Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Tony Romo out for 4-5 weeks...

Am I the only one that thinks the Cowboys might be BETTER without him?

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Am I the only one to think the 'Boys are over rated?

*waits for Cowboys fans to pummel me*

Forgot to add: What do you expect from a Raiders fan?

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post

name a winning team that's not overrated in the nfl. even some losing teams were overrated.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks the Cowboys might be BETTER without him?
    i don't know exactly how the cows would be better without him.....unless we had Tom Brady or something. he's the best thing that has happened to Dallas in the past 3 years...maybe even longer than that. he's only started two complete seasons now.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Quote Originally Posted by jknelms View Post
    i don't know exactly how the cows would be better without him.....unless we had Tom Brady or something. he's the best thing that has happened to Dallas in the past 3 years...maybe even longer than that. he's only started two complete seasons now.
    More balanced team.
    Let Barber and Jones run it.

Brad Johnson is good enough to keep teams on their heels with a short passing game, while the running backs pound people.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Screw the Cowboys. Glad Romo is out.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    More balanced team.
    Let Barber and Jones run it.

Brad Johnson is good enough to keep teams on their heels with a short passing game, while the running backs pound people.
    alright, i see what you're saying with barber and jones. and that made a lot of sense, especially in the washington game. Barber and Jones are two different types of RB's. so if one isn't effective, use the other one, that worked pretty well last season, and a few other teams use that tactic, particularly the Jags. and i bet Jason Garrett will look into that. Nothing against Brad, he has been to the Super Bowl, so he must know what he's doing, but i don't consider him as good of a QB as Romo.

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

You---><---Cowboys Fan (me)

Your welcome

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

now if only TO would catch death...

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

i have nothing against the raiders....except for Al Davis. which i think he is embarrassing the organization now. i know he has some great seasons under his belt, but i think he needs to become a silent partner. in some points Raiders are overrated, and in other points....they're underrated. In the beginning of the season, i think everyone thought this would be a good team, a team worthy of the playoffs...they just couldn't finish the game. i personally thought it was just a small problem, easy to fix, and they would have no problem being a winning team. it longer seems that way. that team still needs improvement. i think they're underrated because i've seen Russell play, he has a great arm, he can throw a long pass, that ball flies out like a bullet, a few more years of maturity in the pocket, and he'll be a great QB for that team, with some pretty decent WR's. although, I'm not sold on Mcfadden yet.

pewter
    2001 Trans AM WS6

tony romo has been playin like shit all year i am a huge cowboys fan, i think he is a good qb not an outstandin one like peyton eli or tom, he has been in consistant all year and played sloppy come on 9 games in row with a pic being on the bench for the next couple of weeks should give him time to think of wat he needs to do. well see how b. johnson does, at least he knows how to win he won a sb with the bucs. i think he will do good

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by El Toro Loco View Post
    tony romo has been playin like shit all year i am a huge cowboys fan, i think he is a good qb not an outstandin one like peyton eli or tom, he has been in consistant all year and played sloppy come on 9 games in row with a pic being on the bench for the next couple of weeks should give him time to think of wat he needs to do. well see how b. johnson does, at least he knows how to win he won a sb with the bucs. i think he will do good
    ELI....outstanding? i wouldn't go that far. Romo is just making bad decisions right now from the pocket....and trying to thread the ball into Owen's hands....and that's not going to happen.

pewter
    2001 Trans AM WS6

yeah bad decisions that have almost cost the team a few games , and forcing balls to TO is not gonna win games they need to go back to what they did at the beging work barber , up the gut outside , hit witten short through the middle, and hit felx jones as well that guy is gona end being a difference maker and they need to play him more in the offense, work this will open up the plays to 81 who will then be able to do what he does best make plays and score.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by El Toro Loco View Post
    yeah bad decisions that have almost cost the team a few games , and forcing balls to TO is not gonna win games they need to go back to what they did at the beging work barber , up the gut outside , hit witten short through the middle, and hit felx jones as well that guy is gona end being a difference maker and they need to play him more in the offense, work this will open up the plays to 81 who will then be able to do what he does best make plays and score.
    Felix Jones is a huge asset. i liked the whole short yardage gains with Barber and Jones, play action passes, 1st down pick ups with Witten, deep balls to T.O, sideline balls to Crayton for first downs plus some, and of course Austin, Stanbach, Curtis for the extras on a four-wide receiver play. Jason Garrett is a smart guy, he'll figure something out. Tony Romo is a big play caller as well, unlike some other QB's in the league. albeit, substitution of plays does happen depending on what the field is reading, Romo is making poor decisions in that area right now.

pewter
    2001 Trans AM WS6

Felix Jones is a huge asset. i liked the whole short yardage gains with Barber and Jones, play action passes, 1st down pick ups with Witten, deep balls to T.O, sideline balls to Crayton for first downs plus some, and of course Austin, Stanbach, Curtis for the extras on a four-wide receiver play. Jason Garrett is a smart guy, he'll figure something out. Tony Romo is a big play caller as well, unlike some other QB's in the league. albeit, substitution of plays does happen depending on what the field is reading, Romo is making poor decisions in that area right now.
    well said the cowboys have all the talent in the world to make the playoffs and the sb. they also have a great mind in jason garrett hopefully they can rebound from the past couple of weeks and when romo returns he's ready to play maybe seeing what a past superbowl winner does will help him with his play

NBM
    98 trans am

their highly overrated

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

yeah... in his mouth...

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by tigersport14 View Post
    their highly overrated
    for the 4-2 record, or the expectation of them?

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    yeah... in his mouth...
    haha, i know you may be upset with him....but when he has a deep ball to him, and two guys on him, he can make the play for a TD....he is a fast Mofo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information