Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

Thoughts on them Tennessee Vols?

I still can't believe the way they exploded on Georgia Saturday night, that was one hell of a game! During the first half I thought GA was going to hand us our ass on a Gold Plate, then we scored right before half time and set the momentum for the whole night. GO VOLS!!! This weekend made painting my garage Tennessee Orange worth while.

1 BAD ASS BOWTIE StangKiller615's Avatar

Black on Black
    2001 Camaro SS

They are looking great, back to their old winning ways and a big turn around from last season. I would have never guessed they would be playing as well as they have, considering the big dissapointment they displayed last year. They started the season off a bit slow, but everyone appears composed now. Im no Vols fan, but I will give you your props. Hell of a season!

Black
    SLP Camaro SS

I hope it doesnt go to their heads over the week off, after all we did make the cover of SI! Thats all we need is the Al. game to be close!
    Last edited by x10-wakerider; 10-11-2006 at 08:24 AM. Reason: 1

Black on Black
    2001 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by x10-wakerider View Post
    I hope it doesnt go to their heads over the week off, after all we did make the cover of SI! Thats all we need is the Al. game to be close!
    Ut will have no problem with Bama.

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

Bama will be an easy team to beat, LSU worries me. One week they can play like their #1 in the country and the next they'll play like a high school team. I'm just looking forward to the SEC championship game.

Black/Screaming Yellow
    99 S/C TA WS6 & 04 Cobra

Florida beat them!!!

We are much improved over last year no doubt. We could easily be unbeaten if not for that 4th qtr meltdown against them Mighty Gators. We should beat Bama handly LSU will be tough be we still have road games at USC an Arkansas. We all need to become Auburn an UGA fans now because if Fla. doesn't lose twice we ain't going to Atlanta. You guys going to any of the home games? I may have an extra ticket to the Bama game if anyone wants to go.

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

Hook me up with that extra ticket man and I'll ride down there with you, how much you want for it? The bama vs. UT games are always good one's to go too. Let me know, thanks!

tater_salad
    With the Vols being my #2 team, next to my beloved Tarheels, I'm wearing the orange proudly this year. My 'Heels aren't giving me anything but a sure bet to lose, now. Go Vols!

Black on Black
    2001 Camaro SS

UT is probaly the second strongest team in the SEC(behind Florida). Hell just look at how many points they racked up on Georgia, which has one of the top defenses in the nation. Honestly, I don't think the Vols will have a problem with LSU either. LSU is probally their stiffest competition remaining, and from what I've seen from LSU, they are a bit overrated. Just look at what the 2005 Vols did to the Tigers. Tenn is much improved and LSU is not as good as they were last year. And oh yeah, they must beat the Vols at home and we all know thats no cake walk.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

dont be getting to high on Tenn just yet guys.. Sure they did lay the smack on GA... But GA. is haveing some mojor issues .. I like seeing Tenn back to them old selves ....

Stang Killer you are right its no cake walk but them darn Gators got us again. Hey Mike if I get that extra ticket it will be $45-$50 an you will need to meet up with us an ride to the stadium because we get VIP parking right beside Thompson Boiling. I should know by the latest Wednesday weather or not I'll have it. I think LSU is the toughest team we have remaining an even if we don't get to the SEC championship game, if we run the table, we can still get a BCS birth an thats a far cry from the 5-6 season of last year. Hers something else I would like to know why is Erik Ainge not even getting a mention for the Heisman? I don't think he can win it this year but if he continues to improve next year he could be a front runner.

the state of tennessee will be crimson in a couple of weeks.

enjoy a false sense of greatness while it lasts.

i sense the orange are going to shreveport.

Quote Originally Posted by Vols Fan View Post
    We are much improved over last year no doubt. We could easily be unbeaten if not for that 4th qtr meltdown against them Mighty Gators. We should beat Bama handly LSU will be tough be we still have road games at USC an Arkansas. We all need to become Auburn an UGA fans now because if Fla. doesn't lose twice we ain't going to Atlanta. You guys going to any of the home games? I may have an extra ticket to the Bama game if anyone wants to go.
    the extra ticket won't be needed; neyland will be empty except for about the small 1/5 corner of the stadium that is red by the start of the 4th quarter.

Black
    SLP Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Spiral View Post
    the extra ticket won't be needed; neyland will be empty except for about the small 1/5 corner of the stadium that is red by the start of the 4th quarter.

Once again Ice Spiral is being

I agree.

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Vols Fan View Post
    Stang Killer you are right its no cake walk but them darn Gators got us again. Hey Mike if I get that extra ticket it will be $45-$50 an you will need to meet up with us an ride to the stadium because we get VIP parking right beside Thompson Boiling. I should know by the latest Wednesday weather or not I'll have it. I think LSU is the toughest team we have remaining an even if we don't get to the SEC championship game, if we run the table, we can still get a BCS birth an thats a far cry from the 5-6 season of last year. Hers something else I would like to know why is Erik Ainge not even getting a mention for the Heisman? I don't think he can win it this year but if he continues to improve next year he could be a front runner.
    Sounds good man, what time is kickoff on Saturday? I've got drill with the Army until around 4:00, allready forgot about that but if it's the normal 7:30 kickoff then it shouldn't be a problem. Thanks man, just let me know

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Spiral View Post

typical Alabama fan, are you from Sand Mountain by a chance? I've always heard that whacky weed they grow up there tends to mess ya'll up in the head. BTW, just in case your color blind, the stadium is always full of orange. This is Vol Country, try listening to Charlie Daniels, " Volunteers " and you'll know what we are about. heh heh

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Quote Originally Posted by 98-LS1 View Post
    typical Alabama fan, are you from Sand Mountain by a chance? I've always heard that whacky weed they grow up there tends to mess ya'll up in the head. BTW, just in case your color blind, the stadium is always full of orange. This is Vol Country, try listening to Charlie Daniels, " Volunteers " and you'll know what we are about. heh heh
    Hey...My family is from Sand Mountain.. .. And CDB has always been on of my faves ...

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth View Post
    Hey...My family is from Sand Mountain.. .. And CDB has always been on of my faves ...
    Ha ha, one of my good football buddies from High School was from Sand mountain and he was one big time country boy. He'd wear his Bama crimson tide stuff everywhere and we'd give him hell. Yeah I like Charlie Daniels too, good stuff man.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information