Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Three things in life I hate most

In order:

1) Child Molesters
    2) Drug Dealers
    3) Thieves

Yesterday we were getting ready to go to the store in my wife's SUV when my 6 yr old daughter asks "Where's the DVD player?" I replied "What do you mean, they are on the.." ** Gone!!! We looked around, nope nada, bastards got it, the cables, and my wife cell phone charger. Call the cops made a report, I hope the douche bags try to pawn it and get caught.

IMO I think it is one of the neighborhood teens, one in particular. He's barely 16, this dipshit is so into emo, looks like a clown that throws crap at the fan to put it on , 2 weeks ago, he walks by me on the street and you could smell pot coming off of him from 10ft away. Little shit is always staring at my niece and my T/A. He tried hitting on niece when she first got here and she told him

Needed to wish I could catch the ass hat so I could break both his hands.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Shit is so low.

Get a job mother fuckers!!

I like working for my stuff.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

dam that is lame....

i agree,, you want something, get a job and get it... people just have no mortality or respect.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Damn man, that sucks real bad, nothing sucks more than when your stuff gets stolen.

Navy Blue Metallic

What pisses me off the most is that they didn't directly stole from me, as much as I feel they stole from my kids. That is what makes me mad as hell about the situation.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

i'm sorry to hear that-i would be livid!

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Folks think it is easier to be lazy and use the sympathy plea if/when they get caught. Guilty, firing squad, problem solved.

Blue
    1999 Camaro Z28 M6

That sucks man im sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will get your stuff back and they will get jail time.

The Herpes of LS1.com Modulistic's Avatar

gray
    07 duramax

pm me. As a side business, I install security cams that run off your wi-fi router and have night vision and motion detection. if you set it up yourself, you can get a decent camera for 2-300 dollars. it will save to your hard drive. you should refit your car with new shit and let them come back and get caught.

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by Modulistic View Post
    pm me. As a side business, I install security cams that run off your wi-fi router and have night vision and motion detection. if you set it up yourself, you can get a decent camera for 2-300 dollars. it will save to your hard drive. you should refit your car with new shit and let them come back and get caught.
    I'll keep that in mind.

silver
    1996 Trans AM WS6

you can use any webcam, motion activated floodlight and a program called dorgem to do the same thing and it won't cost you anywhere near 2-300 bucks.. lol.

http://www.simplehelp.net/2006/09/27...curity-camera/

gray
    07 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by krese View Post
    you can use any webcam, motion activated floodlight and a program called dorgem to do the same thing and it won't cost you anywhere near 2-300 bucks.. lol.

http://www.simplehelp.net/2006/09/27...curity-camera/
    except the webcam picture sucks. is not weatherproof. is not cold proof. you will have to run 2-300 feet of usb cable out to the corner of your house, (which I dont even know if that will work) you will have to keep the area well lit. but you are right, there are cheaper ways to do it.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    In order:

1) Child Molesters
    2) Drug Dealers
    3) Thieves

Yesterday we were getting ready to go to the store in my wife's SUV when my 6 yr old daughter asks "Where's the DVD player?" I replied "What do you mean, they are on the.." ** Gone!!! We looked around, nope nada, bastards got it, the cables, and my wife cell phone charger. Call the cops made a report, I hope the douche bags try to pawn it and get caught.

IMO I think it is one of the neighborhood teens, one in particular. He's barely 16, this dipshit is so into emo, looks like a clown that throws crap at the fan to put it on , 2 weeks ago, he walks by me on the street and you could smell pot coming off of him from 10ft away. Little shit is always staring at my niece and my T/A. He tried hitting on niece when she first got here and she told him

Needed to wish I could catch the ass hat so I could break both his hands.

Not to say anything bad here but I believe this would be considered stereotyping, I hate it when people stereotype me as a bad person cause I have alot of tattoo's. I had a rent a cop at a mall jerk into the parking spot beside me at the mall while I was home on leave from here in Iraq in july. My little brother was with me he is 16, well I drove around most the time with my shirt off cause I dont get to have the pleasure of doing that here. Had the t-tops out well I parked at the overflow parking lot away from everybody. He jumped out of his car immediately asking questions such as what are you doing. I looked at him kinda stupid and said I am going to the mall, then he was like you need to put a shirt on, thats when I looked at him and said thats a good observation sherlock holmes. So then he proceeded to be a dick and tell me I had to leave, and I told him I didnt have to cause I wasnt doing anything wrong, so he told me I was loitering. So I explained to him the loitering law and he got pissed and I told him I wanted to talk to his manager. So his manager comes up their and starts asking what was wrong, and I told him and he started to say something and my little brother cut him off, by telling him something and he got pissed and yanked my little brother up by the arm. As soon as he did that I lost it and knocked him on his ass cause first off that is assualt on a minor, plus he is my little brother he had no right to do that. But basically all this started because the guy stereo typed me cause of all my tattoo's and me being a younger guy such as 20 and driving a nice car. So all in all stereotyping sucks in both ways for the person that gets stereotyped and the person doing the stereotyping. Just my 2 cents not saying the kid did or didnt do it.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

gray
    07 duramax

you have every reason to live smittro.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Quote Originally Posted by toityme View Post
    dam that is lame....

i agree,, you want something, get a job and get it... people just have no mortality or respect.
    You mean that fucker is going to live forever?

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Modulistic View Post
    you have every reason to live smittro.
    Yeah I don't do too bad..
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by bluehawk2000 View Post
    Not to say anything bad here but I believe this would be considered stereotyping, I hate it when people stereotype me as a bad person cause I have alot of tattoo's. I had a rent a cop at a mall jerk into the parking spot beside me at the mall while I was home on leave from here in Iraq in july. My little brother was with me he is 16, well I drove around most the time with my shirt off cause I dont get to have the pleasure of doing that here. Had the t-tops out well I parked at the overflow parking lot away from everybody. He jumped out of his car immediately asking questions such as what are you doing. I looked at him kinda stupid and said I am going to the mall, then he was like you need to put a shirt on, thats when I looked at him and said thats a good observation sherlock holmes. So then he proceeded to be a dick and tell me I had to leave, and I told him I didnt have to cause I wasnt doing anything wrong, so he told me I was loitering. So I explained to him the loitering law and he got pissed and I told him I wanted to talk to his manager. So his manager comes up their and starts asking what was wrong, and I told him and he started to say something and my little brother cut him off, by telling him something and he got pissed and yanked my little brother up by the arm. As soon as he did that I lost it and knocked him on his ass cause first off that is assualt on a minor, plus he is my little brother he had no right to do that. But basically all this started because the guy stereo typed me cause of all my tattoo's and me being a younger guy such as 20 and driving a nice car. So all in all stereotyping sucks in both ways for the person that gets stereotyped and the person doing the stereotyping. Just my 2 cents not saying the kid did or didn't do it.

I agree that stereotyping can be wrong and is for the most part abused, however if it walks, quacks, looks, and flies like a duck; it's a duck. I'm retired army myself, been on a few combat tours. You learn to spot the trouble makers. This kid is one of them.

In regards to the mall dick touching your younger bro, I would have been spending a night in jail, because he wouldn't have any teeth when I was done.

Navy Blue Metallic

Hate resurrect this thread but the bastards are back again.

So far this week I've heard from 5 different neighbors that they have had:

4 vehicles broken into
    1 house was attemped, owner was home, saw the ppl (older teens or young men, 3 total) jump in his back yard, as they tried to open his back door he went for his rifle, they jumped back over before he got back to the door. (lucky shits)

All of this in addition to myself and 3 others 3 weeks ago.
    Question for any LEO's on here. If we have made complaints to our local PD, what next?

Obviously something needs done. Luckily I have a large dog for when I'm away. If this keeps going on, some one is going to get seriously hurt. Funny thing is that we have 4 LEO in my sub-division.

black
    98 WS6

at least they didn't brake anything

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information