Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Living the Dream LS1FirehawkWS6's Avatar

2000 Trans-Am
    2007 Silverado 2500HD LTZ

nws Things you do, that you don't think anybody else does....

I saw this thread on another forum... I thought it might be fun to try out here. NWS just in case

I'll go first...

I sing along with the noises an ATM makes when I withdraw money from them. Usually while alone, sometimes I forget I do it and people blank stare at me.

anybody else?

Black
    2000 trans am ws6

everytime i see a car with overly big rims, I start making beat box rap noises...or when i see things that are "ghetto"

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

I keep a bucket with some rope tied on it with a bottle of lotion inside my car. Ya never know when it'll come in handy

Black
    2001 Camaro Z28

I try to change lanes without running over the reflectors

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I use common sense when making decisions and routinely go out of my way to be courteous to others when I'm out in public.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

When a cop drives by me I make siren sounds..usually not the wailing siren but the one they use when you first get pulled over. Weird I know..

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I smoke crack all while choking myself and rubbing one out

Liquid Red
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT

X2 on using common sense. And driving properly...namely using turn signals and using the left lane of the freeway how it should properly be used.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I have too many of these to list. I drive my wife crazy with this kinda shit. Our microwave has a rotating glass plate in it. When I'm heating water up for a baby bottle I know exactly where to put it on the tray depending on the bottle size and cook time so the bottle ends in the exact front of the microwave. She just puts it in the center of the tray....how challenging is that? There are 3-4 channels that I watch regularly but I don't know what channel they are....I just know how many page downs they are from channel 212 so I'll put it on 212 and hit page down a few times to get it to where I want it. If I cook something in the microwave that takes a minute I enter 1-1-1, 2 minutes is 2-2-2, ect ect even if I have to stop the microwave early. When I see a POS car/truck on the road I start humming the theme from sanford and son. When I hear a woman belch I start singing "she's a lady" by Tom Jones. When I go through town I always take a short cut and I look at the cars in front of me and behind me to see if I beat them or not to the other side of town. When I buy sneakers I tie them one time....after that they're slip ons. When I go hunting all my shit in my bag has to be packed a certain way and when I get up in my tree stand all my hangers and the shit that go on them has to be a certain way. Back in the old days when answering machines were still around I could whistle the tone for the number 2 to get my messages. My camper looks like rain man set it up.....everything in it has to be a certain way and in it's correct spot. There are just tons and tons more of this stuff that I do.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    I smoke crack all while choking myself and rubbing one out
    Nothing wrong with multitasking

Navy Blue
    2002 Trans Am WS6 Conv

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I have too many of these to list. I drive my wife crazy with this kinda shit. Our microwave has a rotating glass plate in it. When I'm heating water up for a baby bottle I know exactly where to put it on the tray depending on the bottle size and cook time so the bottle ends in the exact front of the microwave. She just puts it in the center of the tray....how challenging is that? There are 3-4 channels that I watch regularly but I don't know what channel they are....I just know how many page downs they are from channel 212 so I'll put it on 212 and hit page down a few times to get it to where I want it. If I cook something in the microwave that takes a minute I enter 1-1-1, 2 minutes is 2-2-2, ect ect even if I have to stop the microwave early. When I see a POS car/truck on the road I start humming the theme from sanford and son. When I hear a woman belch I start singing "she's a lady" by Tom Jones. When I go through town I always take a short cut and I look at the cars in front of me and behind me to see if I beat them or not to the other side of town. When I buy sneakers I tie them one time....after that they're slip ons. When I go hunting all my shit in my bag has to be packed a certain way and when I get up in my tree stand all my hangers and the shit that go on them has to be a certain way. Back in the old days when answering machines were still around I could whistle the tone for the number 2 to get my messages. My camper looks like rain man set it up.....everything in it has to be a certain way and in it's correct spot. There are just tons and tons more of this stuff that I do.
    The medical term for this behavior is having CDO. Its a lot like OCD but the letters are in the right order. Don't even get me started about how things have to be arranged in my garage.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by sjgreen6 View Post
    The medical term for this behavior is having CDO. Its a lot like OCD but the letters are in the right order. Don't even get me started about how things have to be arranged in my garage.
    nope....I'm not that bad and it's only a few things I do that with. My camper is the only one that would be considered OCD. The only reason I do that is because I'm the one that has to set up and break down camp. Nothing sucks worse than to be setting up camp trying to find stuff or untangling ropes. That's why I have everything camper related done a certain way. When my buddies offer to help break down camp I politely decline. I'd rather do it myself so I know the next time I go I'm not digging through the camper looking for stuff. My garage and tools just get shit tossed everywhere. I've been looking for a 14mm gear wrench for 3 years now. I think I left it under the hood of my buddies blazer but I keep hoping that someday it just turns up. Same goes for my center punch.....have no idea what happened to it and everytime I get the drill out I look around for it a bit.

Pewter
    2002 WS6 TA

Wow.... Orion, you sound like me!

An exes phone used to have a two tone bleep as she put it back on the base unit....
    ... were not together anymore.... drove her nuts as i mimicked it

Also... do you enjoy an episode of Monk as much as i do???

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

If I told everyone the thing I enjoyed that I thought nobody else did, then everyone else would do it and it wouldn't be for only me anymore.

I am not sharing my awesome ideas with you people

Black
    2000 trans am ws6

^ he pees sitting down

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by devildogws6 View Post
    ^ he pees sitting down
    Only when I need to clean the head of my penis off.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

I am sure that my wife could fill an entire page with perceived oddities, but I just consider myself "normal".

Black
    1999 Trans Am

TV has to be on whatever the lowest channel is (usually 3) when powered off. Car must be perfectly centered between parking space lines, unless I am next to a median/planter. All applications must be closed, all files organized into folders, and all emails sorted for before leaving work for the day. All outgoing texts must be perfectly worded/punctuated/capitalized--not to be grammatically correct, but to ensure the recipient knows exactly what I am trying to say and the tone in which I am trying to say it. I believe this is as far as my crazy goes.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

I'll talk back to the self-check out, "please place the item on the belt...."

"I DID!"....everyone looks, I continue as usual.

NBM
    2001 Camaro SS SLP# 2646

When I turn the volume up or down on my TV the volume number must be an even number. When I switch lanes I try not to hit the reflectors in the road. Before I turn my car off everything including the heater and windshield wipers must be turned off. Every time I drive my camaro at the end of the day I do a walk around to document in my head any new chips or scratches. Yeah, I think I'm a little OCD.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information