Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Transformers: Bark at the Moon preview

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 T/A Firehawk M6

didn't watch it.... no sound not worth wasting the time for no sound.... but now i can't get ozzy out of my head

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

so michael bay teamed up with ozzy for the new transformers...

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

I just thought I'd poke fun at Dark of the Moon.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

So this one takes place before the other ones? Or was the 1969 bit just flash back and the movie wont actually take place there?

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Saw the trailer during tron. Looks like the giant transformer could be unicron!

no this one isn't set in 1969, it has the same cast in the same roles. That scene is just background info or whatever. ..

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Schmalgar View Post
    Saw the trailer during tron. Looks like the giant transformer could be unicron!

no this one isn't set in 1969, it has the same cast in the same roles. That scene is just background info or whatever. ..
    http://www.slashfilm.com/transformer...f-the-trilogy/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfo...rk_of_the_Moon

What we see in the trailer is Unicron, but the extent of his involvement in the movie is unknown. Shockwave is the focal point villian in this. And thank god, the twins are basically out of this, my major complaint of T2. Sounds like this is the last installment of Transformers from Michael Bay for a while though

02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Sweet, it is unicron! I love this franchise, I hope this one is good

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    And thank god, the twins are basically out of this, my major complaint of T2.
    C'mon...you can't tell me you didn't enjoy their stereotype portrayal on what ethnics are like.

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Nice!

Gone:2001 Camaro SS #4846

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    And thank god, the twins are basically out of this, my major complaint of T2. Sounds like this is the last installment of Transformers from Michael Bay for a while though
    Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    C'mon...you can't tell me you didn't enjoy their stereotype portrayal on what ethnics are like.
    The twins are the cinematic doppleganger of Jar Jar Binks and every bit as annoying.

Hopefully their roles will be just as minimized as Jar Jar's were once the studios realized what a hit he was.

I can only think that Lucas was smoking a mad bong at the time since after Jar Jar he want and digitally raped the original Star Wars, then got Spielberg to do the same to E.T.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    They were the biggest detriment of the movie for me.

02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Yeah the twins were lame. But what I felt was lamer was the 'black community' bitching about the 'stereotypes' of the 'black' robots. Well, what I saw was the 'black' robots bravely attack and defeat the super huge tough scary robot. Why didn't any urban watch group focus on that aspect of the twins?

Resident Mississippian BdAsBrd01's Avatar

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am

I liked both of the new Transformers (can't speak for all LS1 owner's but Bee reminded me of the loyalty we'd expect and get from our cars ) They were great films to watch, I don't give a fuck if they win an oscar. The 1st one was my fav, the 2nd one was okay. I'm glad that smart-ass conceited Fox bitch won't be in this one. The twins just reminded me of twins picked outta Orange Mound and put in the role, gotta make everybody happy .

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by BdAsBrd01 View Post
    I liked both of the new Transformers (can't speak for all LS1 owner's but Bee reminded me of the loyalty we'd expect and get from our cars ) They were great films to watch, I don't give a fuck if they win an oscar. The 1st one was my fav, the 2nd one was okay. I'm glad that smart-ass conceited Fox bitch won't be in this one. The twins just reminded me of twins picked outta Orange Mound and put in the role, gotta make everybody happy .
    Pretty much agreed with your comments. 2nd one could have been better, but it was not a disappointment for me, like some. Adios Fox, the new chick is better looking anyways, IMO.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Wife and I did'nt make 30 minutes of the 2nd Trans movie.. Sucked ass so bad we walked out.. Pretty sure I'll just wait for the DVD or whatever of the 3rd retardation installment and if it sucks throw it away.. Movies that don't make my personal cut don't make it to the collection shelf.. This one will prolly be another bargan bin special too.. With all the intense excitement of shitting a 2x4 sideways..
    Last edited by Smittro; 12-27-2010 at 06:11 AM.
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

It takes ALOT to make me walk out of a movie. I can't believe you thought Transformers 2 was worthy of walking out. You knew going in that it was a movie about giant robots that turned into vehicles, right? How much Oscar caliber material were you expecting?

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Wife and I did'nt make 30 minutes of the 2nd Trans movie.. Sucked ass so bad we walked out.. Pretty sure I'll just wait for the DVD or whatever of the 3rd retardation installment and if it sucks throw it away.. Movies that don't make my personal cut don't make it to the collection shelf.. This one will prolly be another bargan bin special too.. With all the intense excitement of shitting a 2x4 sideways..
    You know how I know your gay?

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Do you understand the concept behind Transformers? I think your expectations might be skewed.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Awww damn it! Of course they caved to the 3D fad...oh well, so it will be the only 3D movie I ever watch. The head of that robot at the end of the trailer sure does look like unicron...but dude, unicron is MASSSSSSSSSIVE. Like his head would be the size of our moon (ok, i'm hyperbolizing) BUT STILL. no way his body would be a pile of wreckage on something as small as our moon.

It was a gripping trailer for sure! Remember, the very first teaser for TF1 was the mars rover landing and all you saw was a robotic shadow and some shakey video.

When I heard they were shooting at the Florida shuttle launch pad, i was hoping Astrotrain would make an appearance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information