Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: total bullshit

chameleon
    98 T/A

total bullshit

i want to ruin this guys business, my trans am has been in and out of eagle transmission in rowlett texas for the past 9 months ITS STILL NOT RIGHT! they have $3,600 of my hard earned cash and the mother fucker tells me today they will not work on my car anymore and that i will not be getting any money back. my car leaks tranny fluid and will not shift right (how the fuck can you not fix this in 9 months?) i had a second party put aluminum cooling lines from the tranny cooler and they tell me because this guy worked on that it voided my warranty.eagle couldent make the lines so i took it to someone who would. WTF!!!!!!! im going to fuck this dude up in bad way. legal or not, this damn place also has damaged my car by bending in my right headlight cover and busting off the plastic brackets. the underside of it they have busted off the jack mounts, i have leaked soo much fluid my garage is red and since im out of town alot it even soaked up into the damn wall of my garage.
    Last edited by F-Bomb; 01-18-2007 at 03:14 PM.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

sue them.

chameleon
    98 T/A

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    sue them.
    im weighing my options sue them and waist money and only get a little back and still have a busted car or just replace the whole trany with a new built one which sucks because everthing in it is new and just run his name and company in the ground. the rowlett police take there cars there to get them fixed, i happen to have them as a client also, i figure i take the bread and butter away all he has left is roll in traffic. lg motorsports is going to stop using them also. fuck you tony.

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

not cool man. shitty to hear about your frustrations. i pass by them when i go out to Rowlett to see my friend and his family...

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Sue them

Its gonna cost you more to sue them then the tranny is worth... I lost 3k from a shortblock i bought online that turned out to be a scam.

White
    2002 VY SS

Is it a stock auto? I don't think they are worth that much new out of the crate...

Buckeyes fan for Life OSU Buckeyes's Avatar
    where i live there is a number that u can call and have a news crew investigate it. i'm sure that if he don't want this story across the news channel I bet he'll fix it. That looks like a huge puddle of blood under ur car. If someone screwed me for a job I payed for, I'd get my money one way or another. Legal or not.

Future Super Trooper Mr. CarelessAndImprudent's Avatar
    '69 Camaro

I see it this way...

1) You're out 3600 dollars

2) You're gonna have to start over

sooooo...

Sue him and get your money back. Sure you'll spend all you get back on legal fees, but you'll be in the same position you are now, only with a little satisfaction.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

^i agree

dont go burn down his shop and get caught, that would SUCK, but it'd feel good

fight him the right way, have your friends spread bad news about his business as much as possible, He'll feel it

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

sue the pants off that bitch!

chameleon
    98 T/A

i think im going to rent an airplaine and drop that tranny from 2500 feet into his shop that outa leave a healthy hole. this just sucks the last guy that worked on it screwed me too but i got my money back on that one! what is it with these people man! in all actuallity i have waisted $6800.00 on this damn tranny and its in its third shop. (gremlins) i guess i need to start with a new one, its got a vigilant 3800 stall, electronic valvebody, performance servo, kevlar bands, trans go shift kit, borg warner sprag, and new pump and pan. but it still wont shift into forth and leaks like this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    Its gonna cost you more to sue them then the tranny is worth... I lost 3k from a shortblock i bought online that turned out to be a scam.
    yea what in the fuck happend with that? wasn't that dickbag on this site?

Black
    1994 Camaro Z28

Most shops could replace two stock trannys for that amount so I have plenty of sympathy. However having anyone else, under any circumstances, touch anything on a major part like a transmission while you are dealing with a problematic install, completely voids any warranty you would have.

I do computer stuff. After I set someone up and they get it home it seems their nephew, son, daughter, or uncle, or whomever "makes it even better" and now something doesn't work and they want me to fix it under warranty. Now it doesn't matter to me because I know it worked when it left my shop, and I make the customer try it out before they take it hime so they know it works, but after Joe Blow installs three games, downloads a hundred MP3s, installs torrents and limewire... I am NOT going to honor a warranty as the system has changed.

Basically, by having someone else install a tranny cooler you voided your warranty.

The shop may be bad, the prices may be too high, the guys may be dicks, but there is no way they should have to cover it after you had someone else messing with anything to do with the tranny.

I have sympathy for your plight but I think you pretty much screwed yourself.
    2002 Street ET Champion New England Dragway
    1999 Street ET Champion Oxford Dragway
    My Blog is here: http://www.downtime.com

NBM
    '00 Z28

sue them to recover the cost of your tranny, and fix the wall in garage.

chameleon
    98 T/A

these guys put rubber hoses on my transmission (duh) and said thats what needed to be on there those hoses shot off so fast spraying tranny fluid everywhere and my car was towed 4 times to this damn place! i told them it needed aluminum or steal lines they said they didnt have a way to do that. so i told them i would take it to someone who could because the rubber hoses were going to burn up the tranny. IDIOTS MAN now in the 9 months its been in and out of there they have changed management 3 times and i have had to go thru 3 different guys telling them all the bullshit over and over, and now this guy tells me no way is he touching that car. i cant wait to get back to texas to bust his ass in the mouth.

NBM
    '00 Z28

Just go in there all crazy like. Bring a shotgun with you. That'll teach 'em!

ps. don't do this.

Quote Originally Posted by F-Bomb View Post
    i think im going to rent an airplaine and drop that tranny from 2500 feet into his shop that outa leave a healthy hole.
    You should just fly the plane into his shop

Seriously though, sue their asses. Don't even hesitate. This is unacceptable bullshit.

Dark Gray 02 Tahoe
    A few too many Lsx's!

Quote Originally Posted by OSU Buckeyes View Post
    where i live there is a number that u can call and have a news crew investigate it. i'm sure that if he don't want this story across the news channel I bet he'll fix it. That looks like a huge puddle of blood under ur car. If someone screwed me for a job I payed for, I'd get my money one way or another. Legal or not.
    "alright, alright, alright".......

Love that movie!!

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

You gotta get your honour back from these scammers or you will never feel right about yourself again.

Sue or take a pipe to the A$$hole that has it comming to him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information