chase them down over it? No, because I'm not a road raging dipshit like that guy.

I agree! But ALL are @ fault here.. You don't chase people down because they did something you take the plate number and call the cops..
    ALL should lose thier driving licenses.. imo

White
    2008 Hummer H3

The truck driver was chasing the biker he tried to run off the road down while the other biker behind him had a camera and was getting the entire incident on video for evidence. Okay, a biker crossed the double yellow lines. I see it happen all the time. Am I going to try and run them off the road and chase them down over it? No, because I'm not a road raging dipshit like that guy.
    Does'nt matter what the intent was.. He was still breaking the law speeding..
    If he hits someone what's the excuse?? I was chasing another driver for my buddy??

Again.. 2 wrongs don't make a right..

BANGIN GEARS>STAB N STEER BLK2KSS's Avatar

TRIPLE BLACK
    2000 CAMARO SS M6 #2100

If he hits someone what's the excuse?? I was chasing another driver for my buddy??

I see where you are coming from here but what it seems that you may be missing is that one wrong was tiny, passing in a double yellow line, and the other was huge, trying to run the rider off the road and proceed to chase him in anger. We all make minor traffic violations like this all the time but what the dip shit in the truck did was way out of line! The biker may deserve a ticket but that asshole in the truck need his license taken away for sure.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Are you telling me you've never in your life crossed the double yellow line to pass a slower moving vehicle? I have a few times and while yes, it's technically a traffic violation, it pales in comparison to a road raging shit face deliberately trying to kill someone. We're just going to have to agree to disagree here.

Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar

Red
    1999 Trans Am

I had some douche on a crotch rocket scoot between me and a truck the other day on the highway..... like the rest of them said, two wrongs dont make a right, those guys were speeding or riding aggressively though most of that video. Piss off the wrong person on the wrong day on the road and your more then likely going to die.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Are you telling me you've never in your life crossed the double yellow line to pass a slower moving vehicle? I have a few times and while yes, it's technically a traffic violation, it pales in comparison to a road raging shit face deliberately trying to kill someone. We're just going to have to agree to disagree here.
    I am not sure of the problem here.. Sure I have double lined folks.. That does'nt make it legal anymore than for the next guy.. It was and is still against the law no matter the intent.. You can be sure the Police would notice that as well... The video is'nt about me.. The fact of the matter is everyone broke the law.. The douche in the pickup took it too far obviously..
    The cops are'nt going to care what he was trying to do good intentions or not.. The police are bound by the laws they uphold which means everyone would likely get some sort of trouble because they ALL broke the law.. I don't understand your confusion the law is the law reguardless, and speeding, road rage, chasing, tail gating, double line passes are against the law.. All of which happened in the video.. Again,, breaking the law is breaking the law.. The police will look @ the incident as a whole not from the point of view of the camera mans feelings.. You feelin' me?
    Last edited by Smittro; 06-01-2011 at 12:59 PM.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by 95camaroZNC View Post
    I had some douche on a crotch rocket scoot between me and a truck the other day on the highway..... like the rest of them said, two wrongs dont make a right, those guys were speeding or riding aggressively though most of that video. Piss off the wrong person on the wrong day on the road and your more then likely going to die.
    Agree.. Been illegally passed many times by bikers. Once they were litterally 6 abreast in the oncomming lane going around me, double lines and all..
    I would be wrong for me the chase after them as I would likely have to speed to try and keep up..
    Making me no better than them...

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

Hello Police. My friend on the bike speeding tried to pass a car illegally and almost got run off the road.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I however find it funny that both bikers got off like they were going to do something to this guy and neither did anything.

2002 Firebird Formula

If someone tried to run my friend or family member off the road and then began to chase after them. I would have been right on his ass too. Guy was crazy.

QuickSilverMetallic
    2005 GTO M6

CCW + Double tap when he grabbed that pipe = one less pile of steaming shit in this world.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Quote Originally Posted by CamaroFan71 View Post
    CCW + Double tap when he grabbed that pipe = one less pile of steaming shit in this world.
    in this case they would have gone to jail. They had escalated it by confronting him at the stop. I'm not defending the shit bag but the two did the somewhat right thing because they knew they were recording it.

I see.... both bikers getting tickets for reckless driving because they can not prove exact speed, the lead biker gets another for crossing double yellow. truck will get reckless also and could possible be brought up on attempted murder.

Silver
    2005 Ram Daytona

a pipe isn't a weapon that you could consider 'double tapping' someone over, You have to be in fear for your life, and I don't think a judge would believe that you had to shoot a man because he had a 9/16" wrench in his hand. I have a cch, and at no point during that confrontation could a holder have rightfully drawn his firearm.

and I'm sure if they turned the video over to the police, they probably had some shit recorded that they did not want the officers seeing. Kinda like the drug dealer who called the cops on someone who stole their bag of weed.

^ you beat me to it hah
    Last edited by cant.b.caught.z28; 06-02-2011 at 09:42 AM.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

I talked to my Buddy , he said it was prob staged ..

As I see it if you chase a guy down like that and stop and go say something to him.. Somebody is going to the hospital, jail, or morgue ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information