Silver
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Those really bad "in the moment" moments

So on my way home I fell victim to a road rage maniac,..first time its EVER happened to me...

Than it made me think.. Let's have some fun with this have you ever had those moments that completely catch you by surprise, and you don't react the way you wanted to?

I was driving home from work a little ago (around 930 at night), and on my way home there was a slow ass suv in front of me. I followed for like half of a quarter mile when the SUV stopped really hard...like, screeching hard...and in the middle of the residential street, so there was no way to go around. While i'm struggling to stop, a woman literally jumps out of that SUV and power walks angrily towards me. I roll down my window and say "Everything alright?". When she's practically right up at my window, she goes "DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE SPEED LIMIT?? THERE ARE F***ING KIDS PLAYING IN THE STREET, MY KIDS PLAY IN THE STREET AND YOUR RIDING MY ASS WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU??" I'm sure she yelled a few other things too, but it didn't last all that long. She then turned around and started walking angrily again towards her SUV and I said "I wasn't tailgaiting you!" In a sorta confused, loud way.. she than turns around and says "YES YOU F***ING WERE, AND TRUST ME (she puts both her hands on her ass) I KNOW WHEN SOMEONE IS RIDING MY ASS!!"

I don't know rather to take that last part as a sexual joke or not, but then she took off, very very slowly again lol. Funny thing is I thought she was decently hot but in all seriousness.... WTF is wrong with people now and days??? Honestly, I wasn't tailgating her at all! And if I was, I woulda hit her (Which by the way, i stopped with a good 10 feet in front of me).

I do wish I handled it a little differently, but I'm just glad neither her nor I was hurt or hit.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

my reply would have been do you know what the f'ing speed limit is? How bout the gas pedal, cause you damn sure know where the break is? .BTY why are your kids playing in the street? and while it being at 9:30 pm? What kinda of mother are you? Only reason ppl ride your ass is because it's the only way to make you move the hell out of the way..... I could go on and on......I'd end up being the asshole that pushes all her buttons.......

Did I mention I've had a shitty day......

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Pull out a gun, works all the time, every time

Silver
    2002 Trans Am WS6

smws6ta, you listed everything that was racing through my head as she was bitching, but she wouldn't shut the f*ck up!! So i never really had a chance to say anything I wanted to.

BlackSS01, I'm seriously starting to think that I should carry concealed more often. It is legal here in good ol AZ. That and I think about how much worse it could've gone down.

Bright Rally Red
    2001 Chevy Camaro Z28

Could have been worse. You could have had to listen to some woman tell you she's going to sue you, have you fired from your job and kill you in the span of about twenty minutes last night.
    2001 Chevy Camaro Z28 A4
    SLP cold air intake/lid, SLP smooth bellow, Pacesetter LT's, ORY, Magnaflow exhaust, BMR STB, adjustable Panhard rod, SFC's, LCA's, 1LE sway bars, cross-drilled rotors

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    Pull out a gun, works all the time, every time
    yes it does. Works well to pull it out and set it on the dash while they are raging.

Red
    1998 Trans Am

Oh how I love Arizona's gun laws!

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

It's always better to have and not need then need and not have.

Always remember, when needed, cops always are minutes away and can't be carried.

Silver
    2002 Trans Am WS6

LOL god bless the 2nd amendment. I'm carrying my H&K everywhere I go now.

finZ28.. I've had pretty close man. What happened there?? Did some other bitch in the world flip out on you too?

Bright Rally Red
    2001 Chevy Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrillakilla13:2757163

finZ28.. I've had pretty close man. What happened there?? Did some other bitch in the world flip out on you too?
    Just somebody who wasn't keen on having to go to jail with me, apparently. Comes with the territory, as I've discovered over the years.

Silver
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by FinZ28:2757169
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerrillakilla13:2757163

Just somebody who wasn't keen on having to go to jail with me, apparently. Comes with the territory, as I've discovered over the years.
    Some People just don't have any class, something I'm sure you probably see every day.
    2014 Camaro: Check. 2SS: Check. 1LE: Check. 6 Speed manual? CHECK

Bright Rally Red
    2001 Chevy Camaro Z28

You hit the nail on the head there.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

My gun would have been drawn as soon as the car door opened!! I guarantee you she would have picked up the pace a little bit afterwards.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I drive around secretly hoping something like this will happen to me. Last year or so my brother was driving home from work in his GTO. There was a car in front of him and his exit was coming up so he pulled out and hammered it to get around the car just to feed some speed to his ride more than anything else. Well, the car he passed got on his ass and tailgated him all the way home. When he pulled in the drive the car pulled in behind him and some lady got out cussing him out. He traded a few words with her and basically told her to go have intercourse with herself and went inside. If she would've done that to me it would've been the worst decision she made that entire day. I told him the first thing he should've done was walk up and kick the shit out of her car. Then when the cops got there tell them he was fearing for his life and she tried to run him over and laugh as they hauled her ass to jail.

Silver
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Well, I have mixed opinions about what happened to me..

Obviously it coulda been much much worse. It coulda been a drunk guy with a gun. She could have kicked my car and spit on it. She could have done something to try and inflict injury. etc.

But it woulda been nice if she also just stayed in her car and drove home like a sane person too. Again I'm just glad the bird and I got out alright without having the police dispatched.

Quote Originally Posted by bluehawk2000 View Post
    My gun would have been drawn as soon as the car door opened!! I guarantee you she would have picked up the pace a little bit afterwards.
    I didn't have my gun on me, but LOL I do think about how different the outcome would have been if I did.I like how you think!

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I drive around secretly hoping something like this will happen to me. Last year or so my brother was driving home from work in his GTO. There was a car in front of him and his exit was coming up so he pulled out and hammered it to get around the car just to feed some speed to his ride more than anything else. Well, the car he passed got on his ass and tailgated him all the way home. When he pulled in the drive the car pulled in behind him and some lady got out cussing him out. He traded a few words with her and basically told her to go have intercourse with herself and went inside. If she would've done that to me it would've been the worst decision she made that entire day. I told him the first thing he should've done was walk up and kick the shit out of her car. Then when the cops got there tell them he was fearing for his life and she tried to run him over and laugh as they hauled her ass to jail.
    Dude I don't blame you! people like that are f*cking crazy! why didn't your bro try and lose her? or at least get the cops to tail her ass too?

I do the same thing too honestly haha i'm sure i'm always pissing people off when I pass them.

Thread Information