Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Today's rant brought to you by Wendy's Baconator

Tried the baconator for the first time today. People that know me also know that I have a special place in my heart for both hamburgers and bacon. I can eat a hamburger at any time of the day and I could also eat them every day if my wife wouldn't start spouting off about blood pressure and heart attacks. The fast food industry has had me pretty well pissed off for 2 decades. Between the commercials that are usually just out right lies to the cold ass food that I get at every single one of them I almost despise going to fast food joints. I will eat fast food on occasion but not on a regular basis.
    I tried Hardee's monster burger this summer and thought it was a pretty damn good burger....anytime you can pack 1300 calories between a bun I'm up for at least giving it a try.
    Back to the shitanator as I'm now calling it. I took the kids there to get some nuggets and because I wanted to try the shitanator. It's not so much the burger sucked but the guy that made it must have put it between his armpits and gave it a good squeeze just prior to wrapping it up for me. Either that or somewhere between the grill and my car window someone accidentally stepped on it. I tried to find a good pic of a shitanator from a Wendy's add to post up for comparisons sake but couldn't really find a good one. I didn't get the one that's pictured on their menu that's for sure.......I got it's long lost slightly retarded cousin the Shitanator. The pic is a little blurry but that could also be the tears on the lens due to my extreme disappointment in this sorry ass excuse for a hamburger......end rant

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Thanks for taking one for the team Orion.
    Your the "mikey" of LS1.COM man.
    Cross this shit off my list of burgers.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Go stick your light saber up that Wendy boys ass and call it a day.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

After I opened it and looked at it for a minute or two I thought.....how can you screw that up? 2 pattys, 2 pieces of cheese, and 6 pieces of bacon. You had me at hello. Then I took a look at this sorry miserable excuse for a hamburger and thought......here's how you screw it up, you pay someone $6 an hour to make it.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I'm gonna go back and play that ignorant "fire in the hole" thing the kids were doing at McDonalds except I'm using a real grenade.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Tried the baconator for the first time today. People that know me also know that I have a special place in my heart for both hamburgers and bacon. I can eat a hamburger at any time of the day and I could also eat them every day if my wife wouldn't start spouting off about blood pressure and heart attacks. The fast food industry has had me pretty well pissed off for 2 decades. Between the commercials that are usually just out right lies to the cold ass food that I get at every single one of them I almost despise going to fast food joints. I will eat fast food on occasion but not on a regular basis.
    I tried Hardee's monster burger this summer and thought it was a pretty damn good burger....anytime you can pack 1300 calories between a bun I'm up for at least giving it a try.
    Back to the shitanator as I'm now calling it. I took the kids there to get some nuggets and because I wanted to try the shitanator. It's not so much the burger sucked but the guy that made it must have put it between his armpits and gave it a good squeeze just prior to wrapping it up for me. Either that or somewhere between the grill and my car window someone accidentally stepped on it. I tried to find a good pic of a shitanator from a Wendy's add to post up for comparisons sake but couldn't really find a good one. I didn't get the one that's pictured on their menu that's for sure.......I got it's long lost slightly retarded cousin the Shitanator. The pic is a little blurry but that could also be the tears on the lens due to my extreme disappointment in this sorry ass excuse for a hamburger......end rant

Click for full size

Montego Blue
    '07 BMW 328Xi Coupe

I'm gonna go back and play that ignorant "fire in the hole" thing the kids were doing at McDonalds except I'm using a real grenade.
    Wendy's food has been going down in overall quality IMO. The last couple of times I've gone, my personal favorite (Spicy Chicken) has lacked the taste it used to have and has left me seeking better places to find something similar.

Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

I didn't get the one that's pictured on their menu that's for sure.......I got it's long lost slightly retarded cousin the Shitanator. ]

Black
    2002 Formula Firehawk

hmmm starwars moderators i am still gonna try it

Compulsive F bomb dropper sgt0704's Avatar

silver
    1998 Z28

can't go wrong with a Jr Bacon Cheeseburger...

it's been so long since i've had one of those...

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 96z28 View Post
    hmmm starwars moderators i am still gonna try it
    maybe you'll get one as delicious looking as the turd I got.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Was this picture prior to entering your body or after it had entered your body?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

honestly I can see where it's hard to tell but that was prior to me eating it. Now I'm not sure if maybe it was eaten once already before I got it or not but that was certainly before I had my turn on it.

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

Granted, it does not look like much but how did it taste?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

On a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 4. After seeing that lop of crap it's hard to keep a positive outlook as you're eating it. I've had much better bacon burgers that's for sure. The Jr Bacon cheeseburger tastes better than that one did.

White
    VX SS 400 Twin Turbo

im speechless, how much was it

98 Formula
    06 duramax

to be honest with you I don't even know. I got the kids stuff and no receipt. I also had to pull forward to wait on fries to come out but I can justify that because the fries were at least fresh.

White
    1998 Trans Am

i had it the other day and was not impressed. boo wendies.

honestly I can see where it's hard to tell but that was prior to me eating it. Now I'm not sure if maybe it was eaten once already before I got it or not but that was certainly before I had my turn on it.
    I would have taken that burger back and complained. I've done this on many occasions when I order fast food and its cold or looks like it was prepared by a lazy jackass.

doesn'tplaywellwithothers superchargedblackgto's Avatar

Black
    2004 GTO

Click for full size
    This is by far one of your best "rants" ever, It rates right up there with the "stupid" waitress rant..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information