Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red
    06 GTO

Thumbs up for those that missed it...

Saturday was one the best UFC fights i have ever seen. Randy Coture completly dominated Tim Sylvia for 5 straight rounds. It wasn not even close. Randy amost knocked him out 10 seconds into the first round. Also Matt Huges, Rich Franklin, and Renalto Sobral make their returns after losses. Rich and Matt both won easily, but Sobral got KO'd. It was a vicious punch, i felt bad for the guy. So what did everyone else think of the fights????
    97 t/a
    Magnaflow catback, K&N FIPK, chrome 17x9.5 zr1's, 3.42 gears, full pioneer sound system

cavpat; 100 the first race, he wanted to go AGAIN for another $100? LMFAO
    What do you tell a ricer that's out $200?
    ...Nothin, you done told him twice! LOL

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42623

Was an excellent card for sure. I was hoping that the former Champs (Hughs & Franklin) would just fade away with another loss but that did not happen.

Captain America was an awesome win!

With the Vegas odds if you were a betting man you could really have made some decent money on the upsets on saturday for sure.

Red
    06 GTO

i was glad to see franklin win, he is a very awesome fighter and a great guy. Huges, i like, but it didnt matter to me either way.

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

Randy FTMFW! Its was an awesome night, good fights. matt hughes had a boring fight though but everything else was pretty fun to watch.

92 K Blazer/'03 H-D Deuce

Quote Originally Posted by ice97ta View Post
    i was glad to see franklin win, he is a very awesome fighter and a great guy. Huges, i like, but it didnt matter to me either way.
    Franklin blows.. Silva owned him. I think PRIDE fighters are most elite anyway and its good to see them starting to cross over into UFC and kicking some ass.

thats the last we will see of Babbalu fo sho

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

Quote Originally Posted by whoa guy View Post
    Franklin blows.. Silva owned him. I think PRIDE fighters are most elite anyway and its good to see them starting to cross over into UFC and kicking some ass.
    Yeah. Crocop is expected to just destroy the current UFC champs. Couture is supposed to have no chance against him.

Red
    06 GTO

Franklin blows.. Silva owned him. I think PRIDE fighters are most elite anyway and its good to see them starting to cross over into UFC and kicking some ass

well im glad you think that, considering his record 26-3, i guess he does, maybe instead of jumping on my thread and acting like a retard, you should learn the facts first. Yes Pride has some great fighers, But you are telling me the UFC doesnt? Strike one try again.

Red
    06 GTO

shadegray, so you just hear this stuff, you dont pay attention yourself you just go on what people say, Cro-Cop is the #2 fighter in the world, the only one in the ufc that stands a chance is Arloski, if you dont know what you are talking about, learn whats going on and quit going off of what others say.

Blood Red
    Z28

I h8 how Hughes just gets on top and humps the guy and humps him to death, makes the fights very boring.

Sorbol is done for sure in the UFC (for now at least)

I really do not think Ace can beat Silva in a rematch. The guy is 6'2" and with his frame he should be in 205lb division anyway.

Randy was not suppose to have a chance against Timmay either....

Red
    06 GTO

i somewhat agree with your pics, i think that Rich has a good chance to be sylva, i dont know what it is, but when i watched that fight, i agree with Joe Rogan, he did not look like the same fighter, but this fight was totally different. The only person that will have a chance with Cro-cop as i have been saying LOL, is Arloski, he is my favorite figher and he is a total beast. so we will see what happens.

Red
    06 GTO

Hey SOW, me and some other guys on another website were talking about it, we all think that when Randy and Cro-Cop fight that Randy should come in listening to the same music that Rocky did when he fought the russian. LOL

Blood Red
    Z28

If he can continue to circle away from the southpaw and get him up against the cage he should be able to take CC down. CC is not used to defending a takedown while up against the fence.

He really needs to work on his GnP though as even Fedor had trouble getting damage with CC in his gaurd.

Red
    06 GTO

i totally agree with you, i think it will be a pretty interesting match just because of the conflict of styles, as long as randy stays away from the legs he has a shot.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

If randy can get cro-cop on the ground he has way more then just a chance...hard part is not getting knock out in the process

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

Quote Originally Posted by ice97ta View Post
    shadegray, so you just hear this stuff, you dont pay attention yourself you just go on what people say, Cro-Cop is the #2 fighter in the world, the only one in the ufc that stands a chance is Arloski, if you dont know what you are talking about, learn whats going on and quit going off of what others say.
    What the fuck are you talking about? I've seen crocop fight in PRIDE and his UFC fight. Have you seen PRIDE? Crocops take down defense is fantastic and he can definately take couture. He fought well against fedor, who is basically unquestioned as number 1 in the world. I expect he'll clean up the UFC heavyweights, then go back to pride where he has actual competition.

Red
    06 GTO

well coture was supposed to get destryed by sylvia, he was supposed to get destroyed by a lot of people, but guess what, people underestimate him. I like Cro-Cop as much as the next guy, but people are all over his nuts, and i am going to laugh at every one of them when he gets beat. Not saying coture will be the one, but guess what, the guy is very beatable. I have been watching him fight since K-1, He is amazing i will give him that. Why go back to pride, if you knew anything you know they are pretty much done, why do you think everyone from pride is going to the UFC, pull your head out of your ass and quit licking Cro-Cops nuts.

Blood Red
    Z28

Why turn this into a Pride vs. UFC fight?

It is interesting that the UFC is trying to buy Pride.

Imo we need at least two top tier organizations to compete with each other or MMA could turn into another Boxing fiasco with corruption ruining the sport.

But whatever happens there has to be cross promotion fights like the promised Wandy vs. Chuck fight that we all wanted to see but will probably never happen now.

There is nothing wrong with passion for this sport but lets try and keep this discusion based on opinions of us fans rather than a flame fest.

This is not Sherdog.com we are better than that here ffs!

Red
    06 GTO

I agree with you, i would love to see that happen, but until the UFC goes international, or Pride comes to the US, it probably wont happen.

Blood Red
    Z28

Now what do you guys think about the UFC 69 card?

The fans from the TUF tv series will be happy but I would of liked to see the light wieght belt be up for grabs that night in Texas as well.

Is Sherk still hurt? He has not defended his title once thus far?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information