Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods..

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Tiger Woods..

what do you guys think the real story is? I don't think it takes a veteran detective to assume something was going on there if you slam into a hydrant and tree at 2:30am.

Black
    2002 Z28 B4C

mmmmm beer and golf, good times

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

the mrs. tried to use teeth giving road head?

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Are you suggesting there is some kind of coverup since Tiger is a "celebrity"?

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

When I first saw the story about this on the news, the headline read "Tiger Accident," and I thought a tiger had escaped from the zoo and had eaten someone.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    When I first saw the story about this on the news, the headline read "Tiger Accident," and I thought a tiger had escaped from the zoo and had eaten someone.
    I fuckin love it!!!
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

So he leaves at 2:30am, a day after they reported something about him having an affair... he wrecks right by his place, his girl just happens to hear it and decides to run out with a gulf club? I do think its a cover up. I think he was having an affair, wife found out, they got in a fight, he left and she chased him with a gold club smashing out the back window... maybe even whacked him with the club before he left. Cops come, they don't want to make a scene, so they make up a story. She sure didn't get the club out of the vehicle if she had to break out a window right? We can only speculate right now... but I call bs big time!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by gd1996 View Post
    So he leaves at 2:30am, a day after they reported something about him having an affair... he wrecks right by his place, his girl just happens to hear it and decides to run out with a gulf club? I do think its a cover up. I think he was having an affair, wife found out, they got in a fight, he left and she chased him with a gold club smashing out the back window... maybe even whacked him with the club before he left. Cops come, they don't want to make a scene, so they make up a story. She sure didn't get the club out of the vehicle if she had to break out a window right? We can only speculate right now... but I call bs big time!
    I'd buy this explanation.......

White
    2002 VY SS

Another boy in a balloon story??

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Sounds realistic to me.

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

have you seen his wife?....why the fuck would you cheat on that? unless shes not putting out

Grey
    2003 R/T

I was just sitting here talking to my fiance when the story came on the news and said the exact same thing. Def a domestic issue, although i didnt know about the affair. How else would he drive into a fire hydrant and a tree when no alcohol was involved. Plus why didnt she just open the drivers side door to get him out when the damage was to the right front???????

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    have you seen his wife?....why the fuck would you cheat on that? unless shes not putting out

Click for full size
    Humans aren't designed to be monogamous from a scientific point of view.

"The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" comes to mind.

And the thrill of a conquest doesn't die the day you get married, whether you're always faithful or not.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

strange nookies. They're GRRRRRREAT!!!!

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/28/tiger-...v-lacerations/

Tiger Woods did not suffer facial lacerations from a car accident. They were inflicted by his wife, Elin Nordegren -- according to a conversation Woods had Friday after the accident.

Tiger has yet to be formally interviewed by the Florida Highway Patrol -- that should happen this afternoon. But we're told Tiger had a conversation Friday -- with a non-law enforcement type -- detailing what went down before his Escalade hit a fire hydrant.

We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.

Tiger WoodsWe're told Woods became "distracted," thought the vehicle was stopped, and looked to see what had happened. At that point the SUV hit the fire hydrant and then hit a tree.

We're also told Woods had said during the conversation Friday he had been taking prescription pain medication for an injury, which could explain why he seemed somewhat out of it at the scene.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Wonder what the mistress must look like.

black
    98 WS6

I bet you she facked him up and attacked the caddy with a golf club

Black
    2002 Z28 B4C

Tigers wife is a whore with a bad tit job, he could have done much better with that kinda cash! Her shit looks jacked to me.

Black
    2002 Z28 B4C

Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post

Click for full size
    Thats a whole lot of air brushing, I saw one pic of her the other day and her nipples did not look even. Nor did her body look that good....gotta be airbrushed.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Tiger might be rich and famous but I've always thought he looked like a girl could whip his ass.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information