Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

They're starting younger and younger...

Why not start as soon you can right? Thugs 4 lyfe

This happened half an hour away from my parents house by the way.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/11/19...ape/index.html

Three boys, 8 and 9, charged with raping 11-year-old girl

MARIETTA, Georgia (CNN) -- Three boys, ages 8 and 9, were charged Monday with raping an 11-year-old girl last week, court officials and police said.

Cobb County, Georgia, District Attorney Pat Head speaks to reporters Monday outside juvenile court.

"Never in my 20-plus years of law enforcement have I conceived of something like this," Police Chief Michael Wilkie of Acworth, Georgia, told CNN.

Clad in blue jumpsuits, the two 9-year-olds and one 8-year-old appeared in court in Cobb County, north of Atlanta, on Monday afternoon and were ordered to remain in custody until a further hearing. Family members were in court for their appearance, which was closed to reporters.

Wilkie said the girl told investigators she was raped Thursday evening. She was examined by doctors after her family reported the allegation late Saturday, and investigators questioned her extensively on Sunday, he said.

The father of one of the boys told The Associated Press that no force was used against the girl, and said the allegations have been leveled because the accuser "didn't want to get in trouble with her parents." Watch chief describe parents' reactions to charges against their sons »

But Wilkie said children that young cannot legally consent to sex, "so we have to go with the charges we have."

He told the AP one of the boys was accused of threatening to hit the girl with a rock before the alleged assault.

He also said the investigation is "far from over," and investigators are looking into claims that after the alleged attack, the girl talked about it with her friends at a slumber party, the AP reported.

"The investigators who are following up on this have had a lot specialized training of forensic interviews with children," Wilkie told CNN. "We've sent them to a number of courses for this, and so we're confident that we've done that part of the investigation as best as we can. We think her story at this point is credible and that's why we went forward with the warrants."

He said investigators have lined up counseling for the girl, "and we'll follow up on this and hope that it comes to as best a resolution at the end as we can."

The girl's mother told WGCL-TV in Atlanta, "They do need to be taught a lesson because if they do it to her, they could do it to somebody else. And who knows when they become teenagers what they can do to other girls."

Cobb County District Attorney Pat Head told reporters the current rape charges against the boys would be replaced with juvenile charges, since they are too young to be prosecuted on felony charges. Under Georgia law, juvenile defendants must be at least 13 before a case can be transferred to the adult system.

The juvenile charges could bring up to five years probation and time in a state youth home if the boys are ruled delinquent.

Juvenile Court Judge A. Gregory Poole imposed a gag order on participants in the case, limiting further explanation, Head said

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

that's fucked up...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

if that were my daughter... i'd kill his entire family... in front of him... then castrate him... and let him bleed slowly... fuck... i'd even give him a blood transfusion to make him live and suffer longer...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

also... i bet this little fuck gets away with a slap on the wrist... because our legal system is a fucking joke...

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

I agree with Spaz. If your a minor its not your fault. It's televisions fault, and video games, and music. Complete bull shit. That girl is forever going to be scarred.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

death penalty....we'll just call it preventative maintenance

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    death penalty....we'll just call it preventative maintenance
    castrate the little fucks... chut thier dicks off... no anestasia... just raw... slow and pain full... do not re-attach their little johnsons either... and make it by law that they can not have a sex change either... make it so that they can not in any way possible ever have sexual contact again... shit... cut thier fucking toungues out as well... they shouldn't have the right to eat pussy either...

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Why not start as soon you can right? Thugs 4 lyfe

This happened half an hour away from my parents house by the way.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/11/19...ape/index.html
    i'm confused...wtf does thugs 4 lyfe have to do with anything?

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    i'm confused...wtf does thugs 4 lyfe have to do with anything?
    Raping someone seems pretty thuggish to me Unless you're talking about a different meaning of the word I'm not familiar with.

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

What a brutal story.

WTF is going on down there in Georgia FFS?

Nasty

The girl's mother told WGCL-TV in Atlanta, "They do need to be taught a lesson because if they do it to her, they could do it to somebody else. And who knows when they become teenagers what they can do to other girls."
    You mean, when they can actually get an erection?

Id like to know how exactly three, not one, THREE 8-9 year old boys can actually fornicate at that age..

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by SexOnWheels View Post
    WTF is going on down there in Georgia FFS?
    I have no idea... Maybe I'll move back to England

98' trans am

Raping someone seems pretty thuggish to me Unless you're talking about a different meaning of the word I'm not familiar with.
    its not the thug part that bothers me..but the 4 lyfe...and the whole statement thug 4 lyfe...is a Ebonics term...so yea. i am curious were the boys black?

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    its not the thug part that bothers me..but the 4 lyfe...and the whole statement thug 4 lyfe...is a Ebonics term...so yea. i am curious were the boys black?
    Oh, didn't know that. No, on CNN the reporters were talking to at least one of the fathers of the boys, and he was caucasian. So I assume his kid is as well. Not like being black or white makes being a rapist any different.

Black
    2001 Z28

fuck that shit!!! what the fuck are people comming to... morality and integrity are almost gone in society today... fucking sick...

98' trans am

Oh, didn't know that. No, on CNN the reporters were talking to at least one of the fathers of the boys, and he was caucasian. So I assume his kid is as well. Not like being black or white makes being a rapist any different.
    ohh no doubt. it just caught my eye..and i hate people that scream racist threads..but it caught my eye..fair enough. i'll delete my posts

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by CamaroBlood View Post
    fuck that shit!!! what the fuck are people comming to... morality and integrity are almost gone in society today... fucking sick...
    no kidding...this incident has alot to do with how we portray the world and the influences that that has on kids...those kids couldnt even pop one..so i wonder what the motivation was....probably seeing it/hearing it wanted to imitate it..monkey see...monkey do

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    You mean, when they can actually get an erection?

Id like to know how exactly three, not one, THREE 8-9 year old boys can actually fornicate at that age..
    THINK McFLY, THINK!

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Yeah... what kind of fucked up home life must they have if they want to rape without actually being able to

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    I agree with Spaz. If your a minor its not your fault. It's televisions fault, and video games, and music. Complete bull shit. That girl is forever going to be scarred.
    WRONG!!!

ITS THE PARENTS FUCKING FAULT !!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information