Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Things to make a Dad Proud!

There are many things that can make a Dad so proud!!

Today, I got a call from the vice principle. She told me I needed to come in and discuss with her about the fight my son got into today.

When I get there I asked if I may talk with my son first privately.

She left us, I asked the who, what, and why's....then she came back and started giving me the riot act about how my son seriously could have hurt the other kid, that the other kid had to go to the hospital and may have had is shoulder dislocated.

I stopped her and asked if this is the same punk that stands a full 6" over my son (my son is 5'5", 130lbs) and wieghs a good 20 lbs more than mine. I also asked if this is the same kid that has been goating my son all year into fighting him, the same kid that I warned the principle around Thanksgiving that if he kept it up, my son would deal with it.

My son, is not an agressive kid, he's good nature, some would think he would be weak and easy to pick on, however he has a Brown belt in American Kempo.

This kid slammed my son into a locker and started throwing punches at my son. He proceeded to act in self defense. When all was done, the other kid had been knock out cold from a couple of round house kicks to the head, along with a front kick to the chest and face and somewhere along the way my son dislocated his shoulder tossing him to the ground.

After a few more minutes of talking with the vice principle, I told her my son will not be suspended, he will be back in class and no punishment will be given to someone who was attacked and only defended himself. Or we will see you in court for not dealing with this matter when it was brought to their attention 5 months ago.

After that I took my son home....along the way I took him to Sonic for a sunday...He earned it....

white
    99 Trans am

well disciplined kid if he put up with the bs for months before fighting back.
    Unfortunatly the way our schools are going, i wouldn't be surprised if your kid still got suspended... even for defending himself. Then a lawsuit from the other kid's parents for unleashing a "lethal" weapon in school.

oh, Sonic =

1958 chevy pickup 283
    02 gmc z71 5.3L white

hell fuckin ya, same thing happened to me, but i was the one being bullied, best 3 days of suspension of my life, my dad was really proud, i took this kids shit for most of the school year before i ended it

Navy Blue Metallic

Well my son is 14 and you can only teach them so much....Some things he has to learn on his own...I told him he is the only one that can really stop putting up with his shit and end it. As for a law suit....not worried....The kid has a record of fighting in school and other BS. My cop neighboor knows of him and said if parents were to bring anything..he would take a report for assault and battery against him..To many witness that say the other kid started it.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

I didn't know you had a kid-at first i thought it was a joke. But DAMN good for your little guy! I woulda cried like a girl.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Damn! Thats awesome, you and your son handled that whole situation perfectly. You sound like a really good dad.

You were very proud of him this time but just be ready when he makes you disappoint....

Give me a place to stand. levityinc3's Avatar

Red
    2000 SS '89 IROC-Z

Very nice sir. Must have watched Walker, Texas Ranger.

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Your son must watch alot of Walker, Texas Ranger.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

My mom told me I could punch some one in the face if they pushed me, and I told them not to again and they did.. I can punch away!

SO I tried this on two ANNOYING cheerleaders.. it works! Never spoke or looked at me again saw them my whole high school career.

Give me a place to stand. levityinc3's Avatar

Red
    2000 SS '89 IROC-Z

Quote Originally Posted by levityinc3 View Post
    Very nice sir. Must have watched Walker, Texas Ranger.
    Quote Originally Posted by korndawg View Post
    Your son must watch alot of Walker, Texas Ranger.
    Is that a joke?

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

Lol, sorry, didnt read your reply

JOSEY FUCKING WALES! Frankthetank's Avatar

Black
    2000 &2002 Z28

Top Score!

lol thats like at least 200-350 points!!!!

Buy him some more sonic from me!

I wish there was somewhere around here for Kempo....Ive been wanting to do something like that but all there is here i think is Tai Quando (however u spell that) and thats pretty much a joke

TSP Rumbler, LT's, TSP Tqr2, PRC 921 Springs, Comp Lifters, Chromoly 7.4" Pushrods, Titanium Retainers/Seats/Seals, ARP head bolts, BMR full Rear suspension

"I could break a bowling ball with a plastic hammer in a sandbox"

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Nice! I have substancial training in Muay Thai, Jiu Jitsu. H2H, Control and various Self defense classes. Its a skill that has come in need for me at certain times and is a very good value to learn!

Good luck with him :-)

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Nice, I had to go through the same thing
    Except I warned the principle only 1 week in advance.

Red
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by jaslivers View Post
    hell fuckin ya, same thing happened to me, but i was the one being bullied, best 3 days of suspension of my life, my dad was really proud, i took this kids shit for most of the school year before i ended it
    I did the same damn thing....got 3 days suspension but it was SO worth it. I got pushed till i snapped and beat the shit out of the punk

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

5'5" vs 6'?? That kid must suck! He has the reach and weight to destroy someone that size and got his ass handed to him? Buy your son a beer for me!

...in 7 years

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold Goat View Post
    Nice! I have substancial training in Muay Thai, Jiu Jitsu. H2H, Control and various Self defense classes. Its a skill that has come in need for me at certain times and is a very good value to learn!

Good luck with him :-)
    Admit it you are just a bully stone, those were just 13 yr olds and senior citizens in those parking lots hahaha

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    Admit it you are just a bully stone, those were just 13 yr olds and senior citizens in those parking lots hahaha
    Ok ok......one was 9 and the other was 90!

HAHA

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    There are many things that can make a Dad so proud!!

Today, I got a call from the vice principle. She told me I needed to come in and discuss with her about the fight my son got into today.

When I get there I asked if I may talk with my son first privately.

She left us, I asked the who, what, and why's....then she came back and started giving me the riot act about how my son seriously could have hurt the other kid, that the other kid had to go to the hospital and may have had is shoulder dislocated.

I stopped her and asked if this is the same punk that stands a full 6" over my son (my son is 5'5", 130lbs) and wieghs a good 20 lbs more than mine. I also asked if this is the same kid that has been goating my son all year into fighting him, the same kid that I warned the principle around Thanksgiving that if he kept it up, my son would deal with it.

My son, is not an agressive kid, he's good nature, some would think he would be weak and easy to pick on, however he has a Brown belt in American Kempo.

This kid slammed my son into a locker and started throwing punches at my son. He proceeded to act in self defense. When all was done, the other kid had been knock out cold from a couple of round house kicks to the head, along with a front kick to the chest and face and somewhere along the way my son dislocated his shoulder tossing him to the ground.

After a few more minutes of talking with the vice principle, I told her my son will not be suspended, he will be back in class and no punishment will be given to someone who was attacked and only defended himself. Or we will see you in court for not dealing with this matter when it was brought to their attention 5 months ago.

After that I took my son home....along the way I took him to Sonic for a sunday...He earned it....
    Damn your kid opened up a whole CASE of whuppass on that punk. They basically want the kid to take harassment as long as theres no fighting back and "beatings" to tarnish their rep. God forbid they get exposed for ignoring situations. I truly believe the only way to handle situations like this is for the victim to kick some ass. The schools want the kids to hold this shit inside and just take it and thats how the shootings start. Your son got his anger out quite effectively and i assure you that kid isnt gonna fuck with him again

Navy Blue Metallic

My son called me at lunch (told him too). He said it is kinda strange. He said that all his teachers look at him differently as well as all the other kids. I told him, before you blended in the background because you where quiet and shy, now because you stood up for yourself everyone has noticed. I told him that the punk may try again to mess with you, however I don't think so 'cause you gave a really good ass wooping to him. He might be afraid of what else you would do. He told me this morning it lasted maybe 20 seconds from start to finish and that he didn't have to think of the moves, he just reacted and the result is what had happen. I told him that is why you practice 5 days a week. (we don't have a karate smile here)

He didn't get suspended...school caved into me. I think they probally talked with the school board lawyer and figure that it wasn't worth seeing if I would take em to court.

(Wish we had a Cartman smile saying "Kick ASS!!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information