Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

98 Formula
    06 duramax

tonights rant brought to you by transformers...

Ok, so my boy is into transformers. For x-mas we bought him the big ass transformer that turned into a tank....I forget it's name. He's 4 the package said 5+ so I got it anyhow because I figure he can work it out eventually, he's pretty good about that stuff. He opens it up at x-mas and wants me to transform it into a tank for him. I look at this damn thing and notice right away that there are a ton of moveable parts. I finally break down after 15-20 minutes of twisting on this damn thing and get the instructions out. The thing that my keen senses pick up on immediately is it's an 18 step process to transform this damn thing. 18 steps. I would be willing to bet that it's less than 18 steps for the chinese to even build it. 2.5 hours later and a little help from my brother n law and whola.....a tank.
    Fast forward 2 months and we're out a few nights ago and I decide to buy him another one. This time bumble bee. Except I'm getting smarter. I don't buy him the big ass version but the smaller version. Get it home and open it up and I go straight to the instructions this time. 12 damn steps. I've managed to transform it twice for him so far but tonight I fought that damn thing for a couple of hours. I had something wrong somewhere and ended up popping the damn things head off trying to get it back into a car. I finally got it but how in the hell is a 5 year old supposed to do that crap? I'm hiding the damn thing before I go to bed so he doesn't ask me to transform it tomorrow.

Black
    99 SS

thats way to many steps, lol

Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

Shoulda just bought a bike, far easier.

black 01 red 73
    01 z28 and 73 z28

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Get it home and open it up and I go straight to the instructions this time. 12 damn steps..
    possibly a 12 step program that comes with it or go strait to step 13 (smash to oblivion)

98 Formula
    06 duramax

you should see these instructions. There's not even any words. Just those damn red arrows that represent movement. It's some comical stuff. I get to cussing and fighting this thing and my wife made me go upstairs.

Black
    99 SS

haha, i cant stop laughing

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

I love watching people get pissed at stuff like that!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by FuhBreezeE View Post
    Shoulda just bought a bike, far easier.
    he already has a bike. That's a completely seperate rant. Flat tires. I went through a whole pack of patches last year on just the front tire. How does a 4 year old boy manage to get that many flats on a 8" tall bicycle riding it around our basketball court? 2 of them were from a thorn. The rest I never found the culprit. I go out last week to work in the shed and notice the rear tire is flat. The damn thing got a flat in storage. Front tire has plenty of air though, maybe that's due to the 2" build up of bike patches on the tube. It'd take a 10 penny nail to penetrate all those patches.

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

Sounds like time for solid tires!

Bright Rally Red
    2001 Camaro SS

ahahaha man thats great

This Light Dinner Is Over hamburger68's Avatar

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by twozs View Post
    possibly a 12 step program that comes with it or go strait to step 13 (smash to oblivion)
    no, no, the 12 steps represent the 12 months of anti agression therapy orion will need after he's been through the whole collection.

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

i have a bunch of the old ones and they are a lot easier to transform. i tried the new optimus prime and got nowhere with it.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

you should see these instructions. There's not even any words. Just those damn red arrows that represent movement. It's some comical stuff. I get to cussing and fighting this thing and my wife made me go upstairs.
    more than meets the eye?

Impounded

Silver
    02 Camaro Z28

Thanks for the early morning laughs. Don't know which is funnier, the transformer or all the flat tires on that bike

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

Ok, so my boy is into transformers. For x-mas we bought him the big ass transformer that turned into a tank....I forget it's name. He's 4 the package said 5+ so I got it anyhow because I figure he can work it out eventually, he's pretty good about that stuff. He opens it up at x-mas and wants me to transform it into a tank for him. I look at this damn thing and notice right away that there are a ton of moveable parts. I finally break down after 15-20 minutes of twisting on this damn thing and get the instructions out. The thing that my keen senses pick up on immediately is it's an 18 step process to transform this damn thing. 18 steps. I would be willing to bet that it's less than 18 steps for the chinese to even build it. 2.5 hours later and a little help from my brother n law and whola.....a tank.
    Fast forward 2 months and we're out a few nights ago and I decide to buy him another one. This time bumble bee. Except I'm getting smarter. I don't buy him the big ass version but the smaller version. Get it home and open it up and I go straight to the instructions this time. 12 damn steps. I've managed to transform it twice for him so far but tonight I fought that damn thing for a couple of hours. I had something wrong somewhere and ended up popping the damn things head off trying to get it back into a car. I finally got it but how in the hell is a 5 year old supposed to do that crap? I'm hiding the damn thing before I go to bed so he doesn't ask me to transform it tomorrow.

thats awesome

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

he already has a bike. That's a completely seperate rant. Flat tires. I went through a whole pack of patches last year on just the front tire. How does a 4 year old boy manage to get that many flats on a 8" tall bicycle riding it around our basketball court? 2 of them were from a thorn. The rest I never found the culprit. I go out last week to work in the shed and notice the rear tire is flat. The damn thing got a flat in storage. Front tire has plenty of air though, maybe that's due to the 2" build up of bike patches on the tube. It'd take a 10 penny nail to penetrate all those patches.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

this is the best thread ever

White and Orange
    1997 Z/28

you should have just bought him some legos.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

im seriously laughing my fuckin ass off reading this thread lol

haha thats gotta suck when an adult gets pissed at a childs toy lol
    how the heck does a 4 yr old get flats that much? is he like a hardcore 4 yr old bmxer? haha

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    im seriously laughing my fuckin ass off reading this thread lol

haha thats gotta suck when an adult gets pissed at a childs toy lol
    how the heck does a 4 yr old get flats that much? is he like a hardcore 4 yr old bmxer? haha
    no, that's just it. It's a really small little bike with training wheels that he rides around our basketball court. It's not like he even takes it out anywhere. This summer when he has a flat I'm gonna pull that front tube out and take a picture of it. It's some unreal shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information